Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5845&start_row=1

Warning: Kundalini, Psychic Mind Control, Soul tie/Third eye Soul tie bondage, Metaphysical Bondage, False Reality, Blocked will, Babywrong Snake Thief

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 10/1/2014 11:21:03 AM

Blessed Love Me Idren
Since my realisation i have been totally under mimd body and psych tormemt by the devil, using all aspects of creation to lead me into loosing the consciousness i had discovered. Cats, frogs, and all types of animals have been all around i giving i different perceptions and changing i concious from depression to out of conciousness, dullness. Each time the i pray the i would get conciois back but the cats i believe have been sent to make the i loose my conciousness come back and take me into their mind and i would have different perceptions, i would smell cats, see like a cat, lizard. People pass behind me and steal me and leave me trapped im their worlds and i loose myself.
People sitting beside i read and steal my sense, energy , vitality for their good leaving me in their state.
Even when the i nyams feels like the other persom a nyam. Anyone know this?
Blessed love

Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 10/1/2014 11:27:23 AM

I think we are all created under one perception and one concense. We all commect to the Most High Jah. Babywrong come and affect people wid its evil concense and sent its people to maintain everyone on the evil dark concense.
All those who have the realosation of true will are under attack by the new age. Look around, listen to your concense and youl know what they do to you

protection from the Most High Jah

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 10/1/2014 12:32:35 PM

I agree they try to capture the spirits and assasinate the character.
And it is good to bring Babylon wickedness to light.
But at the same time I think ones shouldn't put them and their wickedness so high in the mind as if they really possess any true Iritual power.

King RasTafarI is ever Ier than them.Realize this and rejoice in HIM.
Who JAH bless no man curse.And if they try to curse,it comes back at them 77 fold.
BUN out frozen mindstate for them soft.

Haile Selassie I
Garvey I

Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 10/1/2014 12:42:30 PM

More blessings
More life RAS NATE
for the upliftment, they took away my chacter but cant take away my spirit of humbleness!
After you type as i reply the cat pass within my gates and i chased it away and felt an upliftment of irits and its now making sounds.
More fya till i rise again and praise the King of Kings!
Give thanks to Jah

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/2/2014 4:48:07 PM

If it weren't for the negativity I would not be so rooted in JAH positive love n truth and ,light, light penetrate darkness but darkness cannot penetrate light, so shine thy light ,love JAH, fear none cus when Iya fear if open up a hole in ya aura and darkness can get in, so keep up the shield of righteousness and the positive vibes of joy and peace and love within, where the attention goes is where egergy flows and all is commited to JAH , see evil and good cannot be insane place at same time, only two seperate things cannot exist in same place at same time so if I mind is light and words of right then no room for wrong and evil is available, for Rastafari is filled with JAH Light and Love Power and Authirity in mind heart and body and JAH surrounds his/her people like mountains souround Jerusalem( JAH rules within and without) yes bless up ya sstructure and ya aura hue-man , for the fall is when we switch off the light switch within.....nothing can switch it off unless one allows it......JAH fire light shining burns bright , no evil can hase it away, no.darkness can put it out. There is no night in Zion .

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/2/2014 4:57:28 PM

I sight RasTafarI in ZION on the Throne of Supreme Power
What can stop Rastafari from giving JAH thanks and Praises? Babylon can never block the road to Zion, only tempt and distract and try n depress and lure on off the road, stand firm, establissed in blessed livity ,walk tall in this Armageddon , the shows of peace , belt of truth helmit of salvation armor of righeousness and sword if the spirit , yes Iya is a soulJah in JAH army, and there is unseen help of The Most High, the Ingels and Incestors and the whola one of creation, the spirit of JAH in we is a fire none can put out, Babylon is burning but Rastafari is a place of grace temples of JAH sancuary.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 10/2/2014 4:59:26 PM

Excellent word sound Jesse.

Iman love this Irie chant by JAHMessenJAH:

Raaaas TafarI!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/5/2014 12:39:27 AM

Blessed advice from these wise Idrens. Most High love Righteous Lions.

The I is talking about some strange mystical events, but
Iwombman would be hesitant to label anything coming from within I own mind as evil or demonic, and, instead try to ask Iself, what is the lesson to be learned from this perception change?
And ask the I self, what is causing the change within I neurochemistry? Is the I eating something that is poisoning the mind? Many times people do not even know, things like cows milk or GMO soya can make a persons mental and physical state completely change (I-Iserve, change for the worse!). Even more so a thing like alcohol.
Iwombman not accusing the I, that the I is eating something impure. Simply saying that I would ask Iself these questions if experiencing the kind of thing Iman describe.

Now Iman mention Kundalini, which is something Iwombman do study and practice. In KMT the energies which align up the physical body in centered points of power are represented by imagery of Uraeus, the standing cobra, and are also thought to be Aset and Nebethet when the double Uraeus are swirling around the staff - the staff represents the aligned energy points. In India, this same Uraeus or serpent energy is depicted using extremely similar imagery, and is called Kundalini. The centers of energy are called Chakras. To align the Kundalini is to bring life and full power into each of the energy points; Chi is another name for this ever-pervasive energy which aligns within the body along a central shaft. The idea of Kundalini is fundamental to the practice of Yoga. The physical and spiritual aspects of yoga also are found in KMT. His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I is a practitioner of Yoga, and therefore also knows and Overstand the metaphor of a serpent-shaped centralization of energy within the body. I&I as Ras TafarI can look to the Ancients I's of KMT and to Abjanhoy to more fully Overstand this Kundalini/Uraeus power, which is a beneficial tool of enlightening oneself through utilizing the energy present in I. The ultimate goal is to awaken the Third Eye Chakra or pineal gland, and then to transcend the body through the Crown Chakra, the energy center which floats above the physical body's head.

Also, I am very curious, why does the I not want the animals to come around the I? Because they make strange things happen to Iyah mind? Maybe the animals are trying to communicate with the I.

Bless-sings and guidance in all I Idren. One love.

Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 10/5/2014 10:54:30 AM

I was trying the sign Sellasie i did of the trinity outside and suddenly all animals paused and they were all at peace like in the forest. When i see an animal and do it the animal stop turn n stare at i. I was afraid coz after that i coild feel my third eye connected to nature and when i stand side by side with someone or Inimal, i cud tie a knot with them knowingly and unknowingly. I discovered demons do it too. Cats and all sorts of Inimals. They make you pass side by side by them and since we love in a matrix the feeling is utter strain of the mind.
Sometimes they would ittach to i. The ittachment seem to happen on the side of the head. So now when the i is in the house the energies and pulls are so strong and strain the sides of the head. Also people used me, each time they felt a hole in my gentle aura they exploited me coz someone attached me to a cat and cats are very gentle, they fear so quick so i have been constantly in harrasment with demons all over until someone attached me to a snake which dont seem to go, when someone with a demon come near, it makes my hand turn like a snake subconciously and point the person and my tongue licks my top lip. it burns peoples eyes but i dont want a snake! Never! and
when i in an open place i feel free and communion but i still it felt empty, i still felt i needed someone else. The Conquering Lion of Judah. Yeshua ha Massiach from Nazareth. The conquered it all. He is King!
Give thanks and Praises.

Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 10/5/2014 10:58:04 AM

I was trying the sign Sellasie i did of the trinity outside and suddenly all animals paused and they were all at peace like in the forest. When i see an animal and do it the animal stop turn n stare at i. I was afraid coz after that i coild feel my third eye connected to nature and when i stand side by side with someone or Inimal, i cud tie a knot with them knowingly and unknowingly. I discovered demons do it too. Cats and all sorts of Inimals. They make you pass side by side by them and since we love in a matrix the feeling is utter strain of the mind.
Sometimes they would ittach to i. The ittachment seem to happen on the side of the head. So now when the i is in the house the energies and pulls are so strong and strain the sides of the head. Also people used me, each time they felt a hole in my gentle aura they exploited me coz someone attached me to a cat and cats are very gentle, they fear so quick so i have been constantly in harrasment with demons all over until someone attached me to a snake which dont seem to go, when someone with a demon come near, it makes my hand turn like a snake subconciously and point the person and my tongue licks my top lip. it burns peoples eyes but i dont want a snake! Never! and
when i in an open place i feel free and communion but i still it felt empty, i still felt i needed someone else. The Conquering Lion of Judah. Yeshua ha Massiach from Nazareth. The conquered it all. He is King!
Give thanks and Praises.
The Prince of Peace!
Humble like a Lion, strong and King of Kings!
Ya'hu'vah
Yah'weh
Blessed Trod Me bredrin
Peace Love and Inity!

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I