Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5970&start_row=11

What happens to the I before birth?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/27/2015 9:28:21 PM

Google: Water holds memory

Dr. Jacques Benveniste (1935-2004) had proved something quite controversial, which gives concrete evidence to support homeopathy.� He reportedly compared himself with Galileo because of his paradigm breaking research findings.� He did not win a Nobel Prize but instead won not one, but two, of the satirical "Ignobel" prizes awarded by a gang of Harvard scientists - the 1991 chemistry prize for showing that water has memory, and the 1998�prize for a paper showing that this information can be transmitted over telephone lines and the internet.

Controversy aside, if you think about these findings for a minute you become shocked!� Water holds a "memory" that we can digitally record; and we are able to digitally re-write other water, even when the substance is no longer in it.�

we are but a vapor yes our human bodies are mostly water, when Christ said "I have water when you drink you will thirst no more" he meant there is information .
DNA is water also and stored behavior patterns of ancenstors, wisdom is recorded, information is stored in InI and truely we are the book of life. Tapping into our self is tapping into the universe, tuning into the knowledge that comesIf from within ones true self 'IandI'( not book knowldge , schools, ect., ) is tuning in to JAH, tuning into ones true self and alligning with JAH Within , all the book knowledge and education is vanity and of no profit with out knowing ones own soul and JAH

We usually don't remember what's stored deep in the sub conscious because the focus of the consciousness's attention is always pre occupied with the here and now, from the time ones wake up to the time they rest they are full of cares of the world and jus survival and so many other things to pre occupy the ittention of consciousness, but the more one settles down the more one will see, one needs to be still and know JAH, when you lay on your beds, search the heart what is buried under all that we are full of? When I clear my mind and heart is pure, I see deeper into istory and the future.....

Messenger: Conquering Lion Sent: 1/28/2015 4:34:09 AM

Our spirits existed long before Jah created Earth.

Messenger: Conquering Lion Sent: 1/28/2015 4:37:14 AM

There's a song by Damian Marley you would like. In "It Was Written" he said "Did you know that I exist before the Earth"

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 1/29/2015 3:04:45 AM

InI have memory of crawling age, vividly recall seeing my mother's foot in blue terry cloth slipper on piano sustain pedal, me under the piano, watching her foot up and down.

InI know that Jah knows us before we are conceived.

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
(Jer 1:5)

Messenger: Conquering Lion Sent: 1/29/2015 4:35:07 AM

And another thing. Christ returned as H.I.M the Conquering Lion of Judah. His spirit came back by birth into a new body. That is reincarnation BY DEFINITON. If you are a Rasta and you know H.I.M is Christ returned, you know reincarnation is true. If you don't think the concept is true, then explain how Selassie I came to be.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/29/2015 6:36:25 AM

So Jah knew Adam before he born? So Jah knew Adam would follow his wife and eat d fruit, or that the Hebrews would go astray even before they were born?
Then WHY punish them when they do, if he Already knew they would?

How did Menelik I and Menelik II come to be?

How can a REAL MAN be "EMANATE" of a diety?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2015 7:45:50 AM

JAH is Christ returned does not necessarily mean reincarnation. But a new annoited one and redeemer for black people in a kingly capacity. HIM came to be through his mother and father. This was an explanation given to me by a TTI elder, one of the very groups who first coined the Christ returned philosophy. Remember Christ is just a title, rasta say Christ returned (not Jesus returned)

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/29/2015 9:31:56 AM

---------------------------
DEFINITION

Christ /krʌ;ɪ;st/

noun: Christ the title, also treated as a name, given to Jesus. synonyms: Jesus, Jesus Christ, Our Lord, the Messiah, the Saviour, the Son of God, the Lamb of God, the Good Shepherd, the Redeemer, the Prince of Peace, the Nazarene, the Galilean
-------------------------

It's true that Christ is also a title.But to many people Christ and Yahshua is the same thing.
And many RasTa people refer to Yahshua when they say HIM is Christ returned,and not just a title.

Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2015 9:36:24 AM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2015 9:38:21 AM

When I am sharing the knowledge from one of the forefathers it is just so. Christ is not also a title it IS a title. The link to Jesus is a secondary thing. That's why they put it at the latter part of their 'definition'

You think there has only been 1 or 2 Christ?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I