Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5838&start_row=1

babylon weed?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: anonymous Sent: 9/25/2014 3:09:43 PM

is smoking babylon cannabis bad? and what cannabis do i smoke?
jah bless

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/25/2014 3:49:16 PM

Just like with all food,the best one can consume is what you grow yourself.
Ones must be careful what kind of herb ones smoke and who you buy it from.A lot of cannabis is laced with bullshit and chemicals and it's also GMO.So Babylon can show people what herb does and point at someone who conumes chemicals or legal weed(spice) wich makes ones dumb or mad.The second best option is to buy it from someone you really trust and know they wouldn't smoke whatever is available today.

I say it's better not to smoke at all than to smoke Babylon weed.

Ites

Messenger: anonymous Sent: 9/25/2014 3:58:50 PM

Seen.
Thanks for the information.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/26/2014 12:09:27 PM

Hell yea, I got to take mental health medecine for some weed I smoked laced with heroin. Like 7 years ago I took made me go crazy. Dang

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/26/2014 12:53:57 PM

Love and bless-sings I&I,
Itinual thANKHs for the herbs of healing and wiseItes.

Idren in Finland, to answer the Iriginal question, Iwombman do burn herbs from medical dispensaries in California. I know the people who run the business, I trust where they say they get their herbs, and I trust their lab results for chemical contents. They may be lying, but I would rather take a chance with this reputable company instead of buying it from a random guy on the streets.
I&I also have several bredren around the area who grow in their own yard, and Iwombman allways try to support these people if I have the option (if they are in harvest, etc.). One bredren actually grew some high grade medI, indica strain, with plentyyyy viable seeds; so now Iyah try to plan a place to grow these seeds Iself, since I live in apartment with no land. Iyah Mama has a yard where Iwombman grow vegetables, however, she would not be pleased if Iwombman try to grow ganja there (again hahahahaha).

In RASponse to the Iyah Ras Nate, Iwombman did smoke some "spice" in I&I teen years; I agree, that stuff makes people crazy/have heart attack/have panic attack, etc. I smoked the spice once and then got in the car to drive, blacked out behind the wheel, and rear-ended another car at a stop light. Btw this coming from Iwombman who smoke ganja while driving usually, with no car crash. So the spice is not the same as ganja!!

Young Anbesa I, when the I say, "I got to take mental health medecine for some weed I smoked laced with heroin. Like 7 years ago I took made me go crazy," Iwombman know that the doctors are lying to Iman, because the brain has powers to renew itself within 7 years time. Iwombman caution the I against pharmaceutical psychoactive drugs; these are the real "crazy-making" chemicals. I know a girl who used to smoke heroin for about five years, or even inject heroin, and within 6 months she quit and her whole life turn around, she is not crazy, and she does not take any anti-psychotic medicines either. And Iwombman personally used to do psychedelic drugs as a teen - mushrooms, lsd, mdma - and have experienced many extremes of mental state, however, the brain just put itself right again after a time. I even have been prescribed medications for anxiety or ADHD, but I chucked them in the trash because I know the brain is strong enough to work out its own issues. I know another One who used to do PCP, one of the most crazy-making drugs, but after stopping and after a time, the man is normal again. Through Iditation, proper nutrition to help build the neurochemicals, through yoga, pure livity, good influences from positive-minded friends, etc. the healing process is internal, and the I have the power to heal from whatever bad experience the I had from the laced herbs. I encourage the I to explore other options and to leave the babylon drugs for the drug-pushers (doctors).

One perfect love I&I. Bless up the sacred herbs.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/26/2014 1:19:28 PM

Give thanks for sharing the I personal experience Empress JAH Child.

Yes I,the brains can restore and renew themselves naturally without experimental Babylon medications wich often worsten the situation indeed.Just like the liver fully renews itself every 6 weeks or so natutally.

Iman don't like those mental docs too much either.They seem to be good at labeling human emotions and mind states with greek names but not actually at helping people.

RasTafarI

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/26/2014 1:57:12 PM

Haile Ras Nate,
Iwombman agree with the I, that the mediSIN just makes things worse. I know a girl who was on anti-depressants for some years, and then stopped taking them; still, up to this day, the girl gets a red rash all over her face and neck if she goes in the sun at all. This is a direct result of the mediSIN. I know that other psychological medications have been known to give wombman problems growing babies - their babies come out deformed or sterile, even if the wombman was not taking the mediSIN during pregnancy. Fiiiiire. This stuff is evil if I ever knew what evil was.

When Iwombman saw the doctors some years ago, it was basically because the family wanted I to stop smoking ganja. So I went to talk to the man, and I was astonished that the man did not even use the full 45 minutes of the appointment; after 20 minutes, he said he could see that Iwombman have a habit of moving around when I should be sitting still; he said STOP smoking ganja and he gave I a "free thirty day sample" of an amphetamine-based drug!!! Hahahahaha "free" except for the highly addictive quality of amphetamine drugs!! Evil, vile tricksters. Haha but Iyah was smart enough not to listen to that man, so I tried another lady who basically did the same. She talked to I longer, but still, her only suggestion was a drug similar to the one that made the girl get rashes in the sun. I said to Iyah Mama, I don't want to take these drugs, I am really scared of the side effects. She read the pamphlets and agreed with I, the side effects are too dangerous. Her actual words on that day were, "I would rather you just smoke Marijuana." So that I Itinued to do, give thanks for the bless-sing and support of Iyah mother. Bless up the herbs, bless up Iyah Mama the saint/goddess of Iwombman Ixistence.

Give thanks for the reasoning King. The people need to learn to trust nature instead of those drug-pushers!
Haile I.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/26/2014 3:06:59 PM

Herons can fuck up your brains. I don't think its the intention of babylon to 'trick' people into thinking herons is safe, that would be backward from its dem whe push it. The brain IS like the liver. But with this regeneration business it's only up unto a certain point. Look at alcoholics with their liver cirrhoses - no regeneration deh. Drug companies are bad but Heroin is no joke neither

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/26/2014 4:43:37 PM

Yes I JAH Child,

These "experts" love to play wise with their illusion of knowledge and comforting.
LOL the herb is actuall

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/26/2014 5:00:18 PM

Yes I JAH Child,

These "experts" love to play wise with their illusion of knowledge and comforting.
LOL the herb is actually used to treat nervous disorders and even tourette syndrome I read.So it's a good example the I gave,even if someone is moving too much replacing herb with amphetamine chemical pills would logically be a no go decision to a mentally healthy person.The ill trying to cure the ill.
But InI are blessed with discernment and JAH Irits wich make it impossible for InI to be fooled by such people.Unfortunately many go into those traps though.JAH know.

GA,

It is true indeed that there are illnesses like the one the I mentioned for example,wich cannot be wiped away by regeneration alone.But this doesn't mean that ones should try to beat poison with other poison right..especially when dealing with mental things coz there is no proof that what they diagnose and treat is real or good.And the psyche is a thing too precious to let Babylon play with it and trust their mediSIN.

JAH RasTafarI
Menen I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I