Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5792&start_row=1

teen looking for mentor

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BecomingKaila Sent: 8/21/2014 4:12:52 AM

Hello, I'm Kaila, a 16 year old female living in the Maryland/Virginia area. For a while now I have been trying to adapt and convert myself into the Rastafari life. My problem is that I need more education and I feel alone on this journey as I have no one around me that is Rastafari, knows about it, or is willing to support or help me. I have made steps in my life to attempt to become more pure as I would consider myself to be a very self destructive, corrupt, and angry person before. Now that I have taken smoking, drinking, sex and toxic people out of my life, I've been happier and my family has to. I also got locs in March to start my journey into this lifestyle also. I know locs don't automatically make me Rasta, nothing can, except for following the ways but I am looking to become more spiritual, happy, loving, and closer to Jah. Please, if anyone is willing to go on this journey with me, and teach me, I'd really appreciate it. Much love, Kaila

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/21/2014 6:28:39 AM

Give thanks mama

Firstly if it is from yo heart then dat is the spiritual calling of Rastafari.Its not a church or a religion but a very very very very very spiritual way of life dat links you with the whole creation or universe.It is not a joke thing.

Secondly,naturality is our highest heights thus some Rastafari people live in the mountains for life,so as to be natural as possible.
And when I mean natural I mean even the mentality n spirituality have to be natural meaning free from indoctrinations and beliefs.

Thirdly,Rastafari means the Head Creator,hence to bear dat name means to live as the Creator/the Original Living Man,the Ancient Man who dont kill flesh to eat,who dont get locks by twisting but by letting it grow free even frm chemicals,who doesnt eat any chemikal even oil and salt,who loves the whole creation and free from babylon confusion.

Fourth,It is not an easy road,your parents can even forsake you and only the fittest of the fittest shall survive,but really n truely,the hotter the battle the sweeter the victory.

Give thanks
Mother Earth

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/21/2014 6:46:25 AM

Kaila, and my bredda up top, i may be wrong but I didnt see much mention of de King. I n I can't cut out Haile Selassie

Ras Tafari refers to King Tafari as Tafari Makonnen is the man who is at the nucleus of Rastafari livity. Some say the title mean head creator but I dont know about that..... Haile Selassie mean power of the trinity which we sight as man wombman and child in this time or even our holy trinity of Marcus Garvey Haile Selassie and King Emmanuel. King prophets and priests of our time. Black redemption

But we deal specifically with the King. Highest of all heights man can achieve to be. True Christ figure (I don't mean the same as the white Jesus, homosexual, Cesare Borgia when I say christ...a Fire) the one thing which connects all rastaman and wombman who might otherwise see everything else completely different from one another. Not when it come to our true and living ruler.

This thing called RasTafari I n I a trod Rastafari so one must......must.....
See their own divinity, or godliness, through his majesty..

If a no dat is not rastafari

Peace and blessings on your journey. Keep the fire burning on dem toxic people and toxic lifestyle. Live clean. But if you want to be name rastafari, Please remember Jah

'WAKE UP ETHIOPIA! WAKE UP AFRICA! LET US WORK TOWARD THE ONE GLORIOUS END OF A FREE, REDEEMED AND MIGHTY NATION. LET AFRICA BE A BRIGHT STAR AMONG THE CONSTELLATION OF NATIONS'

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 8/21/2014 9:36:20 AM

Give Ise and thanks for all the thoughts.
Ras Tafari = Head who is feared or reverenced
Haile Selassie = Power or might of the trinity

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/21/2014 11:27:07 AM

Well put my lords

Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 8/23/2014 12:35:13 AM

Bless up much love and RASpect. I am only 15 and would love to talk with Iwombman on the life InI live. InI can talk about the way InI have been brought up and the facts InI people know. I will talk from a younger mans view to help Iwombman overstand. Feel free to email me

Nick.brown.2727@gmail.com

Let the most high bring InI down the right path of righteousness!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/24/2014 3:08:10 PM

Blessed love sacred Istren,
Let Iyah not CONvert, but be Itinually guided in paths of righteousness by His Imperial Majesty Qedamawi Haile Selasie! Most High Love Goddess.
I have seen that all of the Idren on these forums have valid and well Iducated points of view, and that the Istren may allways rely on the I's for advice, and on the Iself for I-mpowerment and I-ducation.
Hail the Lion of Creation, Negusa Nagast!

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I