Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5837&start_row=1

share your dreams!

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/25/2014 9:51:21 AM

Like the prince of reggae dennis brown say 'see ur brother dream as ur own. Whether it be to live in a 5 star mansion in shashamane or a hut in harar. Well my dream is to teach divinity in addis ababa for a few then take up the ascetic life. One

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/25/2014 10:57:23 AM

blessed to all

yes I, greetings young lion, hopefully it stays as a dream since divinity can't be thought, divinity is attained only by inspiration or by self realization . religion preached divinity and caused only separation and hypocrisy, d I might say dat H.I.M is a priest but the fact is it's d inspiration of H.I.M dat Rastafari movement is born on this Iwa .
asceticism is same as death , no progress at all subconsciously ascetics only want to be honored or worshipped it has no benefit for humanity but enhancing d ego, it only inspired lazy people escaping responsibilities.
with all Raspect stop dreaming and start living.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/25/2014 11:40:06 AM

^Asceticism is the same as death?
Maybe the I has the wrong idea of ascetism.But asceticism is a blessed thing.HIM is an ascetic and so are all those who practice abstaining from certain things wich bring temporary pleasure and look deeper into life.Basically the definition of ascetcism is severe self discipline wich is a good thing if the I ask Iman.

LOVE

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/25/2014 4:22:44 PM

I agree , to be dead to world is to be alive to JAH RASTAFARI, ascetic life is dying to all I am not so I can be alive to all that I am. eliminating the unnecessary things so focus can go on what's truely valuable, yes store up treasures in Irits that cant be lost ,stolen or rust. No wasted time energy or money comes with self discipline of ascetic livity. It's a waste to toil in vain, to ingest vanity, to hear it and to see it, to be ascetic is to be humble, chase silver and gold world, I'm happy with Jah and wisdom oJAH WORDS and presence of JAH spirit in the temple of body heart n mind

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/25/2014 10:46:36 PM

Blessed love Young Anbesa. Give thanks for the attempt to bring Idrens together with sharing goals and visions. Haile Selassie I&I&I.
Iwombman wonder what the I means, in teaching divinity. Does this mean to teach people about divine powers? How to use divine powers? Or teaching them about reliegion as the Idren mentioned?
What is the goal in becoming an ascetic? How does the I plan to uplift the Idren and Istren through this avenue?
Most I guidance in the I trod. One love I.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/26/2014 11:48:54 AM

Salam, well I have no answer for the negative but, jah child I plan to teach the divine books giiven to ini from jah the book of enoch, kebra nagst, fetha nagast... and the book of kemet! Guadayna egzabhier eyesus kristos say this is the best work for me. Yea basically give them spiritual elevation so it can match there material wealth because the college eyesus kristos told me to teach is a secular one. Like sellasie I say spiritual and material progress are essential to man and he must work for the equal attainment of both, only then can we find that absolute calm so necessary to our well being! Well go as ascetic is leaving worldly life , money riches wealth wife.kids. To live in the high mountains of ethiopia. Well the monestary egzabhier told me to go to doesnt allow woman, they jus stay at bottom. Jus give praise!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/26/2014 1:05:59 PM

Iyah Young Anbesa, love and Ises to the I. Positivity and cohesion allways.
Iwombman beg the I to rid the mind of all CONfusion and CONtradictions. I do not see how the I can plan to teach people about KMT spirituality, which emphasizes Oneness of male and female, Inity of man and wombman, etc. and then afterwards to go leave the I wife and children to live with men who follow Coptic Christianity and not KMT spirituality. Does the I not see what a huge contradiction that is? If the I overstand the message of the teachings of KMT, the I must see that Inity of man, wombman, and child is VITAL and the most sacred of all bonds, and the only perpetuation of life that humanity has ever known. The monks who separate from wombman are counterproductive - literally.
All guidance and Itection to the I as the I ponder the future, and be led by JAH Irit, which is the Higher I. I don't know about this "Eyesus Kristos say," because I never heard that painting talk at all!! But however the I perceive, let the I be led in full Truth and Wiseheights, not deceived by confusions of this world. One perfect love I&I&I.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/26/2014 2:26:33 PM

Blessed to all

Yes I, greetings rasnate
Ascetism is an extreme denial of d world but senses and emotions as well ,basically separation with creation , take note dat everything dat is extreme no good hence unbalance and simply unnatural , InI need to be balance Noy extreme ,for instance if I man and Iwombman make love InI do it with ecstatic pleasure which is a gift of creation ,a celebration, as long as InI is in control of it ,same with eating fresh ital food nothing wrong enjoying it since its a celebration,while ascetism kills d joy of life ,no love in life itself this is why its same as death ,InI body senses and emotion is part of life for a reason ,be rather natural than ascetic.

H.I.M obviously is not ascetic in a sense dat H.I.M is totally involved on everything dat ascetic denied ,H.I.M is totally involved in d world activities(political,religious,spiritual ,etc...) ,even joined d war defending from Babylon.

There is no way closer to JAH but by being Natural.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/26/2014 2:47:53 PM

Blessed to all

Yes I, greetings rasnate
Ascetism is an extreme denial of d world but senses and emotions as well ,basically separation with creation , take note dat everything dat is extreme no good hence unbalance and simply unnatural , InI need to be balance Noy extreme ,for instance if I man and Iwombman make love InI do it with ecstatic pleasure which is a gift of creation ,a celebration, as long as InI is in control of it ,same with eating fresh ital food ,listening to music,chanting,dancing etc... nothing wrong enjoying it since its a celebration,while ascetism kills d joy of life ,no love in life itself this is why its same as death,look d Christians saints ,monks,nuns and even dem "son of god" all look so sad ,no life in dem which are d real zombies,InI body senses and emotion is part of life for a reason ,be rather natural than ascetic.

H.I.M obviously is not ascetic in a sense dat H.I.M is totally involved on everything dat ascetic denied ,H.I.M is totally involved in d world activities(political,religious,spiritual ,etc...) ,even joined d war defending from Babylon.

ascetics are simply repressing den feelings ,all dem denied will simply be deeper and deeper and this is why many priests becomes homosexuals and pedophiles ,by repressing natural feelings,senses etc.. dat energy will one day burst,because naturally energy needs to flow.

self control and inner peace is not found high up d mountains , better develop inner peace and self control while being active such as H.I.M did , hence d symbol of a lion ,a conquerer ,InI rule InI pleasure and not get ruled by pleasure either on mountains or city.

There is no way closer to JAH but by being Natural.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/26/2014 2:56:14 PM

Give thanks Iya DURU,

I said HIM is an ascetic because HIM sleep 3 hours,work 20 hours,fast much and pray much etc..

I see this as a level of asceticism because as I said before,self discipline is also asceticism.I agree though that the extreme level of asceticism is not InI thing though I am not in position to judge such people cuz it's their journey they take.
However I don't see asceticism in itself as an extremity.Coz there are different levels of asceticism.

And InI must be mentally,Iritually and physically disciplined.And discipline includes abstaining from certain things wich are considered great by the world..Wich is still asceticism if you ask I.

King Selassie I everytime

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I