Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5809&start_row=11

Concept of the heart

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/2/2014 7:30:55 AM

Bro Zion Mountain, de devil is there for evil just like Almighty I is there fo good. So brother don't put yoself into illusion, yu know deep in yo heart dat good n evil is there. When ever yu hear a gun shot yu haffe know de devil is around n when ever yu hear air, water n fire yu haffe know Almighty I is around. I n I sacrifice I n I selfs to do good, dats why I n I trod ital livity. No trouble fellow human, no trouble animal (no nyam flesh), no trouble I black identity (no trouble nature)

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/2/2014 10:55:37 AM

Bro Blackheart
I overs the I and Iman consider what the I seh.Iman mean seh di evil in the world cant overcome the Almighty I.

What the man must do is to bring di people together,irregardless of colour nor religion,so to fight the gedion,to bring love is to be amongst di people and share happiness with them without condemning or judging.

You can only save di world by not condemning,judging but accepting everything,be empty,not knowing good and evil .We have come to realeyes dat god,satan,heaven or hell,evil or good doesnt exist,neither death,so why fret???

Bro blackheart,let we reason about this because Iman confused ever since I heard and reasoned about this.It seems that Afrikan leaders such as Mugabe,Nkrumah,H.I.M were all Rastaman who had risen above any law dat they now just live to serve the people,as they were not Italists nor dread,but have overcome everything to the extent of just living life.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 9/2/2014 11:53:45 AM

No condemnation and no judgement,but 'accepting everything'? Iman would say treat others how the I wants to be treated, in the Iwa ones don't always live like that eg take advantage of each other,cause harm to one another, etc, if the white man suddenly started to enslave the indians or the chineese, should they just accept it, should InI as black people accept it? If you have the ability to stop things that you consider to be bad, why not act,correct I if I wrong but 'accepting' things seems lazy and a lack of effort the I said - the man must bring the people together-that needs effort,the man who tries to accomplish bringing people together is realising the 'good' that will follow by doing so, the way Iman see it is that he's not just accepting anything because he's doing something, if things carried on as usual that would be accepting things as they are. In relation to the african leaders living to serve their people its perhaps because they identify the good outcome that arises

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/2/2014 12:20:07 PM

As a side note, only a foolish man tries to 'save the world' from a glass house, while their own family affairs aren't right. Start with you and yours.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/2/2014 3:03:03 PM

My God Zion Mountain. I n I main objective of de trod is to liberate n uplift Black, physicaly, mentaly n iriticaly. So Black inity is vital. Bfore I n I black people unite with others I n I haffe Inite with I n I own fellow Black first so dat when I n I inite with de rest of de world We still stand strong to I n I Black Identity. As fo de leaders de I mention, I seh yes dem a Rasta fo dem play roles in uplifting Black but dem were Rasta at an early stage.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/2/2014 3:28:59 PM

Like I seh dem a Rasta at an early stage. Why? Dem were /are not aware of demselfs as Rasta which is unlike I n I dat recognise I n I selfs as Rasta. so now dat I n I embrace Rasta so I n I see I n I self as de ancient Black Heart man dat use to flourish n blossom with Black pride through ital livity over de rocks n mountains, hills n valleys of I n I Black muma Africa. So I n I follow not dem but de ancient livity of Black Idemtion yet I n I gi raspect to deir role. Ancient livity is ital livity

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/2/2014 5:08:41 PM

Give thanks mi Idren

I man now settled because Iman got confused by these fellow Idrin.Its like man haffi walk naked again as there is no sin,there is no shame.
Its like going chant nyahbingi n sip di chalice the 1st stage n the leaders dem its the latest stage or the final stage.

I give thanks for the wisewords dem.
Please if the Is have more to say about this,please reason because I see nuff confusion around ya.

More Positive vibes
Burn Confusion

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/2/2014 11:07:57 PM

Yes I bro. De leaders are people like u, dem have own weakness so don't be confused. Unlike dem I n I got de ancestral irits of ancient black liberators so I n I are de returned Nyahbinghi n Mau Mau warriors of old. Nyahbinghi is I n I weapon against evil forces. So never fret to chant Nyahbinghi. Remember brother I n I used to nyam flesh while we were young n were at early stages of de Rasta trod but now I n I have since overcomed de desire of flesh eating fo I n I now embrace ital livity.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/3/2014 7:15:58 AM

I confuse about de OG post

IS the reasoning here as Rastafari ones should be free to do whatever they choose or whatever they desire. Locks, ital living, good living isn't required? or even encouraged? Ship without a Rudder?

Rasta a CONSCIOUS people.

Who don't stray from the laws of mumma and dadda back to Ori/ Black Adam and Black Eve. Baby's are innocent but all children need guidance from their elders as did HIM. We follow de ancestral trod and natures Law. And gives Isis for the Irections of our King. Don't come to frolic inna babylon and bow to dem worldly desires. Dem desires don't even come into Rasta psyche to even tempt we again.

Rasta a CONSCIOUS people.

IF the I really read into the works of ones likee Nkrumah who was mentioned earlier..... de I will see the importance of LAW, Discipline, and Order, when it come to defeating this beast.

I also saw someone mention to defeat the Beast we must find babylon government job and all them thing? A straight FIRE...... Can't believe anyone who read Garvey would claims that. Sometimes maybe, but the focus of encouragement MUST be on doing for self, self liberation and upliftment 1 black ipremacy.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/3/2014 7:27:30 AM

InI musn't wake up in the morning and follow through the day with whatever worldly desire pop up into our head like ship wihout rudder.

InI must wake each morning with the motivation of how InI can uplift our Nation and cause the least harm to our family.

And I Ital livity isn't to be taken lightly. It is an Issential part of I upliftment and heights. Be careful of the man who chants down babylon and yet works for, eats the food of, and bows to the desires of babylon.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I