Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5837&start_row=11

share your dreams!

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/27/2014 6:11:26 PM

Salam. Ya sound confused .when our lord eyesus fled herod to alexandria egypt he studied kemet. Basically about afterlife. So why wouldnt he tell me to teach s subject he studied. I didnt speak in his painting his light come from jerusalem. You guys still think selassie has afro. He got dreadlocks and is a bahetawi. Him take the ascetic life. Him dont sleep 3 hours. Sometimes 12 sometimes none. Andfikr

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/27/2014 9:53:23 PM

Where you get these ideas from?
You still on that monk poster stuff I presume?

Well consensus is it's NOT HIM.

King Alpha I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/28/2014 12:40:51 AM

*KMT*

Ark-I

Ban this fool nuh?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/28/2014 2:16:50 AM

I have a will for be no body besides by true self in a world that is doing all it can to make your anybody but yourself.
Better to be a failure at being ones self( one own part) then it is to suffer at being someone else.....
Be true to my self , self realization thru meditation , cleansing and purified if true self by prayer and Iys image of JAH brought to manifestation in reality by the fervent spirit of fire within ...

Burnin all illusion tonite
Giving the light and life

Give thanks and praises so high.....live in gratitude praising JAH for all the wonderful good things in my word song actions and dance.....JAH RHYTHM

I dream for honesty in imanity , an for INI to be love n give love and live in perfect peace live and harmony,

To farm and have culture , to be free from Babylon systym make own clothes shelter , grow all own food ....

I dream to be part of a Rastafari community/ town and have livity with like in highest heaven but on earth .......Emmanuel.........

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/29/2014 12:23:45 AM

Young Lion ,Teach I Divinity
Not just in word but example

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I