Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5788&start_row=1

Books for InI?

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 8/17/2014 10:13:02 PM

What books can InI suggest Iman to read to learn more about Istory, Selassie, and anything else to do with RAStafari? Iman am always interested in learning more! Who better to ask then my brothers and sisters. Bless up much love! Rastafari!

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 8/17/2014 11:39:17 PM

InI just got done reading RastafarI over Illuminati by Ras Jon Far I (Ras Yohannes Negus) and I cannot recommend it more. Chanting Down Babylon is also a good one if the I has not read it.

Selassie I

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/18/2014 2:10:11 AM

There has been a thread recently just like this wich is filled with book recommendations the I may find useful.

The thread is called:Rasta books and reading.The I can just scroll down the main reasoning page and will see it.

Ises I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/18/2014 6:19:18 AM

Istory
Cheikh Anta Diop - African origins of civilisation
Ben Joseph Jochannen - African origins of the three major western religions, + Black man of the Nile

Rasta Bibles:
Holy Piby,
Royal Parchment of Black Supremacy
The promised key

Rasta Law and philosophy
The philosophies and opinions of Marcus Garvey I + II
The works of Kwame Ture

HIM
Selected speeches of HIM
Autobiography of HIM I + II

Messenger: DURU Sent: 10/11/2014 11:24:21 PM

Blessed to all

NUK AU NETER

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/12/2014 12:51:33 AM

Kebra Negast

And....history books are alwaysfull of lessons of humanity

It's always good to read Ital food books too, nutritional and herbalism books jus to have a little knowledge....

Some of best books iv read are by Masaru Emoto , who speaks on
"the secrect messages of water" and waters characteristics on a micro level ,(living water) structure , we are water and book proves how blessing water or food is a powerful thing to do. And how every word sound power has a vibration that either blesses up water structure or destroys and distorts anything that has water , plant or human or lake.

And a book called "How our bodies crest and hold light" by Barbara Warn

And a book called " Rastafari: Healing of the Nation's" by Dennis Forsythe
Many chapters covering Rastafari, book helped send I Into JAH mystics..:.....through breath work, clearing blockages, and opening the seven seals(chakras) and ganja smoke along with all the breath work...... Great Book written by a Rasta Heart Iya.

Read the books that are going prepare you for what JAH assigns you to do.

JAH BLESS

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I