Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5856&start_row=1

Mi wa mi land-I Jah mission

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/11/2014 4:31:25 PM

I and I have real eyesed what made many Is dem fall inna dis ya gedion.Many Is dem here pon have been taking dis ya movemant too churchikal an religious,dat dem just believe Rastafari is God and come to binghi sabbatikally dats all.

Many Is dem just sucked by modernity dat dem jus wa juggle an mek money,yet still dem read di creed every sabbatikal yet nuh fulfill it,ca life in di city is just each man for himself.

Now it wud come to a time when those Is dem wa start a family an that is where most of dem fall ca dem haffi take care of di family so dem haffi gwaan to babylon an beg for bread.

By dis mostly,spiritual Ites a lost an di man dem start to stumble an eventually fall ca di gedion too hot,spiritual and material imbalance.

So Iman seh,mi wan mi land so mi a leff babylon,so mi can plant mi own food an have natural spring water from di land.

Land and an Empress,I Jah mission so as to fulfill rasta creed,ca how can yu feed a next man if yu cant feed thyself.
After mi have mi land an empress then I Jah worries are over and then Iyah live Iternally away frm babylon.

I Jah planning to go an talk wit di governmant thru di Ministry of Land,to find how I and I can get a piece of land since it is I and I right from Iration.

The Earth is the Lord's and the fulness thereof,so Rastafari cant be homeless inna dis ya time

Jah conquer babylon

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 10/11/2014 5:04:36 PM

Royal salute!!!

Land and a virtuous empress is crucial in this time.Iman will say give thankhs for ones who can do a piece of construction and farming also,make use of the land!!Self reliance in this Iwa

Marcus I

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/12/2014 11:34:03 AM

Bless up TZION MTN. Iwombman see where Iman coming from on this one.
I&I tempted many times to let go of I purpose just to settle down with a King and live the "American dream" which is the worst nightmare, but it becomes the trap for many people when they marry and have Idrens BEFORE completing the personal mission (in this case, the I need to buy land; some people first need to get a degree, some want to speak Up on the political scene and stand up for I&I rIghts in the legal sense; Ithers have their own goals). I&I proud of the I Lion, in realizing that every thing has its time, and all these bless-sings of Empress and Idrens are for the I, in the right timing. Keep focus on the ultimate goals Ras Ta. One blessed love.
Give Ises for remind I&I of the need to be self-reliant and Independend to babywrong DIEt shitstem JAHcub. One righteous love Iman.
Aset Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/12/2014 1:17:20 PM

Zion Mountain, make sure to learn as much as the I can about farming and the best ways to farm in the region where the I is. Doing this will ensure that farming is a blessing to the I and not a torment.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/12/2014 1:43:41 PM

True King Ark I. Give Ises.
Does the I or any of the I's know of good books to study this topic of sustainable farming, based on geographic location?
Ites love.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/12/2014 10:06:52 PM

JAH Child, I like to study the indigenous people of the land how they cultivated and gathered food that was one with the environment they inhabited, n how they grew it, like many native Americans grew Coen ...the 3 sister , corn swash and beans together because they all helped eachother grow.. corn.many tines needed only the water that fell from the sky.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/12/2014 11:00:27 PM

Yes I bro Zion Mount. Big up fe de word sound n power still.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/13/2014 11:12:07 AM

http://www.worldareggae.com/releases/new-tracks/sizzla-ebola/

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/4/2014 3:25:48 AM

I had to approach one man who I once shared an appartment with.The man got a post in the ZANU PF party which is the ruling part in Zimbabwe.The party is forwarding the land reform program where people are being resettled and given land.
Many westernized people are against the program including other Rastas since its Mugabe's idea.So Iman talk with di man about I get a portion of land and the man seh mi com inna rightful Iwah ca deh is a farm to be divided and shared equally amongst the youths and woman so there is an opportunity of I to get 15acre piece of land.The man seh mi jus haffi apply and him a go do di rest,him seh dat idea Iman got was a wise decision to do since Iman still very young.

I plan is to use di land for settlement(Rasta community)and farming only if there are willing Rastas since many are now urbanized.

Mi go plant mi food,farm mi land,feed n heal mi family and nation

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/4/2014 7:11:47 AM

Bless Up King! Yes I till da land, man can't eat paper, plastic or metal money but d plants can bring d I money if d I needs it! I was jus readin of 'Baye Fall' farming and natural clothing production in Senegal giving employment to local villagers who had previously left for urban areas but returning! D I cud learn some preserving and storing ways in case of times drought or other reasons, two things Iman wan start on next year but much smaller.

Live Up JAHfullI King!

Give ANKHS Mugabe land reforms
ANKHS HIM King Selassie Shashamane
ANKHS Toussaint n Dessalines free Ayiti
ANKHS ALL 'Maroon' lands

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I