Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5893&start_row=1

Whats so confusing of the Bible?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/21/2014 3:52:01 AM

No one could open the book and read it.

Emperor Haile Selassie I read the Bible.
Today we can read Haile Selassie I Bible.

Now whats confusing of the Haile Selassie I Bible?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/21/2014 5:27:01 AM

what is confusing about de bible is dat de bible is confused itself. It promotes both good n evil. Bible is is brain wash. Bible is confusion.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/21/2014 5:39:54 AM

And Afrikans neva used or needed di lieble to grow spiritually

Blaze di FYAH BlackHeart

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/21/2014 6:53:25 AM

Bible is confusion.

whats so confusing about it?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/21/2014 9:28:23 AM

It's not dat d bible is confusing one but d bible as a compilation is confused as d I Black Heart stated!

Many contradictory statements, double talk, misquotes, prophets and apostle not agreeing on topics, Paul fighting James and Peter, tribe names and numbers, false prophecies and false fulfilled prophecies, who slew Goliath, Jacobs name change, who ordains evil god or devil, creation, end times, need of a messiah, die for the sins of others, laws, and whatever else I cnt think of right cha now!

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 11/21/2014 9:37:00 AM

The bible is full of contradiction. From Genesis Chap 1 and Genesis Chap 2. There is a verse in each of these that directly contradict each other. Especially in regards to the "New Testament". There are many contradictory verses in that. I will share something a Beta Israelite Rabbi friend of I-man wrote on the "Contradictory New Testament"

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 11/21/2014 9:38:33 AM

Re: CONTRADICTIONS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT

It is no secret that I am one of those lost and stuck in the Church but ALL PRAISES TO HASHEM my eyes was open to the life giving teachings of the House of Israel.

I DO NOT normally quote the New Testament because it is not the word of HaShem but I want to present to those Israelite's who are "stuck" on Jesus and can't break away to show some clear contradictions.

I REPEAT THIS PRESENTATION IS ONLY DONE TO SHOW THE FALSE TEACHINGS.

1. There is ONE "God". 1 Tim.2:5; Jms.2:19.
There are THREE. 1 Jn.5:7.

WHERE IS JESUS & THE HOLY GHOST? INTERESTING USE THIS ONE!

2. Repentance is necessary. Acts 3:19; Lu.3:3.
Repentance is not necessary. Rom.11:29.

3. The righteous have eternal life. Mt.25:46.
The righteous are barely saved. 1 Pet.4:18.
There are no righteous. Rom.3:10.

4. Jesus was crucified at the third hour. Mk.15:25.
Jesus was still before Pilate at the sixth hour. Jn.19:13,14.

5. Jesus said that his blood was shed for many. Mk.14:24.
Jesus said his blood was shed for his disciples. Lu.22:20.

6. Jesus came into the world to bear witness to the truth. Jn.18:37.
The truth has always been evident. Rom.1:18-20.

7. Obey God, not men. Acts 5:29.
Obey men. It is God’s will. Rom.13:1-4; 1 Pet.2:13-15.

8. Only “The Father” knows. Mk.13:32.
“Jesus” and “The Father” are one. Jn.10:30; 17:11,21,22.

9. Jesus and God are one in the same. Jn.1:1.
Jesus is beside himself. Mk.16:19; Acts 2:32,33; 7:55; Rom.8:34;

10. Paul states that he does not lie. Rom.9:1; 2 Cor.11:31; Gal.1:20; 1 Tim.2:7.
Paul states that he does lie. Rom.3:7.

11. Paul teaches not to steal. Eph.4:28.
Paul admits to stealing. 2 Cor.11:8.

12. Jesus said that he did not come to abolish the law. Mt.5:17-19.
Paul said otherwise. Eph.2:15.

13. Paul said that Jesus was the Son of God. Rom.1:3,4.
Paul said that Jesus was just a man. Heb.7:24.

These are just a few "contradictions" that are untruths that our people who claim to be Israel and hold on to Jesus. I repeat you cannot be called Israel if you hold on to the Pauline Doctrine.

-The Rav

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/21/2014 12:24:15 PM

The book can be confusing, and the Emperor Haile Selassie I the Power of the Trinity said too Read and study the Bible.
Also he said this in His interview with Dr. Oswald Hoffman

I have the highest respect for the Bible as a whole. We also recognise the rightful name the Bible bears. We find that in all the periods of the Old Testament, in the time of Patriarchs, Kings, and Prophets, great miracles were done. On the other hand, the time in which Our Lord HIM-self gave the command to go to all the world and to preach is also of high value. Then, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,- the four gospels in which the sayings of our Lord are recorded- are pillars for all men on the earth. Therefore the Bible should not be cut into portions.

Be not deceived in these times for many are sent to decieve the nations

Romans 16:18
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

1 John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

Be in Truth and Right,
thats Righteousness.

Matthew 24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 2:18-27
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
But the anointing which ye have received of HIM abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in HIM.

His Imperial Majesty
The Power of the Trinty
Lion of Judah
Elect of God

JAH Ras Tafari

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/21/2014 1:00:30 PM

When one READS and STUDYS bible one finds much falsehood in deh.

If ones does a comparative of things mentioned in more than one place one finds contradictions and inaccuracies.

When one study's languages used one find mistranslations and transliterations.

When one study's concepts from one book to another one finds changes in what is what or suppose to be.

Now one can accept what one finds or turn a blind eye to ones sighting and CONtinue on ones journey just to not interrupt ones beliefs and faith cuz one wants a thing to b true because one is unable to accept what studying revealed!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/21/2014 3:37:18 PM

Is it a contradiction? Or is these statments true because in every situation is different....in some context ya obey man its JAH will and in some cases you don't, because they not in harmony with JAH.

In one situation ya would do this and in another would do that.......
So when bible says do this or that, check out the context of what's going on exactly.

And many things said don't contradict but are both true, Christ is just a man and also son of god, so are we, realize.
Christ's disciples are many.....

In one situation Iya would do this and in another situation not same thing......is this a contradiction?

Follow the spirit of YAH in every situation

Or is it a contradiction when say the bible is this and that? Could it be both? In the bible is good and evil....yes there is contradiction in that case

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I