Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5852&start_row=1

What is Kundalini???

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/8/2014 3:09:01 AM

Has anyone experienced this???what is kundalini

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/8/2014 12:55:57 PM

Bless-sings King Zion Mountain.
Kundalini is an Iritical idea widely known in India and within Yogic practices, represented as a snake, because the idea is based on the Chakra or Chi centers and the serpentine shape of these energy centers aligning up the spine and up through the third eye and out the top of the head, in the shape of a standing cobra. This same standing cobra is used to represent the same Iritical idea in KMT, where the Uraeus, the sacred asp/aspis is shown atop the Suten's crown, symbolizing the Iritical Inlightenment of the Suten. The Uraeus also is represented as Maati or Aset/Nebethet attending the wrapping of Aser (Aser himself or the Spiritual Asirabt who takes on the identity of Aser). This wrapping up is the same serpentine shape, and Aser is the Ites of Iritual Inlightenment just as the Suten's crown shows his Innection with Heru/Aser.
I hope this clarifies a bit about what Iman was wondering! If the I has more questions about Chakra/yoga/uraeus/kundalini, Iwombman will try to Ixplain further =)
One Righteous Love
Hotep

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/8/2014 1:25:10 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_%28symbolism%29

Snake has always been seen as Divine.

(And Kemet / Africa come before the Indian thing)

But it makes one think.....

The 'snake' who offered the FRUIT from the tree of LIFE. Good or bad? If it was me I would parr more with dat deh snake then Bible God

Bigup EVE - she know wha gwan!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/8/2014 8:14:20 PM

Yes King GA, ANKHs for the input and reminding I&I of that fact. KMT before India absolutely. Iwombman was making reference to KMT to show the Idren how Kundalini is an older idea still than Vedanta Yoga, how Kundalini is an Ifrican teaching just with another name. Many people think Kundalini is evil because "serpent" has been so demonized, due to the same Eve+fruit story the I mention! I see the KMT teachings as enlightening to the fact that serpents are in fact divine, not evil.
Full Igreemant that the serpent has been misportrayed in the lieble instance! I&I have also reasoned on this "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" topic in reference to Seshat and her tree of divine wiseItes, fruit of which she offers to Suten; another reason I see the bible story as a twisted form of Incient teachings.
Interestingly, the form of a serpent or two serpents wrapping up around a staff was first used to portray Iritual Inlightenment, and then Torah seem to take the same image and say it's evil. I say same image, because early Hebrew language actually did not differentiate between "tree" and "staff" and even "branch" or "wood"; it was all the same word, and the context would determine the specific meaning. Seems quite obvious to Iwombman that early Hebrew took the snake/staff idea and used it as snake/tree, incorporated this Seshat idea, and changed the meaning behind the story to be opposite from the Iriginal meaning.
By the way, when Iwombman wrote "Spiritual Asirabt" it was a typo, hahaha supposed to say "Aspirant" as in, a person seeking to be One with Neberdjer.
One blessed love I&I&I.
Power and glory Selasie I.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 10/9/2014 12:25:32 AM

blessed to all

yes I, Greetings zionmountain , RA is the kundalini of KMT ,RA is d Life force .

Greetings GA ,a true dat since d jealous god of d bible
is against equality , d snake simply told eve dat by eating d fruit will make InI same or equal to JAH but this jealous god is against it, who is now d true devil?

Greetings Jah child , give thanks as well .

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras Yohanes Sent: 10/9/2014 3:22:10 AM

Good Question, give thanks for the reasoning InI.

Iman experience what is called "Kundalini" by some people.

It is the flow of life energy, circulating in the body, breaking off the seals. It is the DNA spiraling in the spine.

InI is the true tree of life of Genesis (spiral cord),
the true book of life of revelation (DNA)
and the true staff of Moses. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staff_of_Moses)

It really makes one think Iyah. Word.

Genesis and Torah do not demonize the serpent. And Moses used the Nehushtan, similar to Hermes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus) and Asclepius (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius).

It is very interesting that the serpent on the rod protected the Israelites from serpents on the ground!

There might be a deeper connection between the House of Levi, the Levites and Leviathan as well:

"Skipwith (in "J. Q. R." xi. 264) connects "Levi" with "leviathan," making it refer to the coils of the serpent." (http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9801-levi)

And Christ said "As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life". (John 3:14–15)

It is the book of revelation, a crucial book to InI, that states that the dragon and the serpent of Genesis are the same and the devil...

This is also interesting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mami_Wata

Ites!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/10/2014 5:22:49 AM

so does it have a link with Rastafari????

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/10/2014 12:49:53 PM

Indian word.

No direct link

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/10/2014 12:51:35 PM

Greetings Iyah GA, true that it is an Indian word. But Iyah sIght the idea does have a link. Does the I sIght the Iritual link, and Istorical link between KMT, RasTa, and Indian Vedanta?
Greetings Iyah DURU, Most High love. Does the I say that Ra is the Uraeus because many times the Uraeus is shown with a sun disk? I&I can sIght the Innection there. Ises.
Greetings and ANKHs Ras Yohanes; is the I the same Yohanes who write with the pseudonym Ras Jon Far I? Wondering because Ras NazIr shared with I a book of that author.
Ises Whola Zion Mtn. Iwombman sIght it is for the I to choose, if it has a link with the I. His Majesty Ras Tafari is a practitioner of yoga, showing HIM overstanding of Uraeus/Kundalini. Many Iriginal RasTa Fathers would probably Fyah Bun Kundalini, but many of today's RasTa delve into many Incient realms especially KMT, and from this overstanding of KMT Uraeus teachings, I would say RasTafarI does have a link with Kundalini. What does the I reason Ras Zion Mtn?
Bless-sings and peace.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/10/2014 6:06:06 PM

I sight the link between kemet and rasta. But Indian philosophy is as much 'linked' as Roman philosophy how I sight it. It's not the source. For I anything outside of I ancestral trod couldn't be linked with I rastafari trod. Similarities maybe

Bless up.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I