Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5860&start_row=1

New to RasTafarI

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: empress latrice Sent: 10/13/2014 9:29:14 PM

First and foremost excuse anything I do or say wrong.

I've been researching RasTafarI for a year now. Came to accept Jah as the most high. I've stopped consuming meat for almost 2 weeks now and I am continuing to do more research. I'm currently reading the Kebra Negast. Everything has been positive and going in a great direction since adjusting to the way of life. I'm still curious about the way of life when it comes to women and children. I have a 5 year old son and a 4 month old daughter, and I'm looking to teach them about the Rasta way of life as well. Anny advice

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/13/2014 10:40:54 PM

Blessed Love Empress!!!
One thing I can say Empress is live it and they will b well taught!

Messenger: empress latrice Sent: 10/13/2014 10:58:08 PM

Jah bless. Thanks for responding

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/13/2014 11:12:14 PM

Yes Sistren, Stand firm keep a troddin and ever learnin in as much as possible. Stay balanced in positvity livity, Live Up and Haile Up Life!
More Blessings to d I Queen and d young Princess and Prince
Selassie I Menen I Guide!

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 10/14/2014 8:13:19 AM

blessed love empress, Iman would advise you to read these threads as there is much to learn from them, especially for ones just starting to trod rastafari.If the I can read 'Burn JC and the bible' i think it will open to your eyes to the fulness of rastafari and rastafari outside of the bible/davidic link etc,check it out

more love and peace be with the I

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 10/14/2014 12:17:29 PM

Blessed love and greetings unto the I Empress Latrice!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/15/2014 10:42:38 AM

Blessed love and greetings Sistren!
Iwombman Igree with what the I Bobobinghi said; not only read these threads, but ask questions!! People here are happy to share knowledge and wiseItes with the I.
Iwombman also offer I personal email address in case there is a sensitive question or for any other reason Iyah sistren may need: Amanda.elaine.burton@gmail.com.
Bless up the Ital eating sistren, this change alone will redirect the I life and the lives of the little Ones, especially if the I cease feeding the children animal products also. Iwombman Incourage the I to read the Ital Cooking thread at the top of the forum and to ask questions about vegan eating; many Idrens have tips to help with what seems like a tough change, but can actually be a very simple and pleasurable change.
Bless UP the I family and the little ones especially. If Iwombman may ask, is the father of the children on this trod, or is the I seeking RasTafarI independently?
Another question sis, where is the I located?
One righteous love JAH.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/18/2014 12:28:32 PM

Ises Empress. I words to de I : now dat de I has griped de ilahful branch, hold firm to make sure de I neva lose I grip. watch every of yo steps as de I trod to make sure de I walk de walk of ancient African man which is de walk of Black liberation. Look forward to Africa without boderation lines (border lines), foward to Inited n free Africa, foward to Black freeman. Neva foget Black Iwareness is de foundation, Do Good is de light n ital is realy vital. One Black Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/19/2014 9:09:54 AM

Latrice. Which part u deh??? Ites up Black Wombman and Child: the most High trinity, give thanks onto Life.

Messenger: empress latrice Sent: 10/21/2014 1:33:45 PM

Greetings,

Where do I live? Is one asking?

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I