Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5813&start_row=11

Who really smoking da tree?

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/26/2014 3:11:00 PM

^^Right, yet YOU talk about smoking tobacco and drinking holland beer. Clean up your livity before you come trouble Ganja smoking RastafarI

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/27/2014 6:21:31 PM

Salam. Why wouldnt I smoke tobacco if my holy father who I war with smoke tobacco and his holy son emmanuel smoke tobacco. Whos clean whos dirty? Who can say I am pure, I am clean of my sin? Only the Lord of hosts. HAILE I SELLASSIE I! And fikr

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/28/2014 12:36:30 AM

Do what you wish. But when you live round glass it best not to throw stone. Rastafari, many of I burn ganja and unapologetically dash a fire on tobaco and alcohol. This whole thread you have suggested some very anti Rastafari culture suggestions. I don't know who your father is but I father is Jah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/28/2014 8:55:23 AM

Garveys Africa,

Young Lion is another person who is not worth the time. He has been coming here for years, one day saying he is RasTafarI, next day saying he is not. One day speaking in support of Haile Selassie, another day against. Confused mind.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/28/2014 8:57:54 PM

My Father removes confusion and brings I clarity.

His message to I is allways so pure and true.

Who has the ear to hear, who has the eyes to see the truth that sets Rastafari free.

JAH turns the shit of my life into sugar. The salt that has lost its flavor goes to the manure compost pile, the branches that are whithered go the the fire to burn.....
Who everz life branch does not abide in the root can not bring forth any good fruit. Know the tree by its fruit.....

Bless

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I