Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5809&start_row=21

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/3/2014 7:40:41 AM

Bigup ZionMountain same way, probaby thru misoverstanding..... dat bredda deh nah bow!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/3/2014 8:23:34 AM

True true true mi Idrins

blaze up di fyah pon babylon

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/3/2014 12:27:01 PM

Yes I bro Garvey Africa. Blessed Word Sound n Black Power. Bro Zion Mountain I know de road may be rough n bumpy, forgy n dark, thorny n steepy n so hard to trod but I n I haffe keep on troding till I n I enter I n I Black Kingman of de Most I. Hold firm my God, don't loose your grip in any of your hands. Stand strong in de Black Star liner I n I are yading out of bondage.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/6/2014 5:42:21 AM

Emancipated from mental slavery, good and evil is spirit not word play, if know word ' God ' in mental does not mean you know GOD IN THE SPIRIT , for its a spiritual experience not a mental slavery to words and more words, JAHS WORD.IS SPIRITUAL VIBRATION and TRUTH

the word devil is just 5 letters.and may not have no reality , but there is evil and good and INI choose good. Be responsible for your choices, rule your destiny don't be a leaf in the wind or tossed around by every emotion and philosophy of man. Live in the spirit, use body mind as s tool n instrument for spiritual works, live in the spirit of Jah Rastafari not in the corruptions of the flesh devil and world.
Rastafari people are Here to cultivate all goodness and mercy, for the fruits of InI are good from works of righteousness, but evil fruits are not pleasant, they grow from evilworks initiated my the lust of the flesh, the temptations of devil or the lure of babylons ways.....ital is nutritional complete way for the mind body and soul, leave out all junk and burn it

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/6/2014 8:48:47 AM

blessed to all

yes I, Zionmountain , life is spontaneous.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/7/2014 3:22:12 PM

I kept reasoning with the man and the man seh to live in the hills and chant Nyahbingi wont solve anything in this ya time,the man seh its no longer time for dat otherwise I and I should spend more time in the community and doing works without condemning the people for not being Ital,infact we shudnt separate we selves in the hills rather we shud also aim sits in the Parliament etc so as to fully take control of everything sacrificing Ital livity as a way to show love for the people.Nomatter how we separate we selves it wont make babylon to stop thinking of colonising we again.

But what surprising I is dat the same Man who said this is the same man who said we should live in the hills dat I posted the thread "Living in the hills"

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/7/2014 4:21:37 PM

Revolution over Integration

Each man fe play dem own part. Nah tell the man who yant from hilltop and live a bush to come to town; nah tell city dread who keeps his med and tramples death to move out neither. And more time its natural to go in and out between the two with strategic advantage. City get too hot and cool out for a while / harvest come from country and sell a town.

We burn all form of trap.
Freedom to trod the land

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/7/2014 4:39:18 PM

Ites up mi breddah G.A

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/8/2014 6:48:18 AM

Brother Zion Mountain bcareful of de man. It seems like dis man is on a mission to confuse n colonise yo mind with his own confusion. I told u Nyabinghi is I n I iritical weapon to fight against de evil spirits n white supremacy never giv it up. To chant Nyabinghi doesn't mean u can't do all de good works fo yo community n yoself. Ones do set iwa fo Binghi chant n iwa fo works, iwa for de hills n iwa fo village n town so no confuse mi God. Chant Nyahbinghi to burn colonialism. Black Solidarity

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/8/2014 6:53:03 AM

Brother Zion Mountain bcareful of de man. It seems like dis man is on a mission to confuse n colonise yo mind with his own confusion. I told u Nyabinghi is I n I iritical weapon to fight against de evil spirits n white supremacy never giv it up. To chant Nyabinghi doesn't mean u can't do all de good works fo yo community n yoself. Ones do set iwa fo Binghi chant n iwa fo works, iwa for de hills n iwa fo village n town so no confuse mi God. Chant Nyahbinghi to burn colonialism. Black Solidarity

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I