Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5813&start_row=1

Who really smoking da tree?

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/6/2014 12:32:47 PM

Salam alakum,

I'm seeing stephen marley smoking and ziggy talking about smoking, who really smoking the tree of life in these days of Satans deception and also judgement of the lamb? I mean how could u smoke the spiritual tree when satan is decieveing you all day long? Who even prays? I havent prayed since Bob marleys earthday! I cant pray when lucifer is next to me! Ethiopia even proclaimed 2 years ago there is no religion in Ethiopia! We living in the great days of tribulation prophesised by Isa Krist and even the keddus daniel! I dont know i just drink the holland beer heineken and smoke tobacco! Like Isa prophesised in secret holy text, in the last days the great days of tribulation, 1. Theres no relationship with God 2. theres no sex 3. Thres no conversation 4. Theres no smoking Ganja 5. Everyone is like 0!!! Lets all have faith Almighty God will redeem us with a New Age this coming ethiopian new years september 11 2007. 7 years is ENOUGH!!! And fikr

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/6/2014 2:41:28 PM

These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the
hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon he earth.

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall
go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith

Revelation chapter 3

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/6/2014 4:41:58 PM

Young so called Lion

What are you talking about? Is this real? Is too much marley wine and tobacco a confuse things?

I have to put a Fire under all of that. Too much for one post. Break it down point by point if you want me to further explain or enter a reasoning. As a collective work is too much is only Fire I could put under it. Just dat

Hail Tafari

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/6/2014 4:48:15 PM

And InI burn Ganja unapologetic as I, the Most High

Jah RastafarI

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 9/6/2014 8:27:03 PM

Just ^.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/7/2014 11:57:54 AM

"If satan is strong then Jah is much stronger,it's up to you to make the right decision and see that's good for you."

I

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 9/7/2014 1:30:15 PM

I always loved that medley.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/8/2014 1:59:14 PM

Reading the mans initial post again - Was this bredda actually serious? Young so call Lion where you deh?

You really think a time to give up ganja, fulltinue with tobacco and beer, no sex!?! And dat goodness can't win with all this evil around to the point the I sight dat as a reason why de I stop pray?

If dats true, de I need help

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/8/2014 2:34:18 PM

Idren, can the I please provide reference for those prophesies mentioned? I&I also do not overs this statement - "I cant pray when lucifer is next to me." Iman need to uplift the HAILEfull Irit of Iyah in order to overcome even the negative in oneself, and if that is one means by "pray", Iman need to realEyes Iself Power in this Iwah.

Ises and One Love to all the Idren and Istren!!
Plus, Iwombman love the Ganja herbs and all the many benefits of Iyah plants! Give thANKHs for life and for the sacred fruits of JAH Irth.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/26/2014 11:57:52 AM

Garvey u r mistaken not knowing the hour neither neither the ways of Egzabhier. For the most high dont smoke ganja mon, him dont drink alcohol either him jus smoke nyala seegara and Smoke chat!

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I