Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5879&start_row=1

is this the holy spirit?

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasIndi Sent: 11/10/2014 10:44:48 AM

What I am about to tell you below might seem a little weird to some, even I would have considered it so myself before I started experiencing it.

Have any of you experienced as if you are guided by a force? As if there is a powerful thing inside that gives you hints to your actions? For example, when choosing an object from several, I can ask this force '-this one' '-no' , '-this one?' "-no", '-this one?' "-yes." It can guide me in whether I need to do any actions at any given time or even when to pray, or read the Bible. It seems like it is a wise voice inside my mind that cannot talk but always points to me.

It is sort of guiding me in anything I do. What could this be? Is this the holy spirit, or is this something else?

Jah bless!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/10/2014 7:19:02 PM

In a Christian state of mind I guess

Messenger: R!SevenNineSeven Sent: 11/11/2014 12:38:05 PM

Spirit comes from Spire
Respire inspire despire respiration inspiration desperation it's all about breathing
In any situation whether you where there is breath there is spirit and when you change moods your breathing changes if you're running real fast do you run out of breath you become desperate D spiring when you come to Inspiration you feel good when you have desperation you become depressed these are all spirits all breath at least that's my over standing right now peace

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/11/2014 1:06:18 PM

Interesting^ Spirit, breath and Wind uses the same word in Hebrew, and other languages also

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/11/2014 1:06:29 PM

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/11/2014 1:32:11 PM

John chapter 20

So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them,
“Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if
you retain the sins of any, they are retained.”

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/11/2014 9:16:14 PM

'What is important is that a molecule of oxygen binds to itself prana, the cosmic energy which gives and builds life'

Quantum Healing, The Science of Kemetic Yoga: Breath, Energy and Transformation Part 1

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKD1O8XPQNQ

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/11/2014 10:23:32 PM

A deep thing deh, Kemetic Yoga!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/11/2014 10:29:35 PM

Rasta goes deep!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/20/2014 6:57:08 AM

Acts 2:4
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I