Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5901&start_row=31

Origin of Christs and Messiahs

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/7/2015 4:49:47 AM

We still on this

fire on CHRIST. And anyone who teach that it is up to anybody apart from SELF to redeem yourself. reRead bredda Jahcub OG post and this is the Iverstanding i gained from it. CHRIST and messiah is just another way how de I dem will be enslaved, waiting on someone outside of self to come rescue you while the one who preaches about dis CHRIST or messiah jumps your pockets and resources

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 10/9/2015 9:56:27 AM

fire on rome

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/24/2015 2:07:53 PM

My Lord, King Selassie I followed Christ, as an example for all men to follow in His path/footsteps.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/24/2015 3:04:58 PM

My brethren, now is not the time to burn down one another. By behaving in such a manner were grieving the Hola Spirit, who detests all kind of malice and anger. During His Lifetime in the public His Divine Majesty never burn down anyone. Neither did Holy Imanuel I. Such manners only prosper the devil, who is ever on the lookout to capture sleepy ones unawares and conquer them. By filling our hearts with anger, he wants to divide and conquer. Now is the time to prosper one another, strengthen the weak, give hope to the hopeless, urge the stragglers and uplift one another. So much knowledge out here the father give, I&I only have to reason, in one love, and the will of God shall reveal itself. Give thanks, JAH
RASTAFARI

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 4:01:53 PM

Garveys Africa fire on Selassie I as well? Fire burn satan

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/29/2015 5:32:00 AM

You think my words are of anger and malice? After 400 years of waiting for the God who we were told sent InI into slavery to return for InI have every right to be angry at any religious 'chosen' figure. The only one deserving of that Title is HIM.

Lol, but keeping on topic, the Christ concept is not original to Judeohristianity.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 10:33:25 AM

Same God who promises freedom, repatriation and freedom over enemies and oppressors in the books of the prophets and saints? who say one day God will come down from His dwelling in person and pay the earth a visit?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/29/2015 12:13:59 PM

you can't tell me about a God of freedom who send people into slavery...... too many ancestors died waiting for Christ to save dem which is why the youth sight that as nonesense. Give me back the old time religion, fire on CHRIST outside of Self. Haile Selassie I ah Igher I. As Ausar was to the Kemetyu

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/30/2015 7:07:43 AM

Jah God himself taught people to follow christ and take refuge in the bible. Fire on H.I.M as well?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/30/2015 7:56:58 AM

Walk good John, walk good

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I