Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=586&start_row=21

I-turn to Ethiopia

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/9/2005 12:06:16 AM

In Rainbow Country, Bob Marley sings:

-----------------------
I got my home
in the promise land
but I feel at home
Do you Overstand
-----------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/9/2005 11:40:30 AM

Ightes!

If the Is them knew about your Israelite Identity, the Is wouldn't have to ask about if it was right to go ah Mt Zion!

When I n I say REPATRIATION FOR ALL NATION, like John Marcus preached it before I n I, then I n I speak about IMPERIALISTS... those who go to lands which belong to others to overtake them.

Alex, you just need to look in your history books... and then tell me if there were ever any good things when WHITESUPREMACISTS spread this world. Ask people in Asia, in Native America, in South America, in Africa, in Australia... NO MATTER WHERE on this world, if Europe did EVER anything good for the land they stole... no, they did it for their OWN benefits.

Men should be free to go whereever he wants... but he should never try to rule or downpress people where he is the GUEST... so he should behae as GUEST. Eurpean should have behaved as GUEST in North and South America, in Asia, in Australia.... and especially in Africa!

Beside, there was a reasone why JAH sent Ham, Shem and Japhet to their particaular places, don't you think so?

If Zion calls you... you wouldn't have to ask!

Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/9/2005 12:32:21 PM

JAH owns all things! I don't see anyone owning any lands. It is not about behaving as guest, for me it is behaving as a righteous human being and if t his is followed there will not be any problems of any sort because it brings about respect, love, and unselfish behavior.

I don't like to categorize white people as racists or supremacists. We are all individuals and cannot categorize InI in such a fashion. This goes for any categorization of any kind that makes a broad statement about any group of people without accepting JAH people as individuals. If we categorize, we divide, if we divide, we do not change the problems we have had for long long times, then we will not be able to come together as one.

I am certain there are reasons for why "JAH sent Ham, Shem and Japhet to their particaular places" but I don't see that JAH meant to separate people this way, it would not agree with the teachings of one human race as I see it. Once we can fully overstand the reasons for why InI were send out to the places, then we will be able to make peace. Yes, if we all go back to where we came from we wont have certain problems but InI should also be able to live side by side anywhere on earth without dividing. Wherever we are we need to destroy false teachings and beliefs to cure all the countries from the disease Babylon, then we will know peace.

Blessings

Bergy

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/9/2005 2:02:17 PM

As for InI, er'where I walk is holy ground

RSK

I long for Zion no more, cuz Zion is in thine heart

Messenger: def Sent: 2/9/2005 3:14:12 PM

BLESSED LOVE

GIVE THANKS
GIVE THANKS
GIVE THANKS

Awo 1. Walk upon this 1reation, and Seek The Mighty Life Giver, for in that alone can 1 and 1 find the place called home. The Gift Of Divinity is found within.

GIVE THANKS
GIVE THANKS
GIVE THANKS

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/10/2005 11:13:23 AM

Those who read my words know me saying:

REPATRION FOR ALL NATIONS!

Selah

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 6/6/2012 12:56:59 AM

ALL WHITES MUST COME OUT OF AFRICA
BECAUSE AFRICA IS FOR THE BLACK WORLD AND EUROPE IS FOR THE WHITE WORLD
HOLY IMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/6/2012 7:26:11 AM

Selah!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/6/2012 1:35:14 PM

Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/10/2012 3:31:09 AM

All man origin is in Africa. The garden of Eden geographically was in Africa. Even science sight this now tracing man as a species back to Africa when the Ible has told us this all along. InI say bun fiyah pon discrimination. Iman sight this discrimination based on color thing as a Babylon idea. Our own bredren in Africa discriminate based upon the small degree of color difference and dimensions of facial features. Check Rawanda. When and where does it end? If you kick all the white skin people out of Africa then soon you must kick the light eye color people out, so on and so forth. Haile Sellassie I said there will be no peace till the color of a man's skin is no more significance than the color of his eyes. Iman is mixed with black Jamaican and Chamorro and know seh its not white people that does the most damage to InI but BADMIND. Badmind come in all shapes and colors. InI don't blame whites for this InI blame BADMIND. Don't kick whites out of Africa kick BADMIND people out of Africa if anyone has to leave. BADMIND taught us that certain parts of Jah earth must divide and we must divide Jah people who Jah loves very much and bear arms against them. InI don't mind standing next to a white man if both of we is fighting and burning badmind mentality. The devil has no hue or color. In dividing us by somethin so easily identified he can sneak behind we and destroy us with minimal effort. What if every man went blind tomorrow? InI think this is what we need as a species for God to take away our sight so we can only see good and evil and fight the evil. Evil is not a white man evil is the thing that makes you want to raise your weapon against one of Jah creations. Jah create every color, sooooo WHO DI RASSS ARE YOU TO SAY THEIR COLOR IS NOT BEAUTIFUL MUCH LESS INFERIOR?!?!!?!?!!!! Jah don't create no man inferior or less worthy. A Babylon business dat an mi bun fiyah pon in equality notions. BADMIND don't have a color, color is only Jah light reflected upon creation to make InI happy and appreciate the beauty. Devil want to make you think color is for different things. Does the I believe him is the question?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I