Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5852&start_row=11

What is Kundalini???

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/10/2014 7:18:23 PM

According to what I have read about Kundalini is dat,though its kind a Indian path,I think it leads to the same destination as that of Rastafari trod,i.e a path to your SELF or to the Godhead within Man.

One experiencing Kundalini,based off of what I have read,is not dat different as One experiencing Rastafari calling.The spiritual awakening seems di same as Rastafari but in an Indian version.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/11/2014 9:07:17 AM

India for the Indians!

Messenger: DURU Sent: 10/11/2014 11:19:36 PM

Blessed to all

Yes I , Kundalini is just the Indian term for Ra in KMT, Chi in China
Holy spirit in christian etc..... as in many culture represents as dragon, serpent but originally as Lion such as the symbol of the sphynx , the king or pharoah spiritually means that god hood,union is attained , Budhha,KRST , Ausar is ressurected etc...... are all terms but take note no matter which term it ALL ORIGINATED IN ALKEBULAN ,AFRIKA,the reason that many use d indian terms since there are many details from hindu regarding this matters available on this IWA but if this are overstood any indigeneous culture leads d same except d western culture specially d greek and roman are the simply never overstood it so dem created dem own versions of it, dem came as last so dem need to learn from d ancients to overstand such spirituality.

yes I , Rastafari Aim is d same to be King of Kings and Queens of Queens again , hence d ganja , nyahbingi chant is not just physical but more spiritual as well , and yes I Kundalini,chi,RA or what ever d I call it, has got to do with InI livity this is why InI live Ital not just for d physical but spiritual too , InI n nyan no meat since d killing of an animal creates negative energy such as fear and will be absorbed by d body and mind , this is why many dead eaters are aggressive and fearful , no matter what name it is , its all afrikan, such as d story of the pieces of AUSAR scattered all over is same as many teachings has been scattered on many cultures and by learning from dem is simply to reunite informations dat was prevented by many religions specially christianity since dem demonized indigeneous cultures to prevent InI to be free again mentally , and be enslaved by dem brainwash doctrines thru d name of faith which prevented InI to use InI intelligence , hence in KMT its thru Auset(Compassion) and Tehuti(wisdom) or Intelligence , dat guided Heru(individual) to Ressurect Ausar(enlightenment).

for info about KMT see Ausar Auset Society which i find one of the most Accurate KMT spirituality

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/12/2014 12:07:28 AM

Give thanks DURU

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/14/2014 3:34:59 PM

John the Baptist preached and showed to prepare the way. It is good to prepare the way for the hola one(kundalini/hola spirit) .

It is good to be ital and build up a body temple with QUALITY materials: organic means works together, compatable and also organic is related to organs. The organs are related to the chakras. Chakras means a spining wheel of light. When one is living their dahrma(JAHS WILL) the wheels are in balance and spin together in harmony. Ye Iya, the kingdom of heaven is within.....
The chakras are 7 main centers along the nerveous systym, it is said there are 72,000 Nadis(pathways/halls) in the human body temple.
When pure in heart mind and all 7 centers/ seals/chakras are loosened, opened, and one is pure in heart they are blessed, theirs is JAH Kingdom of Heaven.
From.with in out we are living, and the light needs to shine from within InI Rastafari in.these times , in all times as in the beginning befor evil took over many.

.When one is ital and meditates and gives thanks and praises continiually, and is very united with naJah iration and the orator in spirit and wisdom knowledge overstanding word sound power of the livin word vibration through clean living and clean thinking, righteousness and cleanliness , using all of ones abilities for good and to serve the MOST HIGH

This is what prayer, meditation, repitition , study,nutrition of earch, fresh water air sunlight, Chanting, cultivating wisdom and livity, cultivating compassion integrity and perfect morality. To always worship and be devoted to The Lord Haile Selassie I in all things.
In preparing for the energy of Ra one needs know its like lightning, so much energy one can get fried to a crisp. Or end up in mental institution. Saul got fried and went blind, the spirit knocked him down and out when it came.
Its a preparation, a centralizing of all ones functions of being in to the Heart to be harnessed by ones true Christ self with in..... Learning how to harness a greater power then one small self....InI power
The one taking care of the temple will receive the Lord of Hosts. Haile Selassie I, the power of the trinity, Ra, JAH , THE WHOLA ONE OF CREATION
then with the Haile on is prepared to be repartriared, every part that is blessed blesses the whole body of InI.
.Christ said whoever denys the spirit cannot be forgives. They can deny the father and the son , but whoever despises and rejects the spirit ( kundalini?) Cannot be forgiven.
People do mighty works when this righteous lion spirit is within them. It's the.cause of spiritual and mental transformation, and physical renovation.

Open ye gates that the king of glory may come in
Who is this King of Glory?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/16/2014 12:53:03 AM

The similarities are links. As Haile Selassie I says.

Now is the time when the sincere belief in man’s kinship to God must be the foundation for all of man’s efforts for enlightenment and learning – the basis for all understanding, cooperation and peace.

And in an effort to carry out this teaching to pursue truth - to promote those bonds common to the human race - Your Excellency(Radhakrishan) has dedicated your whole life. To free the human race from superstition and fear that originate from ignorance; to enable him to transcend the apparent obstacles of race and religion; and to help him recognize the blood-ties of the whole human race, Your Excellency has laboured.

In the history of the human race, those periods which later appeared as great have been the periods when the men and the women belonging to them had transcended the differences that divided them and had recognized in their membership in the human race a common bond. Your Excellency's(Radhakrishan) constant endeavour to challenge this generation to transcend its differences, to recognize its common bond and to work towards a common goal has doubtless made this age pregnant with greatness.

The people of Kemet taught many foreigners and learned from many foreigners. I and I can learn from many different Nations and People. That doesn't necessarily mean to learn everything about it, it is about Ones and Ones gaining Heights from Ones and Ones.

Haile Selassie I always Sights the importance of Nations learning from each other. His works and words display that.

It is about the correct balance. I and I focus should always take priority and remain I and I focus, but that doesn't mean that I and I can't learn from others.

Messenger: Ras Yohanes Sent: 10/20/2014 8:32:49 AM

Heights!

"sincere belief in man’s kinship to God"

Give thanks! Yes I.

"That doesn't necessarily mean to learn everything about it, it is about Ones and Ones gaining Heights from Ones and Ones. It is about the correct balance"

True Iyah Ark I.

Raspect and Ises for the I wordsound Brother jessep86! Overstanding.

"as in many culture represents as dragon, serpent but originally as Lion"

Very interesting! Would like to hear more about that Idren!
Midnite represent it as a bee on one of their albums...

Blessed love JAH child. Iman is not Ras Jon Far I.

The Earth for the E(ar)thiopians!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/20/2014 12:50:33 PM

Ra? Or KA? Think the Idem mean Ka still, or even Ba. But to say Ka = Soul = Kundulini is a big big stretch. Similarities maybe.... but they are surface deep. The context, origin, interpretations and significance to livity of each is different. It would be LIKE saying Bible God = Kemetic Ausar = Indian Krishna. They are all dealing with unseen dieties / divinity so they are all the same, or strongly linked. No sa! Iman disagree anyway. See the size of the stretch???
Ideological mixup.

Rastafari offers a livity parr excellance, exemplified by many including King Emmanuel. one doesn't need to intertwine and borrow concepts from elsewhere in dis thing here. Give I I Identity, African Roots. Thats what lead the Maafa to Rasta in de first place. That might sound narrow-minded but a so it go. After 500-1000 years of being denied a culture and identity we don't business & offer no form of apology!

Bless up

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/21/2014 6:49:29 PM

I see

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I