Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5808&start_row=1

Acceptance of Whites

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yosef Richardson Sent: 9/1/2014 9:23:50 AM

Greetings,

Here is something one has been unclear about.
Iman understand and very much agree with the fact that we must reject western society and their corrupt governments and at least the majority of the white people.
But does that go for all white people? If a white person also wishes to do these things and believe in HIM, do InI accept them?

Please forgive if this seems like a stupid question, but people have different opinions and one must try to learn if he truly wishes to believe.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 9/1/2014 12:42:52 PM

Just reject all wicked people not just wicked whites.

Messenger: Yosef Richardson Sent: 9/1/2014 12:45:11 PM

Good point.
Does that also mean you accept all good people even good whites?

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 9/1/2014 12:48:56 PM

Yes I personally do accept all good people Iyah.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/1/2014 12:59:52 PM

Accept them to what?

InI not advertising anything, nor running any form of membership based alliance.

Is up to de I what de I wish to call de I, and how de I wish to live.

InI yant black supremacy until the Until onto His Majesty.

1 way, 1 trod, 1 Rastafar-I

maybe you a look for an answer for a question which isn't being asked

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 9/3/2014 6:51:33 AM

I man personally accept to deal with all RasTafarI people wether they are black, white, yellow, brown or red etcetera.

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 9/4/2014 1:06:27 PM

If a white person can accept all that RasTafarI has to say about the African condition as it is in these times why does he not see the psychological need to own an identity that is uniquely African? It does not prevent us interacting and building with those of like mindstate. Perhaps we as white people should be more concerned with developing an identity for ourselves that is not of the Babylon archetype than piggybacking on the foundation of others.

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 9/4/2014 1:47:22 PM

Please keep in mind I ain't passing judgement, you white and call yourself Rasta it's whatever I love you because you are focused on positivity, just my two pennies.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I