Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=586&start_row=1

I-turn to Ethiopia

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/4/2005 12:24:23 PM

I man, beleive it is I time for Ethiopia, I may stand foot their soon but I would like to know more of the town Shashemane. This land was left for the Afrikans who seeked to return to Afrika, what about I, I a light skinned human want I place in Ethiopia, so would I be turned away or accepted, what are the initial costs to live on the land and how is it I acquire citizenship? If any have information for I please inform so we can reform Babylon!

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 2/4/2005 1:17:36 PM

http://www.shashamane.org/index.html

Bredren, do check this site.. there is an updated video the I can view of Shashamane schoolrooms and plenty info on this site!

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/5/2005 11:37:44 AM

SisMenan

thank you for this link; I have similar concerns

i am a lightskinned AFRIKAN who has wondered if repatriation would be ill advised in that the darker your skin, the more reveared you are in AFRIKAN society (based on reports from people who have repatriated to Ghana)

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 2/6/2005 10:08:50 PM

Sistren, look on Sellassie I face.. and African is an African. Don't fret about your "hue".. if you're black you're black. Stand firm in that blessing.

Rastafari love and guidance

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/7/2005 9:34:59 AM

Ightes!

White man has no right to repatriate to africa, this is a big misunderstanding among some white Rases.
Repatriation means for all to return where they belong to, Europe for the Europeans, Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians etc... and Mt Zion for the Israelites. Ethiopia is Zion I and Israelites come in this Iwah from all colours, the bible says.
So I n I trod ah mt Zion no matter what colour... but we shouldn't do it under the banner of Repatriation... but under the banner of Israelites!
So in Shashamane you mostly have TTI and EWF, so there shouldn't be a problem for different coloured Rases... the only prob would be if you can come along with these organisations and their runnings. For this you should check Ras Nathaniel's "Check out the real situation".

Selah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/7/2005 10:19:17 AM

I would like to say that I didnt mean it in that way. I hold the overstanding that I must repatriate, repatriate in this meaning is "send back or to restore one's own coutry". I symbol Ethiopia as Heavenly Zion apon earth, this is I country so I repatriate to Ethiopia to make it strong as it should be, lay their the Kingdom of God. Africa is for Africans and Asia for Asian, no, LAND is for beings, humans, animals etc. I share any land I uphold and claim under the senseless Babylon laws, I share.

I say black I say african, I say white I say european, I overstand for me to think this is true, will only make I a fool.

I human, I tribe with I's that see the future.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/7/2005 11:52:52 AM

To add more reason to my almost concrete beleif for Ethiopia I n I take this passage from the Kebra Nagast.

19. How this Book came to be found

And DĔMÂTĔYÔS (the Patriarch TIMOTHEUS (?) who sat from 511 to 517), the Archbishop of RÔM (i.e., CONSTANTINOPLE, BYZANTIUM), said, "I have found in the Church of [Saint] SOPHIA among the books and the royal treasures a manuscript [which stated] that the whole kingdom of the world [belonged] to the Emperor of RÔM and the Emperor of ETHIOPIA."

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/7/2005 1:48:22 PM

Ightes!

Yes, you can see it as Repatriation as all man come from Ethiopia... but you should not call it like this! White guys who think they could claim repatriation ridicule the African Repatriation Movement... instead of helping and supporting it!
Every kind of man has it's place... in the whole.... I do not speak about individuals... why do you think didn't JAH want man to dwell together with one speech at Babel Tower, and sent them instead to different lands of Ham, Shem and Japhet?
When they, mostly Japhet, left their place there NEVER happened anything good. America does not belong to the USA... African neo-colonies do not belong to European powers... Aboriginee Australia does not belong to britons!... and though they are there and bring sufferation... so I n I chant up Repatriation of all Nations for the healing ot mankind!

Selah

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 2/7/2005 2:28:54 PM

Well said Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I !!! Give thanks for the word sound!

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/7/2005 3:21:05 PM

I am not going to Ethiopia on behalf of African Repatriation Movement, im going on behalf of God to help rebuild his Kingdom. And I am calling it I hope for I see it as Zion. You say "so I n I chant up Repatriation of all Nations for the healing ot mankind!", I say completely down with that, to send everyone back to their orgin country to dwell!? Then we would not longer have mixed races in countrys, I think we should all try to reparate are own countrys, because if we improve them maybe we will live better before end-time, but if we no-longer have times I would rather be on the soil of Solomon.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I