Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5793&start_row=1

SILENT FORUM WATCHERS

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/21/2014 6:46:19 PM

.....BIG urselves up. All man and wombman with no account but check in on a reasoning. Royal Manners and Respect.

Faithfulness is actuated by a state of heart and mind in the individual that changes not. No one is wholly faithful to a cause or an object, except his heart and mind remain firm without change or doubt. If one's attitude or conduct changes toward an object, then one has lost in one's faithfulness. It is a wholeness of belief overshadowing all suspicion, all doubt, admitting of no question; to serve without regret or disgust, to obligate one's self to that which is promised Or expected, to keep to our word and do our duty well. There are but few faithful people now-adays.

Nationhood is the only means by which modern civilization can completely protect itself. Independence of nationality, independence of government, is the means of protecting not only the individual, but the group. Nationhood is the highest ideal of all peoples.

The words of Garvey should be read daily.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/22/2014 4:42:18 AM

Give thanks I.

Reading Garvey words and blazing Garvey fire daily is a must.

RasTafarI

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 8/22/2014 6:14:02 AM

Yes Iya's! So should His Imperial Majesty's words be read Ivery day on and on.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/22/2014 6:59:33 AM

^I agree bredren.
His Majesty words must be owned material.Meaning InI live by those words and put them to use.Not just memorize them.

Bless Up

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I