Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5901&start_row=21

Origin of Christs and Messiahs

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/23/2014 5:48:37 PM

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: Today 9:21:13 AM

.....you probably so confused today, because of a few hundreds of years of slavery it had an impact on yo genes.

The fuck a gwan?

Humble youth.

Don't do it

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/4/2014 6:58:01 AM

John 12:40
He has blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart,

Revelations 22:16
I Jesus have sent my angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Haile Selassie I
Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/4/2014 10:59:17 PM

Mechelzidek. u need to lern to keep humbleness n respect. Didn't yo Jesus n bible teach u dat? Is it yo Jesus n bible dat gave u white heart n send u to insult I? Was is it realy yo intention to insult I? Are u aware dat u were not only insulting I but all Black people when u started referin to my genes? My genotype is African so an insult to it is an insult to all Africans. De people who came with de bible n jesus ideology like u are de people who looked down pon I n I Black genotype. Grow up

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/4/2014 11:38:01 PM

As I said before,this Melchezideck jusj want to stir unnecessary arguments,see where he has taken this to.

I knew di intention was to create a space to insult I an I,since di bible an jesus ting has already been said in many threads here and I think di threads are some of the longest threads in this forum,meaning nuff tingz have been said aready.

Melchezidek
Fyah pon yo white dirty heart

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/5/2014 3:09:50 AM

blessed bro black heart.

don't let dem fool ya into thinking Jesus was white. There is no white christ. Chritianity is not a white tradition it was first in africa. the Romans stole christianity and made it a pagan religion. Ethiopians and all africans unite one God of Ethiopia Ruler of the Universe.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/5/2014 3:14:29 AM

zion mountain, who cares if its the longest. its one of the most foolish statements I and I ever came across and its not the first. Many anti christs came too I and I with those statements, and here ina africa, dey just get burned. How can you say burn the bible, burn selassie burn the christ. I and I say burn yo ass and hang you on a pole for dissing I and I Lord God of Ethiopia Africa.

I and I will burn you from where I'm from.

fyah

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/5/2014 3:24:07 AM

and thats the mentality of de white man when they came to africa. dey burn all our books and tell us to burn it and make no use of it. them white men stole the bible from africa and make it their own pagan religion. now dem say to burn the bible coz its pagan. whites will always fight with each other about christianity and the bible coz dem stole it from africa in de first place!

Haile Selassie I

God of the Universe

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/5/2014 10:56:47 AM

Blessed love to All! Just wanna repeat Iyah King ZMtn:
VDR n BlackHeart you got hotta fyah.
Christ isnt a surname of jesus,Christ is a way of living,anyone who is one with this way is a Christ.

I dnt knw how Rasta can be confused in this jesus ting,now them bring it pon H.I.M.

Nuff Rasta inna religion now worshiping H.I.M and its now a stumbling block for di movemant,since these same relygious man hev doctrine n dogma and dem fight each other over it

E.g.Bobo n binghi fight over di covering and uncovering of one's head.

dats folly

As Ziggy say, "All reLIEgion should be wiped out, so that people can just live. The thing that divides us is an illusion made up by man in their CONfusion."

Big up One Ifrican Inity.
One love:love won:Moah Anbesa

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 12/5/2014 4:52:58 PM

The ORIGIN of Christ/Messiah can't b proven either way one wan sight it just as d ORIGIN of man!
Many people had and have THEIR OWN Christ/Messiah, is no Christ/Messiah for everyone!
Man chooses what feels best to dem for dem, what's for one ain for a next!
All socall HOLEYbook was written by some men/women same way some wrote socall HOLEYbooks in modern times.
Just cause one supm was written 2500 years ago don't make it true, man is corrupt now and was then, he lies now and lied then!
Why not believe and deal with these time and ones tryn for InI now?
Why live in these yah times fussing bout supm 1000s of years ago which ain doin nuttin for the troubles of dis time?
Why put one hope, trust, faith in an old lie, because whatever you believe or say u know about ancient time you cnt prove it true, u can ONLY hope trust and faith it to be what you BELIEVE!
REALITY IS NOW!

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 10/6/2015 11:01:52 AM

Way I see it is Christ is not necessarily a person but it is a state of mind and a certain consciousness.

If a man doesnt have this Christ consciousness it doesnt matter if he goes to church and worships jesus or whatever.Doing that wont give him the understanding and spirit of truth.

On the other hand you have many people who dont even know about jesus or worship anyone yet they are naturally Christ conscious through insight,understanding and love.

Messiah and Christ are not religious terms to me.It goes further than that.

peace.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I