Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=583&start_row=91

Freemasons

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/25/2007 6:45:17 PM

Empress Nzingha yes eye. give thanx fi open dem eyes.

freemasonry is a TOOL. and,like any tool, can be used to build or destroy.

if I have a hammer, I can either build a shelter, or smash a mon face een. its not the tool, its the DESIRE to employ it this or that way.

liekwise, freemasonry was taken from egypt/ethiop. there, we were known as PHRE (SUN) MASSEN(CHILDREN) phre massens. master builders who, not only had the knowledge to erect physical temples of awe, but also had the light to erect the INNER TEMPLE OF ENLIGHTENMENT WITHIN.

we built oblelisks, pyramids, tabernacles. the thief built these great and terrible cities of babylon and sodom over again.

it will do none of yu any good to shun freemasonry as evil. evil is an illusion, for it depends on ones PERCEPTION. and perceptions are infinite, and therefore theres no way to say what is good or bad--its only what yu THINK.

which brings eye to this:

LUCIFER MEANS LIGHTBRINGER, THATS IT, THE END.

any one who brings LIGHT is lucifer. AGAIN, they took this concept and twisted it.

they tell yu I am devil, and evil. so then, yu stay away from I as boogeyman. for, if the children come to the LIGHT, the preachers and politicians will be exposed and thus they will lose their grip of yu worshipping their egoistic SKY GOD, who like the empress above said is one of jealousy, and bribery----just like the preachers and politicians.

meanwhile, it was the SERPENT (KUNDALINI, DANBALLAH) who comes into the garden(within the mind) and offers the fruit(knowledge) to BECOME AS GODS. remember, that shit pissed "jahovia" off in GEN-ISIS, for such knowledge was a threat ot "his" establishement. AGAIN, JUST AS THE LIGHT IS A THREAT TO THESE MODERN (LAND)LORDS AND POLITICIANS AND PREACHERS.

study. study it all. the dark and the light. for IAM the ALPHA and OMEGA. I am the ma-rriage of the TWO and thus IAM ONE.

then, be naked again, and let it all go.

selah

Baba

Messenger: Jah Iz Sent: 10/6/2008 2:39:42 PM

Ras Zion I obviously does not have any inside insight into the masonic order. Anyone familiar with the stances, hand shakes, symbols, phrases, or ceramonies of the craft would instantly pick up that H.I.M. Haile Selassie was indeed of the Masonic Order. He does not hide it as he visited with and was highly respected by his masonic peers. Not to mention his vestiture was covered in different metals from different branches of high & secret societies across the world. As it is well known that 72 nations attended the Coronation of H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, which is also how many Masonic nations there are in the world. As a Ras it is crucial not to fall victim to false accusations born out of mistrust or ignorance. It is well known that people fear what they do not know. For instance, look at how our early Rastafarian bredren were persecuted by those who did not overstand. Later some of which converted once learning about H.I.M. through trying to disprove him. Everything in this life is necessary for us to come to a higher consciousness, both light & dark. If there was no use for evil or wickedness, would the All Mighty, All Knowing, Pureness of Light, Holy Creator, Sorce of All Things have created it? I think not. Lucifer was the highest angel and was asked by the Father to take his position in hell. One could not possibly find the light without darkness, even if he was emersed in it. We live in a polarity driven reality. No light without dark, good without evil, positive without negative. This is the laws of out existence. Blessed be H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I the 1st 33*. All Praises be unto the Almighty JAH RASTAFARI SELA

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/6/2008 3:41:43 PM

Jah iz, just becuase HIM Haile Selassie I was respected and acknowledged by the Freemasons does not mean we should study and practice freemasonry. HIM Haile Selassie I also went to the Vatican and spoke to the pope and other high Vatican officials. HIM also met with Queen Elizabeth and the British royal family. Do you think we should try to emulate the British royal family? The pope had no choice but to bow to HIM because HIM is KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS.
What that means is that even the rulers of Babylon must Raspect, acknowledge, and bow to HIM. That does not mean that the rulers of Babylon are good people, practice something worth studying, or that we should seek to study and practice Babylon ways.

Have you heard of a man named Albert Pike? He was a very high level freemason and he says in his book Moral and Dogma that Lucifer is the real god and that Adonai proves by his deeds his cruelty to mankind. Aleister Crowley was also a 33 degree freemason. Aleister Crowley is recognized by many as the greatest satanist of the 20th century.

Maybe Freemasonry was originally something good back in ancient Egypt. But I think it has been seriously corrupted and now it is turned into some Babylon /Lucifer/ New World Order vibes.

It is true that their are many different orders of freemasonry. Some freemasons have been responsible for good things, like the independence of America from England and the formation of Italy from the Papal States. But today's Freemasons are subserviant to the Black Pope and the Jesuit Order. Listen to Leo Zagami, he is a freemason and Illuminati that supposedly defected from them and now claims to be fighting against them.

And Lucifer was not asked to take his position in hell. He was ORDERED TO BECAUSE HE REBELLED AGAINST JAH!!

Haile Selassie I
King of Kings
Lord of Lords
Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah
Elect of God
Igziabeher
Negusa Negast
Emperor of Ethiopia
MIGHTY REDEEMER

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/13/2008 1:04:37 PM

YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME WITH THIS ONE:

"freemasons have been responsible for good things, like the independence of America from England "

They stole the colonies from the mother country. What kind of low life steals from their mother? The murdering, disease infested, low life robbers, thieves, mental patients, and inmates who were given clemency in exchange for making this voyage and raping the land and its inhabitants of all of the God given glory they both possessed.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/17/2008 4:54:41 PM

Here is something Iman found in Catch a Fire The Life of Bob Marley

"Learned Rasta elders regarded Ancient and Accepted Rite Freemasons(of the thirty-three degrees unknown to common members) as fierce pagans whose occult gospel stems from their belief that Solomon drew his powers not from God but from Hiram Abiff, the murdered master builder of the Temple of Jerusalem, who was said to have renounced the Almighty in favor of a Dark Trinity centered on Baal, deity of the Semites. In many Rasta's eyes, it was Hiram Abiff's arrogant conjury, rather than any sin of Solomon's, that caused God to destroy the Temple, just as He once toppled the Masons-erected Tower of Babel. And it was the Masonry-infected papacy--which dared condone Mussolini's invasion of Ethiopia!--that would eventually self-destruct to the skulduggery of P2. Such modern-day developments revealed the Vatican to be the horrible "name with the secret meaning" or "Babylon the great. . . a haunt for every unclean spirit, for every vile and loathsome bird," as foretold in Revelation 18:1-24..

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/17/2008 5:29:36 PM

Since the papacy of Pope Clement XII in 1738, the Church had tried to eradicate the High Masons, issuing papal edicts(ten between 1821 and 1902 alone) ordering the excommunication of any Catholic who entered the society. But Rastas felt the upper-degree or High Masons had prevailed, corrupting the bishops of Rome. This was how, in the Rasta's view, Pope Pius XII had been induced to turn his back on Nazi genocide of the Jews and then to help the CIA hide Nazis in South America and the States after World War II. Following the death in 1963 of Pius's saintly successor, Pope John XXIII, the papal miter was passed to Paul VI, formerly Giovanni Montini, archbishop of Milan. During his wartime span as a monsignor, Montini was one of four section leaders of Vatican intelligence. Through Montini, General William Donovan of the Office of Strategic Services, or OSS(the forerunner of the CIA), established permanent ties with the Vatican.
Therefore, Rastas felt, the first Holy Father with a modern espionage background allowed the Throne of Peter to become a tool of the CIA and then P2, through the ministrations of Michele Sindona and the secret lodge's Grand Master, Licio Gelli(at whose home Italian police ultimately found the list of 953 plotting Masons). Once Rome had surrendered its moral authority, its solfe source of power became money. So effective was the rape of the Vatican avowed by the Masons ("It will fall", said one nineteenth-century Grand Master, "beneath our vivifying Mallet!") that the Church was entering the 1990s facing the specter of bankruptcy.
Yes, the Rastas raged, the Vatican is the doomed latter-day Babylon decried in Revelation, where it is said John Paul I was poisoned in 1978 when he threatened to expose its iniquity, and where L'Osservatore Romano, Vatican City's own newspaper, now urges a mellowing of sacred anti-Masonry canons! "For her sins are piled high as heaven," warned Revelation 18, "and God has not forgotten her crimes. . . .The traders . . . who gained their wealth from her will stand at a distance for horror at her torment, weeping and mourning and saying, "Alas, alas for the great city, that was clothed in fine linen and purple and scarlet, bedizened with gold and jewels and pearls! Alas that in one hour so much wealth should be laid waste!"

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/17/2008 5:35:00 PM

Also, when I went to Catholic school my junior year because my parents forced I to go,( I was later expelled for ganja in my bloodstream)(I went to public school freshmen and sophomore year, then went back senior year after I was expelled), my math teacher was a Freemason. He was this old guy who was extremely racist and conservative. He said he went home everyday and watched the O Reilly factor every night. I never really talked to him much becuase I was afraid of getting in trouble with him as he was extremely strict and unpopular with the students. But one class, a student asked him about Freemasonry. My teacher said "We don't worship goats." I thought "What, that is a pretty weird thing to say, what do you worship?". And this was a freemason at a Catholic school, that shows you freemasonry and the Vatican are interwoven.

Messenger: inity Sent: 3/16/2013 8:15:58 PM

bless i brethren and sistren. jah rastafari.

many thing have been said about freemasons, some true, many lies. the vatican attempted to rid freemasonry so i say the notion of freemasonry being interwoven is a false statement. there are freemasons who are bad, and i would stay clear, many are good, many charity things. freemasons are nonviolent, and work to spread peace and love, uplift i peoples in struggle. seen?

freemasonry is not a religion, its a way of living. we dont talk about race, religion, politics, nationality. we talk about love amongst i brethren and sistren of the world. man shall not be judged by his wealth but by the good deeds of his fellow man. seen?

jah rastafari.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I