Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5904&start_row=11

Afrikan Spirituality:Is Rasta a spirit medium

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/30/2014 5:44:08 AM

And another Q I had looking into who and who controls the economy / politics in places like Zimbabwe....... which is the most frequently used currency? Which money dem use more often in Zimbabwe? The national dollar? South African rand? USD? Or dem south american money?

BigUp

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/2/2014 8:09:24 AM

Beautiful! Give Ises Iya.
What language do the Shona people
speak? Does the I Zion Mtn speak this
tongue?
Love King, thANKHs.

Ises Sistran

Shona is a broad term referring to the different tribes n languages in Zimbabwe.
We got the Vakaranga(dats I tribe) and we speak Chikaranga(under di Shona term),we got di Zezuru,di Tonga(these grow ganja and smoke it legally as part of their culture),we got di Venda,di Korekore,di Ndau etc jus to mention a few.

I and I are the same kind of people as
the Mhondoro. RasTafarI people have
close similarities with the Mystics and
Hola ones of many cultures. RasTafarI
is RasTafarI, so while there are
similarities with others, there are also
differences.

True dat Ark I
the Mhondoro is di Christ for di Shona people,and I got no doubt these are di same people who we call Rastafari today.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/2/2014 8:40:55 AM

Do these people live as Man and
Wombman or do they live like
celebate priest / monk?

I think it all depends on the Man or Wombman with their mission,some live alone,and some as Man and Wombman.
e.g Ambuya(meanimg grandma)Nehanda di Shona Priestess Queen lived alone in a hola mountain from since her teenage though I also heard dat her spiritual spouse was Sekuru(meaning grandpa)Kaguvi,they never lived together as a Union but came together during di liberation struggle,di 1st Chimurenga of 1890.

Ambuya neHanda make I so curious because her roots and di Shona people of Zimbabwe are stemed frm around Tanganyika(modern Uganda,Rwanda and Tanzania)and her forest code reminds I of Queen Nyahbinghi also known as Muhumasa of Uganda.I think these are just same Irits.

Mhondoro are very similar to di Ancient Binghis.They live normally as Man and Wombman in Ancient Hola mountains,caves or forests dat are highly highly spiritual dat they are not just accessed by mere man,they are mystikal hola mountains.

They live with lions,symbolizing di Ancestral Irits.

And another Q I had looking into who
and who controls the economy /
politics in places like Zimbabwe.......
which is the most frequently used
currency? Which money dem use
more often in Zimbabwe? The
national dollar? South African rand?
USD? Or dem south american money?

Unfortunately,we are using di Amerikan Dollar and South Afrikan rand since 2008 afta di economic breakdown of di country thru sanctions imposed by di West.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/2/2014 10:29:44 AM

Yes I Lord. Rasta livity n African spirituality is one. what makes some Idrens not to sight dat is de habbits dat has bn attached to de spirituality by some individuals n later bein adopted by many thus misleading many to believe dat de habbit is part of de spirituality. example: de habbit of bible worshipin is assumed by many to be part of Rasta trod, on de other hand de habbit of animal killin is asumed by many to be part of African spirituality. Remember Ancient Black man livity is de root

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/2/2014 7:27:58 PM

Give Ises for all the Iducation Iyah! Ites love.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I