Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5823&start_row=1

Ras Nazir

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 4:39:16 AM

Dem try poison me. Lol I don't usually get sick but thru a lack of sleep / overworked, I coming with heavy mucus and possible tonsillitis.

Yeah, Rasta bad right now.

Chamomile Tea, x2 lemon, x2 ginger root, 1 clove garlic - round da clock
Also some Pen-V, paracetamol, and antihistamine

Even the natural Onion..... all tied around the neck or keep it near I.

Ital soup the only thing I ah eat right now

Am I missing anything?

Need full recovery ASAP

Blessed. + I havent heard from the I ina while

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/20/2014 7:18:44 AM

Poison can't conquer conquering Lyon!

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 9/20/2014 9:16:03 AM

RastafarI live InI Idren. Yes it fa true, I-man nah been posting as I should lately. InI went on a couple of trips recently. First I-man and I Queen went clear across the country to visit an I from this forum. The I was/is just as good of a person as I thought. I nah gonna call the Idem out, but if the I wants to say who they are...

Then after driving 5800 miles in 9 days!!!! We went forward to Colorado, where InI networked and found 'Native Roots Apothecary'. What a GREAT place. It is an apothecary run by RastafarI. They gave InI a shirt, and some proper Collie, at a very well discounted price, for the Queen Nazir's medI. The Queen got 1/2oz of Pure Ital Blueberry flower for $65!!! Yes I. Them a good apothecary. They nah in it for money, they in it for helping I's. May JAH Itinually bless the Idren there. RastafarI.

Iyah King GA, the I looks to have a pretty nice regimen set up there. I-man would keep using the lemon and tea as that is very good for the Idem. I would also recommend a salt water nasal wash, along with a little cayenne pepper, as the capsacin will help some of the 'cold-like' symptoms that may accompany, aswell as it is an immune system booster. The I can also bake some good whole grain bread, of the I choosing, and break off pieces of it, roll them up, and pretty much swallow them whole. Therefore I, smaller pieces. :). The pieces of bread soak up the excess mucus, in order to expel it from the body.

I am forward from travel for a little while, so I am around once more. InI hope some of these recommendations help the Kingman. If the I's have anymore/other questions, InI am here.

Bless UP. Praise HIM chase Dem. JAH RastafarI for Iver.

EDIT: Forgot to say NO cayenne pepper in the nasal wash. :) We nah want nothing like that. I should specify, either add some to food or tea. One can even eat it from the spoon. Take it a little at the time. I have heard and read of many people putting a 1/2 teaspoon on an orange they were eating. This works great to boost the immune system as oranges and pepper are two good boosters.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 9/20/2014 2:04:00 PM

I and I hope the I recovers quickly from the I illness. When I am sick I usually eat Ital soup and smoke a nice apliff afterwards. But Iman never use stuff like paracetemol because it never really helped I in a way. I personally encourage the I to rest Irie and drink enough Ital juice or soup.

More strength and love of Haile Selassie I unto the I !

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/20/2014 7:47:20 PM

Bless up Iyah Ras TafarI, full health and vitality. Haha I am surprised the I is taking pharmaceuticals - Iman braver than Iwombman still! Haha I&I never trust those drugs for one minute... But whatever helps Garveys Africa attain full health again. All power and strength I.

Ras & Queen NazIr, Iwombman Iternally blessed to be the I sistren, and I fulljoy to greet the I's in person, Iman already know. Give thanks Most Haile for the Itection provided I&I on that journey. Iwombman know I&I will meet face to face plenty more in this lifetime Iyah. Haha next Iwombman hope to visit Iyahs in Georgia =)

One love I&I Ras TafarI, bless up all Divine Beings of Iration.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 8:53:45 PM

Bless up.

Is not every pharmaceutical is deteremental. I overs exactly what are in them and how they work..... I dont use ONLY herbs and I dont use ONLY pharmaceutical. To be truely holistic is to overs the best of both

Well I not dead yet, lol

Big up ones and ones. Ras Nazir yes I king, time to forward again

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I