Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5859&start_row=11

Religion, Culture or Awareness

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/16/2014 1:11:14 AM

Seen.

There is also a fourth, Irits. Not religion, not culture, and not awareness in the sense the I described where logic and/or research is used.

Sometimes RasTafarI people will do something because it Rise up in I and I Irits, and when I and I recognize that the Heights are coming from the Irits, I and I Trod so.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 10/16/2014 2:07:08 PM

True words of power the I speak Iya Ark I, the Irie and Ivine Irits are fully Ital and prosperous for I and I RasTafarI.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/18/2014 8:20:19 AM

Yes I bro Ark I. I see. But still even de way de I put it can also depend on how one sight it. De irits have de foundatin of Awareness just like evil spirits have wickedness as dem foundation. De irits is de one dat fuel awareness to higher ites thrugh higher iditation. It is de Rasta irits dat enable an Idren to lern some Rasta concept without bein told by anyone through fueled awareness from higher iditations. So to I irits n awareness are one. like evil spirits n wickedness are one. Bless I

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 10/18/2014 11:17:03 AM

Give Ise Ras Black Heart,
Irits and Iwareness are inseparable because I and I will deal with either both of them or neither of them (just like power and Rasponsibility) but as the I mentioned, that always depends on what the Iverstanding of Irits and Iwareness is and means to a person.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/18/2014 12:04:26 PM

Bless my Lord. Iwareness ina higher ites is walkin in I light of Do Good.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/20/2014 11:44:57 PM

In many traditional societies (those not spoiled by invaders, Christians and Muslims and Jews) they all one and the same, culture is da religion or religion is the culture and d people are aware of they cultural religious spirituality and they connection to what they know as the higher power(s)!

Messenger: Tony Sent: 10/21/2014 5:23:26 PM

Hail di I. I need to share wid someone n did not want to go outside of rastafari.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I