Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5822&start_row=1

Timbuktu

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/18/2014 10:47:08 PM

Any knowings of d books and writings from deh, any English translations of d material?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/18/2014 10:49:06 PM

From Babylon to Timbuktu: A History of the Ancient Black Races Including the Black Hebrews

- old, and a few points which would be refuted today. But a good read if you haven't already. Thats really all I have..... but the name Timbuktu isn't older than a few hundred years. Maybe de I would find more joy looking into the history of Incient Mali / Mali Empire as a whole not jus timbuktu?

Big up
More Knowledge
More Istory

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/19/2014 5:31:14 AM

Bless Up.! I read d book but I talkin bout d 10s of 1000s of writings dey have over deh wha people had hidden in dey homes and lock away in other buildings mainly written in Arabic but also some Old Mende I believe. I memba a few years bk dey we reworking on translating some a them and dis one SA working on some a dem say he was really exited to now get better history of Africa and some migrations and thing. I jus think Timbuktu is d place where most a da books and writings were stored at and by people who don't speak or read Arabic in some case just handed from generations and kept locked away. But GIVE THANKS tho Iyah!

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I