Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5812&start_row=1

Little Idrens

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/5/2014 7:29:54 PM

Most I love and guidance Iyah. Give Ises for all life, all Ixistence, and also for all of the little Ones.

Iwombman have been gifted to enjoy a purpose as an educator and nurturer of young Idrens.

I have witnessed many atrocities against youths, and in fact can relate to that fact personally. Not only material atrocities - the violent and traumatic ones most of society recognizes - but also psychic and veiled ones, maybe even ones the inflictor believes to be good!
I mentioned recently in another thread, the lie that "God is a giant in the sky." This is an exact quote from a small boy. The reliegious lies are worst, but also people give the youths CONfusion of logic and science. A girl said to Iyah, "when the sky is red... That's people's blood." What kind of person just lies to Idrens like this?? Not to even mention all of the socio-political lies poisoning Iyah youths in global school curriculums!
Iyah must stand up in this time for the true Iducation of all Humans and especially for the Idrens! In the Iyest name of the King of Kings RAS TAFARI.
Still, in dealing with other people's young Idrens, to what extent is it ethical to correct these lies?? And to what extent is it ethical NOT to correct them?
must stand up for Truth for the Idrens, still, Iyah must RASpect the Elders and Parents of the Idrens!

And, furthermore, Iyah must simply give thanks and Ises JAH JAH Idrens for the joyous and Hailefull existence of the I.
Iwombman see Imanity's hope and solution in the Idrens, and fulljoy all of Iyah experiences and lessons learned with Iyah youths. More fully Iyah see LIFE, and LOVE, and INITY.
Bless up little Ones!
Iwombman see Iritual Ites in the Idrens every day, despite the illusitory situations the I's are brought up in. And maybe this is Iwombman influence, or maybe it is an innate love for Ras Tafari and a love for truth. Maybe both!
Iyah have seen a toddler photograph Iself holding an ANKH carving up to the mouth, and of course the little King is drawn to this symbol naturally. I found the mouth to be significant because Iyah Idren is making a sign of "speaking life" in Iwombman sIght. This same Iyah is a young boy with severe delays in UPvelopment of speech, among other delays. Within a week of that photograph, Iman began to utter the name of Ras TafarI.
I have seen a four-year old pose perfectly with the practicus kabbalah, otherwise known as Haile Selassie I's infamous symbol.
I know another little one, younger than two years, who is literally obsessed with His Majesty, asks to see pictures and even asks to speak to "Rasta I I" on the phone. When I come to the house she screams, "Amanda here! Rasta I here!" and she also will add people's names to the name Ras TafarI, such as "Thomas Rasta I I," or even her own name. This same Empress speaks to trees and animals, telling them thanks for being [whatever it is she is speaking to]. "Thanks for being a birdy! Thanks for flying!" etc. Then immediately after speaking to the bird, the I will often exclaim, "RAS TA I I!!!"
I&I see that the little Empress overstands this idea of I&I RasTafarI, and also that all Idrens begin without a "theory of mind", meaning, they all see everything as Iself; they have no illusion of separation from other people or even objects. In the DEvelopment of the human child, the theory of mind usually is formed around three or four.
I have seen a boy draw, from his own initiative, the Royal Ithiopian flag and show Iwombman very proudly, saying, "Look, I drew the Lion King's flag."
And these are all children whose parents are Christians, and all of these children eat meat and cheese etc. So how much more pure and Hailefull would the Irit be if Iyah was in the Iyest Livity?
Iyah give Ises Itinually for the Idrens.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/6/2014 2:54:25 PM

Iya sees the light of Jah in the youths Irits and mind, Babylon has its plans to cover that light, if the light gets put out in the mind or spirit and it is it doesn't matter if body is temple of purity and vital because the mind and body is in chains within.......but if the spirit is clean and lightning and fire so bright it won't be able to operate ina sick body......the body of humans has many capabilities and the more ital and vital the more functions the body has for the spirit to use......ital is a upgrade of instrument but the player(spirit) of music must be vital and free from and spiritual and mental oppression.

The healthy spirit works through the body and mind if they are working, and the more vital the more capabilities and functions the body and mind has for the spirit to shine through and work through......

The Power of the Trinity builds a vital healthy in tune spirit body and mind.

Peace and Love and Fire!

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 9/6/2014 5:41:23 PM

King Jesse-'the body of humans has many capabilities and the more ital and vital the more functions the body has for the spirit to use.'-Iman love that.

Give thanks for the school of life and cleansing of false concepts and distractions.let wisdom,knowledge and overstanding overflow like the banks of the Nile.Infants be cared for and guided along the straight path of truth and rights and protected against the realms of destruction.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/8/2014 2:25:39 PM

Ase Idren Bobobinghi!
Give Ises for that message of Truth.
And, Iwombman would like to reason:
"Still, in dealing with other people's young Idrens, to what extent is it ethical to correct these lies?? And to what extent is it ethical NOT to correct them?"
Iyest love to Iyah Jesse and Iman Idrens! Bless up the little Kings.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 9/8/2014 6:07:33 PM

Iman would say parents who lie to their children do this mostly through fear.scared their youth will know certain truths,they know the truth is an offense and perhaps from hiding the reality behind certain things they are attempting to preserve the inoncense of their youths minds, for example Iman have a young cousin and one day InI were watching the news which was showing starving children, he asked why are they so skinny, and his mum said because they are hungry and don't have any food to eat, later that day he took a shoebox and filled it with food and told his mum to put it in the post box, and his mum told him a lie so that he wouldn't do that again,seen I guess she saw that as the best way to prevent him from worrying about the children on TV. Iman would say it dpends on the child and how they react to certain things, some youths respond by doing actions, some just let it go over their head or just acknowlesge it and continue about their business.It also depends what the child asks,if a young child asks -where do babys come from- one doesn't have to go into the anatomy,but same way one doesn't have to lie,one could answer when a man and woman love each other,InI try to be impartial,whether with youths or elders,sometimes kids will go and tell their parents certain things or shout out terms in public which isn't approved of but the truth is the truth,teach the youths the the truth, InI speak truth in the world and InI as a group of people get some of the harshest fight but the truth shall never cease from InI mouths.personally Iman wouldn't be in a situation where I have to correct someones children If the parents didn't know I,or accept/respect I consciousness,still listen to the heart, if the I thinks correcting a child will result in a one reaching a higher plane of overstanding,nothing wrong with that, its up to them if they listen and react, Iman rememebr brother VD was saying something on a similar reasoning along the lines of -ones don't have to say a word to correct anyone, just by living as a good example can be a lesson itself-

Messenger: Sister Sent: 9/9/2014 3:22:37 PM

JC, depending whether the children you mind’s parents are comfortable with you sharing your livity with their children or whether they expect you to lead them in the same way they would, you’re either blessing them with an experience they might otherwise not have had, or stepping on their parents toes. I think if my child came from nursery every day and talked to me about Allah, I might have felt uncomfortable with it, all depending on the context. My child is one of only a few vegetarians in his class and having grown up vege myself I know it can be annoying to be asked about it constantly so I talk it through with him so he knows to stand his ground but not offend the majority of meaters, even though in our eyes they are wrong. Most of the time its not worth getting into a reasoning about it if they are adamant meaters – see Melchezidek – so I tell him let them walk their path and walk your own, he doesn’t have to be a vegevangelist, if anyone is genuinely interested they will ask with respect. So again, to teach by example.
The family in the video The Livity of Rastafari were questioned about giving their children the sacrament, for these children it is probably as natural as drinking spring water, but for ones raised in inner babylon surrounded by the beast and so many hearts of dubious conception, it’s harder to keep their innocence. Having an example to learn from is a blessing and I am sure your children’s parents see your worth and talent and enjoy seeing their children inspired by you.
Jah Bless

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/9/2014 6:37:05 PM

Chirn is very observant and as dey grow dey go memba things you do and say and as life experience bring dem in diff places these things will have affects on them and some go gravitate ForWord to it but some won't jus life. Jus stay true but can't push it on dem, not other peoples chirn.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/10/2014 6:14:42 PM

Bless-sings I,
Well reasoned Istren and Idren. It is always circumstantial when it comes to boundaries with the Idrens of others.
In life I always try to relate to people in their own word choices and terminology, although I see recurring lies that I cannot relate to - such as the Stork story. Still, even when it is an obvious lie to Iyah (like meat-eating), I can't go about telling children that Santa Claus is fake, any more than I can go around telling Iyahs that Jesus is fake - it is simply not Iwombman authority to destroy their world perceptions like this, regardless of the falsehoods in their perceptions.
I guess this is why people like to have their own babies, isn't it? To be allowed to shape the ideas and perceptions of at least a few of the members of the next generation?
Iyah give thANKHs for all Idrens, still. More purity and truth for the youth allways.
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Sister Sent: 9/11/2014 2:10:23 PM

Re blood in the sky (first post above), this is mentioned at about 1min 30seconds in the video below, in the context of the Turner painting depicting slaves being thrown into the sea (more profitable than landing the ship)...a matter of interpretation, picked up on by this well known Ras from uk

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p026c5kp/private-view-2-turner-exhibition-at-tate-britain

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/15/2014 2:17:38 PM

Sis,
Iyah cannot play the video! But I see the point - and artistic metaphors have often been misrepresented as "belief". Still, I do not see the reason to teach artistic metaphors such as these to preschool age children as "fact", and say that "God" is the one responsible (in this instance, the girl had learned that it was Noah's flood that made the blood happen).
All these things being said, the remembrance and vocalization of these types of metaphors through music, art, poetry, etc. may be Iducational to intelligent adults, who can rationally differentiate between symbols and scientific facts! Give Ises for the reasoning allways Iyah.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I