Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5772&start_row=1

Ex Satanist

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/9/2014 7:29:37 AM

Found out a co-worker is an ex satanist, very knowledgable one on religion spiritualality a good reasoning thru I day at mongst fairly dead simple minded individuals.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/9/2014 8:53:09 AM

After the reasoning. ... You burn him out? lol what was said

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/9/2014 10:01:24 AM

Lol Naah Iyah, he ain big up 'satan' thing, jus speakin on Christianity and astrology and a lil numerology I ain got deep into satanist teachings wit yet if he willin to go deh, playin observer for now!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/9/2014 10:05:38 AM

Haha seen. Him a anti Christianist..... but why not stop there, why go and follow after Satan now I wonder? Even if its Satan'El and he on some Canaanite or Babylonian thing, the fact he is following dem Gods mean he is probably still wrap up inna the bible! Why not leff the Bible completely whether inverted or straight up, and go follow the Akan of West Africa? For example, if you see me. Big up

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/9/2014 1:12:29 PM

Yes I kinda like dat but, Right!!!
E jes a good out da box kinda conversation at work, away from d society type a mainstream media washed talks, e say e binna look to bout 6 diff religions but e obruni so make him go Wiccan or Druid, 'Akan for d Akan'.

I mite need to get a good overstanding of true Akan science, seem as a whole Akan put up the best fight on both sides da water, most a d independent Maroon communities are mainly Akan oriented and the war against d British, Southern Hoodoo based on Akan, Dutty Boukman comin from JA was prolly Akan or descendant, Akan signs and symbol lef everywhere on old iron works and mainly Sankofas
BlessUp^^^ Queen Mother Nana Yaa Asantewaa & Queen Naany

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I