Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5949&start_row=1

Holy anointing oil

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/11/2015 3:05:32 AM

Dear all,

I remember hearing this somewhere and would really like to try it. I remember reading that "It makes anything it touches holy".

From what I remember, it was mostly olive oil, some cannabis oil, and a few others which I can't remember. Neither do I have the proportions.

I already anoint my skin with a mixture of olive oil and cannabis oil daily. But it would be great to know the exact recipe,

Blessings,

Joe

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 1/12/2015 5:13:04 PM

This is the only cannabis specific recipes, as LIEbles these days inna babylon language have changed the oldest forms of scriptures. That why Dem a keep em inna LIEbrary. Haha...

כ;;;;ג;;;; ו;;;;ְ;;;;א;;;;ַ;;;;ת;;;;ּ;;;;ָ;;;;ה;;;; ק;;;;ַ;;;;ח;;;;-ל;;;;ְ;;;;ך;;;;ָ;;;;, ב;;;;ּ;;;;ְ;;;;ש;;;;ׂ;;;;ָ;;;;מ;;;;ִ;;;;י;;;;ם;;;; ר;;;;ֹ;;;;א;;;;ש;;;;ׁ;;;;, מ;;;;ָ;;;;ר;;;;-ד;;;;ּ;;;;ְ;;;;ר;;;;ו;;;;ֹ;;;;ר;;;; ח;;;;ֲ;;;;מ;;;;ֵ;;;;ש;;;;ׁ;;;; מ;;;;ֵ;;;;א;;;;ו;;;;ֹ;;;;ת;;;;, ו;;;;ְ;;;;ק;;;;ִ;;;;נ;;;;ּ;;;;ְ;;;;מ;;;;ָ;;;;ן;;;;-ב;;;;ּ;;;;ֶ;;;;ש;;;;ׂ;;;;ֶ;;;;ם;;;; מ;;;;ַ;;;;ח;;;;ֲ;;;;צ;;;;ִ;;;;י;;;;ת;;;;ו;;;;ֹ;;;; ח;;;;ֲ;;;;מ;;;;ִ;;;;ש;;;;ּ;;;;ׁ;;;;ִ;;;;י;;;;ם;;;; ו;;;;ּ;;;;מ;;;;ָ;;;;א;;;;ת;;;;ָ;;;;י;;;;ִ;;;;ם;;;;; ו;;;;ּ;;;;ק;;;;ְ;;;;נ;;;;ֵ;;;;ה;;;;-ב;;;;ֹ;;;;ש;;;;ׂ;;;;ֶ;;;;ם;;;;, ח;;;;ֲ;;;;מ;;;;ִ;;;;ש;;;;ּ;;;;ׁ;;;;ִ;;;;י;;;;ם;;;; ו;;;;ּ;;;;מ;;;;ָ;;;;א;;;;ת;;;;ָ;;;;י;;;;ִ;;;;ם;;;;.

כ;;;;ד;;;; ו;;;;ְ;;;;ק;;;;ִ;;;;ד;;;;ּ;;;;ָ;;;;ה;;;;, ח;;;;ֲ;;;;מ;;;;ֵ;;;;ש;;;;ׁ;;;; מ;;;;ֵ;;;;א;;;;ו;;;;ֹ;;;;ת;;;; ב;;;;ּ;;;;ְ;;;;ש;;;;ׁ;;;;ֶ;;;;ק;;;;ֶ;;;;ל;;;; ה;;;;ַ;;;;ק;;;;ּ;;;;ֹ;;;;ד;;;;ֶ;;;;ש;;;;ׁ;;;;; ו;;;;ְ;;;;ש;;;;ׁ;;;;ֶ;;;;מ;;;;ֶ;;;;ן;;;; ז;;;;ַ;;;;י;;;;ִ;;;;ת;;;;, ה;;;;ִ;;;;י;;;;ן;;;;.

כ;;;;ה;;;; ו;;;;ְ;;;;ע;;;;ָ;;;;ש;;;;ׂ;;;;ִ;;;;י;;;;ת;;;;ָ;;;; א;;;;ֹ;;;;ת;;;;ו;;;;ֹ;;;;, ש;;;;ׁ;;;;ֶ;;;;מ;;;;ֶ;;;;ן;;;; מ;;;;ִ;;;;ש;;;;ׁ;;;;ְ;;;;ח;;;;ַ;;;;ת;;;;-ק;;;;ֹ;;;;ד;;;;ֶ;;;;ש;;;;ׁ;;;;--ר;;;;ֹ;;;;ק;;;;ַ;;;;ח;;;; מ;;;;ִ;;;;ר;;;;ְ;;;;ק;;;;ַ;;;;ח;;;;ַ;;;;ת;;;;, מ;;;;ַ;;;;ע;;;;ֲ;;;;ש;;;;ׂ;;;;ֵ;;;;ה;;;; ר;;;;ֹ;;;;ק;;;;ֵ;;;;ח;;;;ַ;;;;; ש;;;;ׁ;;;;ֶ;;;;מ;;;;ֶ;;;;ן;;;; מ;;;;ִ;;;;ש;;;;ׁ;;;;ְ;;;;ח;;;;ַ;;;;ת;;;;-ק;;;;ֹ;;;;ד;;;;ֶ;;;;ש;;;;ׁ;;;;, י;;;;ִ;;;;ה;;;;ְ;;;;י;;;;ֶ;;;;ה;;;;.

Here is the link, but the I will want to use the Hebrew and not english. Just change the Hebrew Block letters (Alephbet) to anglicized Hebrew (google translate). Knh-bosm is Cannabis in the recipe. So there is a starting off point of reference for translation. :)

Exodus 30:22-33
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0230.htm

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/13/2015 12:58:56 PM

Blessed reasoning I&I, give ANKHs for this topic, give Ises for the lashon and Iducation.
Haile Selasie I.
What Iwombman wonder is, why would the recipe be so? Where did "Moses" learn it? Why is the recipe beneficial as it is? The cinnamon, qaneh, olive oil, myrrh, qadah... What are the benefits of these things?
AnyOne know what is this bshm/spice called cassia/qdah in the scripture Iyah NazIr shared?
Iyest love Idren!

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I