Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5945&start_row=11

Psychology

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: empress latrice Sent: 1/7/2015 7:27:54 PM

@Garvey they use DSM here. They're even diagnosing ldren for mental disorders, these are young innocent kids. I can't get over it

@sister where is the hospital located?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/7/2015 8:47:56 PM

'A scientific fact doesn't always remain the same in time, place or context! FATrue!!

Messenger: Sister Sent: 1/8/2015 2:41:02 AM

Give thanks for reasoning. Garvey's, with you up to a point and that is psychiatry in particular not professions in general. Not all babylon culture can or should be lifted and applied elsewhere. You wouldn’t see I training in butchery to infiltrate abattoirs with vegan values or comfort the animals. In the Forcefully United Kingdom institutional racism is a problem but not to say that applying every western science in the livaspora will achieve a different result.
Empress, the hospital is in Ethiopia.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/8/2015 5:15:21 AM

Dear all,

It would be wrong of me to speak for EVERY patient, but I have know quite a number of people quite literally driven mental by babylon.

It starts with numerous control methods; food, vaccines, babylon drugs. These all dumb down the consciousness. Once the consciousness is removed, they can control the sufferers. NOTHING apart from the return of the original african consciousness will permanently free a sufferer. Their drugs may give the temporary illusion of freedom, but will make a person a slave for life, never knowing happiness.

I pray that all those innocent sufferers will be shown the truth. The first thing i would give a sufferer is the herb, and then clean them out of the Babylon poison.

What they teach in babylon is the mind control system. PSYCHology cannabis is PSCHedelic, psyche meaning soul in greek and delic= to reveal.

But as I said not every soul doctor is the same, and I am sure that empress latrice will bring light to the system. Just don't believe everything that they teach you. But I have no doubt that empress latrice is a force for good; when i talk of mind control i am talking about babylon, not empress latrice

Blessings,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/8/2015 6:31:51 AM

But the fact remains. Mental health just as physical Health is real. Babylon didn't invent it. Are we saying there should be no help for the mentally ill? Is this like the natural healing thread where magically through a good diet and natural herbs one can be beyond sickness and mental sickness? Things don't run so....... I fail to believe every pharmaceutical is evil lol its true must don't overstand.... Maybe the I dem hasn't come into contact with real life schizophrenia, or psychosis. I'm aware that Babylon promote lifestyles which promote these diseases, and the worldwide attempt at falsely labelling normal healthy black people as mental sick is another reasoning which iman well aware of - some say Tru dem don't overstand our culture, some say a planned thing..... But that's not to say it can't happen. We are a damaged people so I give thankhs to ones like Joy DeGruy and her work with PTSS, and any others whe come thru the field of mental health to benefit we as a people. Again Is the subject wicked or is how it's applied wicked? Do we dash it weh completely or try and overs..........

If your in da US then your in a drug promoting country, more so than most places in the world. Elsewhere, unless you are sectioned, there is no push to take any drug psycho active or not. In fact, the none use of drugs is widely encouraged as a first step to prevent costs.... Then you have to overstand the use of CBT and other none pharmaceutical methods of treating mental disease

Bless up. With so many of WE trapped in the shitsystem of mental health rightfully or wrongly it's a joy to see ones studying it. A little like when I see rasta Lawyer. Although I see de i wha make it as optometrist.

IRIE

Messenger: Sister Sent: 1/8/2015 10:45:06 AM

Study for real, Empress Latrice never said she was studying to become a psychiatrist or a psychiatric nurse. All should study. All should be aware and not block out higher knowledge. Babylon didn’t invent mental health – that’s dumbing down the reasoning – but babylon did ‘invent’ the practice of psychiatry. You’re still acting like science is your bible and was written in stone. You said before you allow pharmaceuticals and am sure you have your own reasons, a quick exit from sufferation for either the suffera or the witness of it, not so in the long run. If a help you find in your trod to study these things all good and righteous. If you think we are on a trajectory to betterment via the same same then woh, we diverge Ras.
Guidance and Ispiration.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/8/2015 11:30:41 AM

Dear all,

I am sorry if I offended empress latrice or anyone here.

I am not suggesting at all that she shouldn't study. This is not my decision and in fact I am very pleased and I wish you all the very best in your studies.

I was just warning her that not ALL of what they teach you is true, for example drugs are a part of treatment in some cases.

And yes, I definitely think that help should be availoable for all in need. But I think SOME of the treatments namely drugs are not help but rather dumbing down.

I overstand that they do not always use drugs too; I just would warn not to believe those bits.

In truth, i wish you every luck,

All the very best,

Joe

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/8/2015 12:14:12 PM

Dear garveys africa,

I do think that if one lives thr ital life all of the time herbs, clean food etc then illness definitely can be mostly prevented. This is not magic but the work of jah. But one actually has to do it, not just think about it.

I have the overstanding that the body is the carrier of the soul, so if one's body is poisoned then the soul cannot reside in it. In this sense the ital livity is very important in the consciousness.

And yes, I think that the dumbing do.wn of consciousness is responsible for many mental problems. Psyche= soul in greek, so if someone has a psychological problem they have a problem with the soul. We know the body carriss the soul, so I firmly believe that one should look at what the person is eating etc. to help the soul.

But again, this is NOT to say that empress latrice shouldn't study; I wish her the very best,

Blessings,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/9/2015 5:56:13 AM

Bless up.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I