Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5761&start_row=11

Burn Babylon

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/1/2014 11:23:14 AM

Or would learning Oromo for example be another form of burning babylon?

I ask in relation to the recent thread on oromo vs ahmaric.

Give thanks

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 8/1/2014 12:18:00 PM

Selam Negus Garvey's Africa,

What makes the I think that I think that speaking any other language than Amharigna is confusion? I never mentioned that RasTa wend. After LijHayile said: "InI should study the Royal Amharic together. Has the I been practicing vocabulary?" I and I started to reason about Amharigna, just to make it clear.

Haile Selassie I His mother is of Oromo and Gurage descent and His father is of Oromo and Amhara descent.

I am never trying to seperate Amharic from all other languages of Abyssinia and the whole continent of Africa. That is folly in Iman opinion.

Raspect for all African/Abyssinian languages, cultures and ethnicities.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 8/1/2014 12:22:24 PM

To answer the I second post: I would certainly not call it an another form of burning babywrong. It is a very similar way of burning the wicked, the only difference is that it is an different language with a different culture, background and history etcetera.

Bitwoded Tafari I Menen I Marcus I Emmanuel I.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/1/2014 12:34:21 PM

Yes I Overstood :) Bless Up is a joy to sight the mother tongue in any form

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 8/1/2014 12:41:10 PM

Certainly man, Itinually.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/1/2014 9:07:24 PM

Gather wood fa da start da fyah fa da light da flambaux fa da 'Walk inna Rome and start a Fyah'

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/5/2014 3:08:52 AM

Yes, who else going spread Rastafari's Word Sound Power and wisdom knowledge overstanding to the people of the earth?

Rastafari Governs things. Remember his throne, his Kingdom, the Government will rest on his shoulders. Selassie I, Earthlight. Jah and angels , InI carry out his word nature and creation plant and animal are governed by Jah allmighty and his power and authority cone through his sons and Daughtas who have the roots of faith and fruits of good works , watered with water of free will of choosing JAH righteousness and all goodness

Word is FLAMING SWORD , truth burns illusion(deceit) love is warm flame of JAHFIRE, not cold , fire is purifying, as it remove dross from silver and impuritys from gold, it good , besides for wickedness, for JAH FIRE burns out sin from one a nes , it will not burn out the being unless they refuse to separate from the wickedness impurity and sin.

Receiving JAH Fire to be a tourch befor I though process, theo enlighten to truth of things , and burning mental cob web traps of mentl slavery

I scripture says disciples spoke with tounges of fire on their shoulders...., yrs the fire is a light and also purifys. Righteousness, and transformation, come in I livity with JAH. and its allways burning away the old and shine a light like a Sun for Jah new thing to grow, staying pure, to get pure in mind body and heart soul I feel fire purifys I but destroys/ removes all I am not , so to know I self and I relation with JAH

SPREAD RASTAFARI'S WORDS, TO ALL PEOPLE, IN ALL LANGUANGES

JAH BLESS CREATION

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I