Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5825&start_row=21

In the search of God...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/22/2014 12:23:05 PM

Blaze fyah GA! Yes I. Thanks and Ises Ras.

In all love I Tom, the I is stating two opposite ideas in saying that "The Lord made I and I."

In using these words, I&I, a person is giving testament to the interconnectedness of All That Is. I&I are more than the collective people of this planet, I&I are everything. I am the sky and the planets in the deepest space. I am the bug crawling on the soil, and I am the soil. All people and all objects are made of the same matter, and the matter is, and in simply being, it is divine. If "the Lord" was the only thing in existence, and then made the universe, then what did the universe take shape from, if not the only thing in existence, "the Lord" itself? To say "I&I" is to realEyes that I am made up of the same essence as everything, and that the essence itself is the divinity. I am the creator and the creation.

Humans are not divine simply because of how they were created, and humans are not more divine than anything else. "The Lord" did not make man in "his image". If I&I read the Hebrew text, it seems that Hebrews took the story from another group of people, and claimed it as their own (like all of the Bible stories). Iwombman see the most relation between the even more ancient Sumerian stories and the Hebrew tale; Annunaki and Elohim are both words for "they who came from the sky/heavens." Furthermore, the more ancient Sumerian tale is more descriptive than the Hebrew tale, therefore, it seems clear that it was the inspiration for the simplified story that ended up in the Torah/Bible.

Our mothers and fathers have made us in their images, and through the magical divine nature of all living and nonliving energy forces, our human bodies were built from the nutrients that our mothers ate during gestation. I&I are the nutrients, and I&I are our parents. And I&I are eternal beings, eternally taking new shapes and forms throughout the span of existence, because the whole universe is self-recycling. This is obvious from the way one creature's flesh will turn to soil for a plant to grow.

I&I are divine because I&I exist. And in knowing that I am everything, I must act according to principles which benefit the entire whole I. This is Godly, or righteous, action.

Itiopian people were devastated from the poison gas bombings by Italian invasions, and this is the cause for the famine at that time. And in being the King of Kings, in leading the people from this place of power, in working ceaselessly for the Independent FreeItes and Iducation of Itiopia, and in establishing law and justice for Itiopian people in the face of the Beast who would have usurped all Itiopian rights, with even more devastating effects than the poison gas, were it not for HIM - His Imperial Majesty Qedamawi Haile Selassie acts righteously and Godly by benefitting his people, and the entire whole of humanity and existence, thereby realizing Ones essential Oneness with The Power that Is, which is I&I JAH.

Haile Selassie I IS JAH.

And furthermore, Iman claim that "Jesus would never do such a thing," however, I find no proof that Jesus was a real person. While there is anecdotal evidence that the man may have trod this Irth, there is no actual hard evidence. This means that even if Jesus was a real person, he may have lived much differently from how I&I read the stories. Additionally, all people have roles and responsibilities to fill within their lifetime. His Imperial Majesty has the role of King, which was established in the most ancient nation and obviously thereby had accumulated large amounts of material wealth. If Jesus was real, and really lived exactly the way the Bible says, then that means that Jesus simply had a different role - that of a wandering preacher. Would His Majesty have had a greater impact on the world if he had left his role of King, ceased to lead and fight for his people, and started to wander the countryside, preaching? No, in fact, all of Itiopia and His Majesty himself would have been conquered by Italians, and Fascism would have still been in effect there today. So how can a person say that Jesus is better or more Godly than Haile Selassie I, just because HIM had palaces? Haile Selassie I is the King of Kings and the Prevailing Lion, how could HIM be anything less?

I hope these ideas bring new light into Iman ponderings, allowing Iman to see the full glory of creation and the truth of His Imperial Majesty's Godship up on this Irth, as well as the Godship attainable within I&I own essential existence.

Guidance Most I JAH. More and more love.

Messenger: ChantDownBabylon Sent: 9/22/2014 2:42:40 PM

I think that knowledge (and a proof) is one thing, and faith is another. I don't know if JC really existed. I don't have a proof for it. But I BELIEVE that He, the Son of the Almighty, lived with us and shared our burden 2k years ago. If I had a proof for it, it wouldn't be a faith anymore, just a knowledge ;).

All this statements confuse the I. If the Bible isn't right, where should I&I look for the real words of wisdom? How can the I recognize what's good and what's not? What about sin, absolution, salvation, condemnation etc?

Peace

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/22/2014 3:32:55 PM

The further you look the further you are from d answers! Look inside, you have socalled 'faith' in Jesus and he tell u weh d kingdom of god is. If say Jesus ain real then what good is having 'faith' in him go do? Don't be blindly led by socalled 'faith' just cause of socalled tradition, get some knowings. Drop everything you 'believe' or want to be true and get some level of knowings. I know it ain easy to do so, I done been deh. Don't be fraid to question and go against d layers of lies to find a pebble of truth cuz it worth d dig so d I can forward to find d stone what d builder refused. Research first century socalled Christianity, the different councils, the Arian controversy, and other pre Christian religions of Kemet, Sumer, Tarsus. Look up Serapis Chrestus, Jesus ben Panthera, James the Just, just to dig thru some layers of the 'faith' you have!

More Guidance! Bless!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/22/2014 8:25:10 PM

Rastafari say do not believe. Better to know.

Search history outside of the bible. Reference check the Bible. Study it, critique, as with any other book.

Don't forget to run the plagiarism test like with a any university paper. Some of them stories aren't originals

Think keenly about this,

You have been given 66books. Of which you do not KNOW when or by who or why they were written. Yet, you have an inherent fear of challenging this book. Worse, you are somehow convinced to BELIEVE that this book of animosity is the irrefutable word of GOD. God, being a character in the same very book.

Messenger: ChantDownBabylon Sent: 9/23/2014 11:22:31 AM

I guess you're right. There are some verses in the Bible that don't sound like a holy scripture (or maybe it's the matter of interpretation?).
What texts/sources do you recommend then?
Peace

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/23/2014 12:17:09 PM

There's so many depending on your particular interest.

Cesar's messiah maybe

Better yet, if you already Christian minded and your happy with that, I would recommend 'Dr Ray Hagins' - he has many youtube lectures and is actually a Pastor. Him and 'Ashra Kwesi' (a grandmaster) good starting points for especially showing the link between the Incient history of Kemet (Egypt) from which many of the Bible stories have been copied/lifted/twisted.

Or

Burn JC and Burn the Bible thread in this website archives somewhere. About 20 pages deep that thread now but contains a plethora of good information text and videos

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/23/2014 2:28:32 PM

Eabic Bobo Shanty Headquarters

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/25/2014 8:30:34 PM

Supm InI pick up from a book I have

Kemet- RA is the Great God who is INSIDE the ordinary person

Bible- Neither shall they say, lo here! or, lo there!... The kingdom of God is WITHIN you

Confucius- What d undeveloped man seeks outside; what d advanced man seeks
WITHIN himself

Buddhist- If u think d Law is outside u self, u embracing not d absolute Law but some
inferior teaching

Shinto- Donot search in distant skies for God, IN man's own heart is he found

Tao- Being at One with Tao is eternal... d Great Tao flows everywhere

Hindu- God abides hidden IN the hearts of all

Sikh- Even as the scent dwells within the flower, so God WITHIN thine own heart ever abides. Seek HIM with earnestness and find HIM there

Bless!

Messenger: ChantDownBabylon Sent: 10/26/2014 1:55:36 PM

God's in the Man's own heart... It's a beautiful concept and hard to argue over.
But why can't the I find connection with other people in my place? The people who claim that they believe in God and they're all His children?
All the I's new acquaintances end sooner or later, without the I being rude or somehow else bad for dem. Like there was an invisible wall around the I :(.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/26/2014 2:00:22 PM

ChantDownBabylon

The I better chant down babylon to stand this fire.

The I got to start anew,scratch thy mind and reset it to default,i.e removing jesus,beliefs,bible,fear,etc for this Trod to make sense to di I.

Jah Child

Last post full of fyah

Ites up Sista

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I