Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5818&start_row=1

Need An Army in Africa.

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 9/12/2014 2:44:13 PM

Peace be unto you.
I believe igot a calling from Jah to bring as much people as i can to redemption in my country Kenya. My forfathers land in the hills has been abandoned for long. Everyone leaves to start work on babylon towns. Those that remain in the hills are drunkards and have abandon the natural beauty of their blessed land. I n I have a vision. Anyone intrested in joining I n I awaken I n I people please post. Blessed love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/13/2014 12:20:13 AM

I'm with you Kingman Yardie. More time for the hilltop brethren, the illusion of big city 'big life' is a trap. If the people have good land and acting idle, maybe it should be put into better hands. Selassie I works fulltinue

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/13/2014 4:03:14 AM

Yes I my People. de hills, de village n de town all got different specific roles to play in de army of de Most I. de hills for iritical upliftment, de village fo home, de town n city for trade. Troding to de hills doesn't mean ones should disconect with de village n city. When u trod from de hills to de village n town yu go with de hills n dat is through ancient livity. Mantain ancient livity where ever I trod. De city is not always shity but it is sometimes citing with food, clothing n shelter

Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 9/13/2014 7:21:18 PM

Blessed love
Me have a couple acres from my ancestors I could host a couple of true righteous rasta warriors tp site the land and protray rasta livity as example so the iz there could see and follow. All intrested and with skill please join me for Jah cause.
Rastafari people equal love which equal positive vibration which equal inity with mother earth which equal rain which equal water which ia LIFE!
Praises to the most high
Come all, you are welcome!

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 9/22/2014 7:27:00 AM

greetings in His Imaperial Majesty Qedamawi Jah Rastafari.
Bless up youth fo iman is also located in the babylon city of Nairobi in a kenya. Iman have been offline for awhile working and doing things that havent really benefited the i much but rather put alot of pressure on i shoulders and have been thinking of moving to ethiopia where the jdrc foundation is at shashamane to teach and further my studies as well. Iman should link up with the i and reason soon with fellow bredrins who i am planning to trod with. the i can send i the email address for contact. mine is jilloiya74@gmail.com.
blessings itinualy

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/22/2014 1:37:43 PM

Blessed love Iman,
Iwombman visited Eldama Ravine in 2007 and have been trying to return ever since! Haha. Iwombman in the process of BA in Education, and after schooling is finished Iyah plan to return to Kenya. Iwombman have a vision also and would love to work with the Idren in mutual goals.
What does the I envision, and what are some plans Iman have to carry out that vision?
Iwombman have envisioned to be part of/establish a school for young children, an orphanage/home for the children in need, and a self-sustainable and eco-harmonious community in which plant foods are shared and Ras TafarI&I is uplifted. I never put an exact location to these goals, however, I always planned to start I journey in Kenya because I have friends in Eldama Ravine. These people run a Christian organization, though, while Iyah must trod RasTafarI. In JAH guidance, Iwombman would love to collaborate with the I in Kenya.
One love. Ises Ras TafarI.

Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 9/23/2014 7:51:49 AM

Yes i bredrins
Jah revealed this Truth in i through His apostle Paul concerning the Gospel of Christ. Even His Imperial Majesty emperor Haile Selasie i spoke concerning the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how He set an example for the i to walk in His example in love and inity and even though we sin, we have a solid assurence of everlasting sonship, Peace and life of the Most High Jah!
So lets walk in the Christly Character, His Kingly Character and spread the message of peace love and inity through His majestic Livity. We are gods!
Lets link up soon mi bredrin.
Blessed love.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/23/2014 12:22:55 PM

RasTafari set the example; not a man, that a man called Paul did write about. That just seem too too christian heavy for I.

Bless

Africa for the Africans, those at home and abroad

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/23/2014 12:38:14 PM

lol...G.A you not easy at all Rasta....LOL

FIRE CANT COOL NOMATTER WHA!!!!

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 9/24/2014 1:36:21 PM

greetings rasta
yes mi bredrin is the i new in the land of kenya? iman would not mind linking the i with a foundation ini go to reason and chant with fellow kings and queens. if so the i could communicate and also plan about the repatriation to motherland.
Empress bless up for the visit in eldama ravine, a conscious move bringing back skills and knowledge to africa. keep i email address and next time when the i visits let i know. also for all other rastas please take the email and communicate more, the work has but only begun, the foundations were built from the coronation of His imperial majesty now time to teach and spread the truth, get out of the matrix system and live self independent. more strength and love to the bredrins and sistrens. the takeoer has begun. soon babylon will burn as sodom and gomorrah did anyone who turn back will be left back forward rastafari.
bless up

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I