Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5965&start_row=31

Rastafarians and Stealing?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/23/2015 4:50:10 PM

It's true that RasTa usually has a more elevated consciousness and Iverstanding and is different in many other ways in comparison to the ordinary person who doesn't have much to do with spirituality.
But the equality Iman mean in that sentence is:Birth,death,earth,air,fire,water.
This is a reality wich goes for all men.And in that sense InI are equal to the next man.
Different yet equal.As RasTafarI say "all men are born equal in the scale of creation..".

Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/24/2015 1:10:28 AM

Who is a corrupt business man? A person who makes more money than you?

Many people are jealous about other people's achievements and they view people as corrupt, even though they have no proof, just presumption. So they use that excuse when they steal from them.

RasTafarI is not like Christianity where you just join, go to church and continue to sin like Babylon. RasTafarI people Live in Righteousness, so no excuses should be made for any kind of wickedness. It is one thing to have a lapse of judgement and deal with some kind of iniquity, but it is very different when it is part of a person's livity and a regular occurrence. And even when it is rare lapse of judgement, it should never be justified or excused, but should be acknowledged as Babylon ways, and burned and blazed. People should rebuke themselves and tell themselves that they were not RasTafarI, but were anti-RasTafarI during that wickedness and acknowledge that if they continue in that way, they will lose any claim they imagined they had with RasTafarI.

This is how RasTafarI people are, and can't be changed by people who don't want to give up the ways of Babylon.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/24/2015 11:34:29 AM

-------------------------------
Who is a corrupt business man? A person who makes more money than you?
--------------------------------
No.A corrupt businessman is literally A CORRUPT BUSINESSMAN.
Don't tell I you believe there are no such people in the world.
This has nothing to do with being jealous of someone who makes more money.
It has to do with some starving and some having it all from wicked actions and business.I am also not speaking about the many people who make presumptions nor am I justifying their actions.But for example there are people who are rich because of being involved in things wich destroy the earth,or who illegally force women into prostitution etc.
If such are not currupt businessmen,then what are they.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/24/2015 11:47:43 AM

Where are these people then that steal from these corrupt business men? The point I am making is that this doesn't usually happen. But I have seen people make false accusations against others because they are jealous of their accomplishments. And usually people who claim they are stealing from the corrupt are just lying to themselves and/or others to justify their wickedness.

And even if somebody is actually stealing from a corrupt business man, do you actually believe Haile Selassie I would support this? Haile Selassie I deals with righteousness, not wickedness. Even look at the mercy He showed the Italians after their wickedness.

If somebody takes back what was stolen from them, that is different, but if people steal from a business because they are corrupt, they are not doing righteousness, they are just dealing with wickedness, like the corrupt business they accuse. Witnessing wickedness is not a justification for dealing with wickedness.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/24/2015 3:51:27 PM

I overstand what you mean.
I am not misinterpreting HIM as an angry man or or someone who lives by the eye for an eye rule.Let bygones be bygones.HIM is Iver merciful and loving and this goes for thieves who live in poverty as well.
The fire that should blaze wickedness away from the wicked is not a fire of hatred but of love.Because even the baddest man,if he had love wouldn't deal with his wickedness any longer.I am not in any way trying to say RasTa should or may be a thief for living in this thread.But I point is that all people make mistakes,RasTa people also.This is not an excuse to commit wickedness as one choice out of many,but it is something that must be overstood before casting stones.
And as I've reasoned before,wickedness is wickedness but in some situations it is not wickedness.HIM say "force must be used against force".So if an unrelenting man is planning on dropping a nuclear bomb and I shoot the man,that murder is not wickedness.
Yes there may be many people who use such analogy to commit what is real wickedness but I am not speaking about such.The examples I bring forward are hypothetical so it doesn't play any significant role if they happen often or not because they are potentially possible and I am using them in order to make I point clear wich is not that this happens often but that there can be good in seeming evil and evil in seeming good.

Give thanks for the reasoning
Ises

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/24/2015 7:17:46 PM

In I area weh I stay much land was pencil whipped away from some blacks because of illiteracy, now if ones were to steal some a dem live stock or crops or whatever from d now owners would one call that wickedness?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/27/2015 9:54:11 PM

When I call one Rasta it is a joy, positive and glorious word sound pow

I could not call a thief that title. NOr anyone who does not actively turn from the wrong to the right. Karma is real , thieves will be stolen from by thieves
Be not deceived JAH is not mocked , whatever one sow
That one a reap, what goes around comes around, so I pray for them thieves and warn them if possible.

Let's them work hard to make a honost living and have so they can share and give to others, to put in and not just take out, to make resources and not just exploit them

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/25/2020 5:20:22 AM

I think there is nothing wrong from stealing from a whiteman.They stole our lannd,they stole our gold,stole our culture so how can i not steal from them what belongs to Iand I?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/31/2020 9:33:30 PM

Any other I's reminded of about the motorcycle in the movie 'Rockers' after scrolling through this thread?

Zion Mountain: It is a great danger to attempt to attain justice by judgment on groups rather than judgment to individuals. Evil does not dwell in colors, races, ethnicity's, nationality's, religions cultures ect. evil dwells in individual souls

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/31/2020 10:35:02 PM

Exodus JAH say: if a thief is killed in the light of day the avenger of blood will avenger him, but if a thief is killed at night, his blood will be worthless.

We live in a judgement iwa because in this day there is a universal law and a universal religion and government. The alien them are mighty sorcerers and now that they're finalizing their invasion plans for earth, drawing quite close to the atmosphere, they've hacked the karma and control it with witchcraft. So judgement will belong to JAH JAH in this ya iwa.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I