Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5946&start_row=21

Ancestors Roots History

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/14/2015 11:44:29 PM

Maybe it's just me but I don't see any difference between a person who commits (a) great sin/s and a great sinner.Just as I don't see a difference between a person who sings great and a great singer.

" Is it really realistic for a person to travel from place to place and in every single place he goes to year after year, the only women he can find that are willing to have children with him are wicked women who would abuse his children. "

In most cases unless one is 'cursed' or has 'bad luck',I guess not.
But neither is this what I was saying king.I Iverstand what the I mean with procreation=survival.
But what I am really saying is that sometimes there are situations where ones can physically have children yet their circumstances don't give them that opportunity.It is easy to say that ones can just leave some place and go somewhere else to search for a partner.But we must agree that there are many people who just haven't found anyone or prefer celibacy according to their religion and I won't judge that as sin because this is some people's path.
Also for many RasTafarI people it's not that easy to just leave places wich are filled with wicked people yet ones must keep the fyah burning in babylon and the vybz strong but that's another topic.

Bless Up

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/15/2015 9:51:19 AM

Ises Jah people. Procreation is vital in de survival & itinual existance of a race, however it is not nececessary in de itinuation of de soul 's existance. When de body die de doul enter anada body & dis can be any new human body or any new body of any living thing. Nuff people pass flesh at baby stage dem na get no chance to procreate, yet its not de end of dem soul. In short de soul just find anada body to dwell in irregardless of procreation status. Rmember de concept of Oneness Jah people.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/15/2015 10:22:38 AM

This is all hypothetical. But if the option was to not have children at all or to have children with the last woman on earth who happened to be a bad person /may abuse the child etc.....

Then my choice would still be Life.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/15/2015 7:49:11 PM

In regards to the soul entering another body, how do you know that? That may be just as supernatural as your thoughts on the concept of God.

Some people claim they remember past lives, but people imagine all kind of things, so just because somebody thinks they remember that, it could just be their imagination.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/15/2015 7:59:24 PM

------------
Maybe it's just me but I don't see any difference between a person who commits (a) great sin/s and a great sinner.Just as I don't see a difference between a person who sings great and a great singer.
------------

To use the same analogy, a person could sing a single song badly, but not be a bad singer in general.

The difference from I perspective is a great sinner would be somebody who sins often, where wickedness is a normal part of their life. But a person may not deal with much sin or wickedness, but deal with a serious sin, or "great" sin.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/15/2015 9:07:28 PM

I see.

Yet if a person is a great singer in general then I don't see why they wouldn't be great at singing one particular song unless it is of a different style or genre.
So it comes down to personal perspective differing from one individual to another how ones want to analogise this.
A scripture came to mind regarding this.

James 2:10
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Not that I am a great upholder of the biblical sin and punishment concept and philosophy although I do believe in moral standards and fire.But I refer to the scripture as I Iverstand that the concept of sin comes from the Bible for most and this scripture explains that there are only sinners and non-sinners but small and great sinners is something that comes from a personal perspective.
But at least I Iverstand how the I meant it in that reaoning now.

Give thanks

Messenger: Sister Sent: 1/16/2015 5:34:55 AM

"if I didn't have children and I was getting older and thought that it is now or never, I would lower I standards and mate with somebody that may not be ideal, to ensure I survival."

I overstand what you say Ark, that its instinct / duty to pro-create and if the one with maximum potential to produce the maximum potential is not available, then the potential is there still with another some-body. Are you saying you would take the one as a wife or leave her to create? Can you clarify, when you say 'ensure I survival' do you mean your DNA, your culture, your soul, your lineage i.e. ancestral genetics, memories, messages? How would you protect and elevate that I if you give to one to carry that you don't rate?
Give thanks Blackheart upholding Oneness.
Blessings & Grace.

Messenger: Marcelo León Sent: 1/16/2015 3:04:39 PM

Hail Royal Family,

Ya know when I study I roots I find that HIStory is not Istory. Most of the history that is being taught around the world, has been Roman- Christianize and whitewashed, cutting many peoples off from the knowledge of their roots.

Ya know when Rome became Christian they persecuted and killed many European rootsmen and rootswomben (they even killed more Christians than when they were pagan). From them killing the rootsmen and rootswomben, Europe went into their dark ages; taking baths in, and drinking from things, made out of lead. Their rootsmen would of told them the dangers of using things made out of lead, but they killed those people and so they entered the dark ages, lacking the knowledge of their ancestors.

While Europe was in their dark age, places in Africa and the Middle East were going through their Golden Age; math, science, music, arts, etc flourished in these parts.

In short, this roman-christinize mentality, evolved into what it is today; a whitewashed HIStory that has been institutionalized and forced down-on the peoples of the world.

I point is that most of the world; even most of the Europeans/Caucasians were cut off from their cultures and ancestry. They were forced to abandon the knowledge, traditions and culture of their ancestors and were forced to become like the Greco-Roman Christian culture. They try to teach that Greece was the cradle of civilization; even though the ancient Greeks say they got their knowledge from Africa.

Herbal medicine was even outlawed in Europe and in North America in the 1800"s; as it was said to be folklore, country bumpkin, or witchcraft.

Even still, as InI study our roots, follow our roots; InI roots all begin in Mama Africa and from Africa all the peoples of the world have spread out.

JAH love and guidance

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/16/2015 10:29:44 PM

Blessed Love Sister,

I wouldn't leave a woman just so. I would take her as a wife and help raise I children. If I don't pass I Heights to I children and Teach them, it would be like throwing away the Heights out of I own mind. I would do what I could to show the woman the Heights that I know so she could grow.

To ensure I survival means I Life. This is I Living body and I children are I Living body, and I parents are I Living body. I don't really break it down in terms of genetics, Irits or anything so, it is just I Life.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I