Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5953&start_row=1

My mother tested sugar

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/11/2015 3:29:13 PM

I called my mother this evening and she said she was tested positive for sugar.It all began with hear legs which she said were painful.At one time Iman warned her about junk food and how she was suppose to eat well.She is Adventist but she don't adhere to its diet principle since its voluntary.People tend to close their ears when Rasta talk about eating well and they think you would be trying to impose your beliefs pon dem.

The doctor did tell her di same now and she said she now dont eat cooking oil,salt and too much sugar.

I advised her to eat some herbs like ginger,lemon grass and aloe.

Wat more herbs can I bring her which specifikally kill sugar diseases??

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/11/2015 3:39:55 PM

Haile

Blessings to mama Zion.

It's not about killing the sugar disease it's about controlling it. Controlling her intake of sugar slowly but continuously throughout the day. Quick release sugars from fruit and such and slow release carbs from even things such as black wild or brown rice, sweet potato and ground food. I would advise spirulina too, lots of it as this helps to keep sugar levels balanced. The idea is not to let the sugar levels fall to low first and not to let them remain too high for long term health. If your near a city you can buy home sugar measurement kits, although I doubt it is that far yet. My grandmother lost a leg through lack of adhering to the balance.

Follow her Rasta son, she will be ok.

Jah bless

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/11/2015 6:33:21 PM

Sugar Baby by Hon. Priest Kailash may b a good read for d I for I mama tho I don't have it personally but wan check it out, gramma lost a toe to sugar, a cousin lost a leg

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/11/2015 10:15:04 PM

Don't put too much blame to yo mama about her illness for though her diet might have contributed to her current condition but it is likely dat genetics played de major role. Now de question, is she takin diabetis medication from hospita? if so then does she have home testing kit? If she takin hospital medication yet she ain't got home testing kit then its not wise to supplement de medication with herbs fo dat can put her at risk of too low blood sugar. Otherwise dry beans pods can help. Bless

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/12/2015 12:27:07 AM

Yes I Jah people

Iman planning to go and see her this month end so I can have full information of wat is taking place.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/12/2015 5:38:02 AM

Yes black heart you are right

The DIET we were forced to endure for hundreds of years under colonialism, imperial induced poverty, and slavery...

Has caused I people to be of the most genetically prone to these diseases

Straight.

Slavemaster fe burn up in a literal fire and flames

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/13/2015 10:09:01 PM

Blessed Love Zion Mountain. Haile Selassie I Blessings and Strength for the I mother.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I