Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5875&start_row=11

Predestination

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/9/2014 1:20:10 AM

VoodooRuutz, that statement from Haile Selassie I doesn't contradict the statement of Jah allowing the things of the world to go on without interference.

Haile Selassie I created a government and gave responsibility to other people to take care of things that he used to take care of by HIMSelf. So sometimes the people who were given the responsibility would make their own mistakes and Haile Selassie I didn't intervene, but allowed them to solve their own problems.

People have been given the responsibility to take care of the Earth and to make sure everything runs properly, that is why we have the power that we have. But instead, we are irresponsible with that power, and also use that power for evil.

Most RasTafarI have experienced times when Jah has guided them, protected them or otherwise helped them in times of need. And also most RasTafarI have experienced times where they led themselves into foolishness and problems, and when they thought back, they realized the multiple ways that Jah warned them. And even before the problem happens, people sight the warnings and consciously ignore them, because they prefer the path they are taking. Haile Selassie I showed I and I that Jah is I and I Rudder, but we have a choice to ignore that guidance.

Jah takes care of the things Jah should take care of, and it is our responsibility to take care of the things I and I are supposed to take care of. I and I can't blame Jah for the works of men, there is only men to blame.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 11/9/2014 5:02:01 AM

So a man can be blamed for the wrongs he's done and think for himself to do those wrongs, but its only jah that can guide the man to do good?

To I man can surely do good and bad to his own accord.Before any concept of Jah arised man was doing good things,living upright and in righteousness so these things can't be attached to Jah alone.

The I say Rastafari experienced when Jah has done certain things for InI,but if the I could explain how this is 'Jah' and not oneself.As Iman said before it depends on how the I sight Jah,perhaps it's the name Jah that is causing confusion.That's why Iman don't use the word Jah too much because once you say Jah in a statement people can Ivelop their own ideas away from the point trying to be made.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 11/9/2014 5:57:53 AM

Being righteous and following JAH guidance does not guarantee a life on earth free from suffering and tribulation.Neither can any man prove that the wicked suffer in their life on earth for their wickedness.And whoever tries to explain it simple as that is deceiving himself and others.
Not everything that happens in the world can be explained or overstood.

ECCLESIASTES 2:15
Then I said to myself, "The fate of the fool will overtake me also. What then do I gain by being wise?" I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."

As the Idren Ark I said:
-It is much better to have a son that stays with you, not because he has no other choice, but because this is what he wants. Then Jah will know who is truly One with Jah.-

Therefore ones should not be righteous for the sake of reward or a life with no tribulation or suffering.But rather because ones love righteousness.
Iman sight warnings or punishment and destruction as predestined consequenses also a bit of a 'NO CHOICE' situation.Only if a man accepts the fact that he may still have to suffer while living righteously and realizes that many wicked prosper in their ways,still chooses righteousness is he truly ONE.

Blessed love
RasTafarI
Empress Menen I

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/9/2014 7:14:27 AM

It wasn't contradict d I statement, it UPporting da statement by Iyah Bobobinghi about innocents suffering and how one views JAH. It was to pertain to Selassie I government. With that statement Selassie I made HIM would step in and help stop the suffering of innocent but yet people are suffering at the hand of corrupt governments and business people world wide. Young boys are constantly being kidnapped, raped, murdered and so on and 'JAH' has da power to intervene but dosent, so my point was with Bobobinghi it's all in how one sights JAH cuz by dat statement would make Selassie I a hipocrite, having the power to stop the suffering and exploitation of the people and their lands but dosent, allowing evil to triumph.

So then by having power to stop evil from triumphing and not stepping in to stop as "JAH" would mean that's what "JAH" wanted as part of his plan, and "PREDESTINED" for millions upon millions of suffering people while wicked one prosper on, "JAH" must love evil then or "JAH" has a different concept of evil than I?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/9/2014 12:03:13 PM

Blessed love and royal greetings. Give thanks for this important reasoning.
Iwombman really overstand what Iman Binghibobo said, that the word JAH sometimes confuses people. Because some are still imagining that JAH is the white-frocked man in the clouds. And even still, some would say that Haile Selassie I is the ONLY embodiment of JAH, which would as Voodoo I said make HIM a hypocrite for not snapping HIM fingers and fixing the whole planet. But to Iwombman JAH is a big energetic force, more pervasive and less anthropomorphized than people have imagined. Haile Selassie I is an embodiment of JAH who plays an extremely vital role in revealing Truth and Righteousness to Imanity, whose political and social leadership I&I&I worship. But Haile Selassie I is not the only reflection of JAH in this Irth. Iwombman exist through and within JAH power, and I can use the Irative forces to guide I life & destiny, and all of these steps I make affect everyone/everything else in the Iniverse. All other humans, beings, and objects also exist through and within JAH power, and make choices that affect the entire Iniverse. As a collective, I&I&I (the Ixistence) Irates the Destiny, the entirety of the events of "time/space" being that Destiny. Everything and every person Ixists with that Destiny, and has has autonomous power to affect the Destiny. So it is both predestiny and free will; JAH guides the Destiny, but I&I&I are made up of JAH, as JAH "made us", so that is why Iwombman Igree and give thanks for Truth when Abba Janhoy says, "It is only when man becomes master of his fate - able to determine his destiny - that he can be free from fears and inferiority." To be able to adapt to circumstances, with a careful Iyah Eyes foresight, to take the next step in JAH guidance knowing that the I is HAILEFULL and not a helpless little baby, this is becoming master of Ones Destiny. Other people/animals/weather patterns, etc. are always going to affect the I trod also, but to keep trodding forward to Zion, to UPlift the sistren and bredren in the trod, and to never lay down and get trampled, that is how I&I see it possible to "determine I destiny."
More thanks and love for sharing this reasoning Iyahs. Bless UP in JAH power.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 11/9/2014 5:29:29 PM

Give thanks for the positive and wise post Queen.
Iman also see JAH as a force/energy wich is the source of creation.

JAH is simply the I AM.Pure consciousness.Who dwelleth in the heart of all flesh and is omnipresent in the Iniverse and beyond.Who reveal HIMself in flesh to InI as H.I.M. power of the trinity as the Ivermerciful,loving,righteous Iest father.To I RasTafarI is a physical manifestation of the Creator.So even when HIM dwell outside of a human body,it's still RasTafarI in all charachteristics.Not a thing ones can Iverstand through words buy only through sighting.This is why InI are seen as living in fantasies or crazy sometimes by spiritually bankrupt people becos babylonian observers try to overstand InI through cold psychological analysis.But InI are still JAH.

BLESSED

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/10/2014 4:17:21 PM

Peter Tosh- Igziabaher(let JAH be Praised )
http://youtu.be/1b-016hJo5s

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/10/2014 4:26:23 PM

JAH must not be sought as something far away, separate from us, but rather the innermost part of us, as the higher Self in us above the limitations of our little self.
In rising to the best in us we rise to the Self in us, to JAH ,GOD ALLMIGHTY .
Be not deceived, JAH is nit mocked, whatever you sow you shall reap.
There is a law of cause and effect in creation, in the moral realm we are the builders of our own destiny, good shall lead to good and evil to evil, Irie joy will come from good and sufferation will come from evil.

Know thyself , and Know JAH
Know JAH and know your true self

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/10/2014 4:40:48 PM

The Lord Will Not Forget His People Psalm94

O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage.
They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.
Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?
The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;
That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked.
For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.
When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.
In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/10/2014 7:04:18 PM

What d effect of d cause of wickedness perpetrated by the worlds power structure for the last how ever many years, all the riches REAPED by by the wickedness sowed by the slavers and colonizers? They continued to reign and continued thru their descendant continual profit off the institution setup by the forefathers! As a Descendant of ENslaveds Africans I can't grasp the CONcept of sowing and reaping, and all that good from good as I people continue to d bad no matter how good they've been. I mean since 1491 its 2015 no justice yet, not to mention Arab Indian Ocean slavings, still no justice or equality for Africans as of yet!

Was families goin about their daily lives and caught in nets or by invaders with rifles or trick on ships by nice trinkets builders of their own destinies? Was or are first, second and third generation born slave victims builders of their own destiny?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I