Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5845&start_row=11

Warning: Kundalini, Psychic Mind Control, Soul tie/Third eye Soul tie bondage, Metaphysical Bondage, False Reality, Blocked will, Babywrong Snake Thief

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 10/5/2014 11:02:37 AM

Leave evwrything and follow Jesus of Nazareth the Messiah.
Let Him Conquer your Temple !
With Him as the Conquere You also are a conquere!
Shalom Shalom!

Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 10/5/2014 11:09:42 AM

Yeshua ha Massiach!
Jesus of Nazareth is the owner of i Temple and worthy of I control.
He was the only one worthy of the Kingship.
He alone is worthy!
The kingdom is His!
Even Sellasie i approve that.
Clean up and lets walk in Yeshua ha Massiach and call upon His name and bring people to Salvation.
The Name Yeshua is above all names.
Shout 'Blood of Yeshua' and watch demon burn inna your site.
Blessed love"

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/5/2014 2:11:41 PM

What kingdom is Yeshua's? Iman never sight say Yeshua had kingdom!
Yeshua alone is worthy of what?
What Kingship is he worthy of?
What is salvation to d I?
How do InI walk IN Yeshua?
Jesus 'OF' Naze'RETH' or Jesus 'THE' Naza'RITE'?

Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 10/5/2014 5:16:31 PM

Yeshua ha Mashiach/Jesus Christ.. was a Hebrew Nazarite.
Born of a noble family raised in a noble life just like the I.
Born without blemish Holy of Holy. Having Love and Compassion on all the people on the inet, rich, poor, good, bad not discriminating.
He strived, trodded and pursued good over evil. Sacrifising His own perfect body for I unclean body. Even to the point of death when He defeated death so that those who believed in Him would have no sin but attain the gift of everlasting Life.
Even after that majestic Act and attaining the many crowns he was made King of Kings
Lord of Lords.
Holiest of Holy.
Having given unto us a free gift that if by believing in the Heart(BREASTPLATE OF FAITH) and confessing with the mouth the i may readily attain the crown of Kingship Without works.
He gives us the Sword of the spirit to fight evil with his name Yeshua/Jesus.
Evil was defeated by His blood.
duppy/negative any evil fears and trembles when they hear 'the Blood of Yeshua/Jesus'
And You will be baptised with the Holy Spirit.
One may be a son of Jah and even though the i sins the i is assured of salvation if the i confesses with the mouth and asks the Father for forgiveness.
One may have the creator as a Father. One may speak to the Father through the Son Jesus Christ. One may enter the Kingdom of God That we not only be eternal beings not only living by bread alone but by the word that the i receiveth from Jah !

The conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah

Thou shall Worship no other God but Jah. Love Jah
Walk in Love in whatsoever you do. Love your neighbour as yourself Do not conspire nor judge. The Almighty God shine sun on both the good and the bad. Help one another with all you have, live in inity. Make the world a perfect place with one Mind. The mind of Christ.
Love your God with all your mind heart and soul.
Look to the East for the Crowning of the black King!
Christ and His Kingly Character.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/5/2014 8:01:59 PM

Bless-sings and wholly love Kings,
Iwombman wanna bow out of this conversation, because the hole bloody Jeezus thing is not where Iwombman at Iritically in this Iwah.
Before I leave this thread for good, I just want to say: Iwombman LIVE in I Inner Innection with Iyer I, and Iwombman do not suffer demon possession. So if calling on bloody Yeshua/Jeezus make a person suffer demons, I am glad Iyah chose a different path.
Blessed Itection and guidance in the I trod Yardee. In JAH let Iman find the strength to radiate and live within all positive energy and love, allways.
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I