Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5912&start_row=11

Children are joy

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/8/2014 7:57:33 PM

On the subject of Ifrican history:
Why is Haile Selasie I skipped in history classes?
I was in advanced level history classes in high school, and never once read mention of HIM in a textbook.
RAS Tafari must be too mighty for the weak heart to mention, they just tremble and try to bury the truth. These textbooks are not worthy to teach I&I&I children!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/8/2014 8:08:54 PM

Another comment I wanted to make Empress L, although the I already have the babies: if the government is not aware that the child has been born at all, then no one other than the parents can dictate how the child is homeschooled. Seen? Haha if the I plan to have more babies...
Bless

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 12/8/2014 8:09:14 PM

In socall "WORLD" HIStory they only tell I bout U'rope and U'rope'in stolen lands. They never tell I about Kemet, Itiopi, Timbukutu. Never bout NKrumah and Ghana, never Selassie I and Menelik II victory over Rome!

NOT ONE MENTION OF THE "KING OF KINGS"! I Wonder Y??? lol

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/10/2014 4:16:54 AM

(Babylon)

Build your penitentiary, we build your schools, Brainwash education to make us the fools. Hate is your reward for our love, Telling us of your God above.

We gonna chase those crazy -Chase those crazy bunkheads -Chase those crazy baldheads out of the town!

Give us the teachings of HIS MAJESTY we don't want no devils philosophys.
- Bob Marley

It's good to see Bob Markets granddaughter in the school in Washington d.c. giving children truth and love.

Check it out,

how can Iya bless the children with out JAH Teachings of truth and love ? cant help the tree without fertilizer, Rastafari teachings are most fertile! Big up the youth, teach the youth the truth, teach them from the roots. ATTENTION ALL PARENTS : THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY IS IN YOUR HANDS

Be # 1 educator of our youth even if them are still in a less then most hideal school.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/10/2014 4:22:55 AM

I.D.O.R. Presents Donisha Prendergast (Bob and Rita Marley's Granddaughter) at Roots PCS

http://youtu.be/XFBjuIrHFOM

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/10/2014 4:23:34 AM

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/10/2014 4:24:43 AM

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/10/2014 4:47:12 AM

http://youtu.be/AePaGbtsFfk

@ 12:00-13:00 A elderly man tells the Rockefeller foundation altered American history

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/10/2014 7:53:10 AM

True Ras Jesse, give thANKHs for sharing that video!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/10/2014 8:31:33 AM

Iyah Jesse,
What does the I reason on the home school things I&I VDR+Iwombman had mentioned? Would the I homeschool the Idrens if the I had the UPportunity?
Bless King.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I