Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=589&start_row=11

The Vote

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/7/2005 10:52:25 PM

I am certain that rigging is going on. I am also certain that as Gideon says, we can change the face of what is going on, because the more people think the way we think the sooner the time will come where these parties will lose power, not in a revolting way or with use of force but in a way that people learn that not everything that shines is gold. The issue to me is that money dictates everything. Big companies, lobbies, etc.

It can be changed, and it will change once we all step away from vanity and false love of money and power and realize that JAH is the only truth and the only way.

Blessings,

Bergy

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/8/2005 9:44:25 AM

In nature there are processes that we don't always understand, but we should learn to accept the processes. Then we can learn to work with nature and achieve results using nature. For example mankind has learned to use the wheel and the pivot and now we can make wheelbarrows so a man can achieve great works.
Today power is in the form of a system, not all power but some power.
First of all, we need to understand that Jah is the creator of this. More importantly, the system is actually part of the bigger natural system that makes up the true kingdom.
If you want to change things you have to go about doing so with an understanding of the processes involved. You have to understand the wheel, the pivot and how to shape the materials and then you can make a wheel barrow. And if men who died long ago made a wheel barrow and some guys are using it as they see fit, are you going to sit by the side and complain and speak against them? You should do something.
God gives man powers of words and sounds. And those who have the courage to use what they have will always be more successful than those who just sit and look on.

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/8/2005 9:49:26 AM

I have to respond to this statement:

"Rasta don't work for no CIA, USA, FBI, Board of Elections!
And yes I am saying it is rigged.
That's like me coming into your home and telling you how to run it.
You will never be allowed to oversee the process."

Now, I agree that this place earth is our home. Our home means that we own it and all the processes that go on here. There is no way that someone can come into our home and have a process that we don't control. That's why I keep reminding you that even if the elections are rigged and the whole process is a trick, it is still us mankind that is in control. How can the have elections? It is only because we support it. They are us, they do represent us, whether you like it or not. This is our home and we have given the power to our representatives, and that's the way it is. There is nothing new under the sun, same way as it has always been.
How can "they" not allow "us" to oversee the process when we own the process? It is only we you can stop our own selves from overseeing the process, and that is exactly what I am trying to stop our people from doing.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/8/2005 10:35:45 AM

they have successfully brainwashed the masses via socialized conditioning to believe that "we" own the process

they oversee it themselves but make it appear to be a "real" process

they know the end b4 the beginning

case in point, the constituents said al gore was the new president
those who oversee the process said there was disenfranchisement
THE SUPREME COURT SAID, LIS'N HERE

I DON'T CARE WHO WAS DISENFRANCHISED
I DON'T CARE WHO YOU VOTED FOR

G. DUBYA IS THE PRESIDENT!

I am an educator and I caught on when I took my first education course.

Every text that has ever been prescribed for beginning education or foundations of education clearly state and reiterate:

THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PUBLIC EDUCATION IS TO PROMOTE DEMOCRACY!

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/8/2005 11:34:56 AM

I agree with Gideon to a degree. We can make change happen, I dont see these people in power as untouchable. We can make a change, we as a people can make a difference, we have to unite to become stronger and can make a difference.

Bergy

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/8/2005 12:44:02 PM

RSK did not understand what I said. We do own the process and all processes that affect us. Talking about brainwashing means you miss my point.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/8/2005 1:13:35 PM

I overstood your point, I just disagree with it. I don't believe that we own the process. I believe the process is working the way it was intended to.

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/8/2005 4:58:47 PM

There is no room for disagreement. You don't understand the point.
If I say the sky is blue and you say you disagree I'll say you don't understand what I'm saying. It's like that this time. Your response shows that you miss the point I am making.
The people of the world run the dealings of the people of the world. So any existing form of Govt is an expression of the will of the people. Do you see now?

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/8/2005 9:23:05 PM

Whoever may hold the key to ruling earth in a babylonian way at this time will not be able to hold that key and itinually misguide the people forever. You can fool some people sometimes but you cant fool all the people all the time. Get up stand up Stand up for your Right! Blessed be the brother with the name called Bob Marley.

Much Love

Bergy

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/8/2005 9:48:45 PM

I see the point but I still disagree. The color of the sky can be measured in rays and chromes; there is no comparison.

So maybe you don't overstand my point. Or do you just disagree?

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I