Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5806&start_row=1

Correction and Guidance

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 8/30/2014 6:27:15 PM

People of the world do bad things,seem to loose sight of reality and themselves, living destructively and caught down in their egotistic and worldly desires. A man can do what he can,but a man cannot move a mountain by himself, naturally it is not a joy to see anyone going astray but of course many people today are stubborn,hard hearing, just don't care etc InI can shine some light for people but its often not appreciloved,sometimes it seems best to be the bistander and just mind ones own business,still there's a saying that evil prevails if good doesn't act,if its inevitable that trying to assist somebody is not going to be acknowledged is it still worth trying,InI have InI own problems,ambitions etc but surely one should not be so narrow focused as not to pay anyone else any attention or concern,its a fine line between selflessness and selfishness is the current Iditation Iman a dwell on,Babylon is burning for real,is this just the way things are supossed to be ?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/30/2014 8:26:17 PM

Seems to if things are the date how is pose to be if dats how it's go b. "All goes on as before Illusions Illusions Illusions", been dat way all throughout his'story but will it change???? Don't seem like it no time soon try try try all InI could do put a d good fight but everybody got dey own way but 'hard head make a soft @$$' Sumtime people feed off you jus by observing you without you sayin anything tho, jus keep on keepin on!

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/31/2014 6:50:09 AM

Where there is no vision the people suffer.

Resist evil wherever your guts tells you to.
But remember "reprove a fool and he will hate you.Reprove a wise man and he will love you."

"Sumtime people feed off you jus by observing you without you sayin anything tho.."

^TRUE.
Still,what these people don't realize is that they are actualy perishing themselves while trying to feed off someone else.Who ever dig a pit shall fall there in.

Blessed love
JAH RasTafarI Guide and Itect
Selassie I

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/31/2014 10:19:14 AM

I meant you can teach people or they learn or realEYES certain things just by watching without you telling them a word!

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/31/2014 10:37:21 AM

Ahhh..SEEN.

Apparently Iman misIverstood that statement.Probably becoz of the words "feed off" and not learn from.I see the I's point.

Still what I said in that case is not excluded.

Blessed I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I