Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5752&start_row=1

HOW TO GET LOVED AND BE LOVED

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Kojo Sent: 7/22/2014 10:53:22 AM

How can I can feel loved and be loved at all times within myself and in daily life as I get encountered with people at all times as a new covert to Rastafari?

Bless

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/23/2014 2:05:11 AM

Bless-sings,
I feel the I should look more deeply into this word "love" and try to ask Iself why one feels the need to get it or feel it. Iwombman say that one must BE love, create love. It is about radiating the love outward Iyah.
If the I feels a need to "feel loved within oneself", I ask, why does the I feel anything other than love in oneself?
All power and glory to JAH. Righteous love Idren, allways.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/23/2014 2:06:27 AM

Another question I have for "JAH Kojo", where is the I, geographically, at this time?
More Ises.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 7/23/2014 2:35:45 PM

JAH is love and Jah kingdom reigneth within every upful and clean rastaman and rastawomban,surround yourself with good,wise and righteous idrens,find love in everything the I does,love in your speech,the way the I eats,the music the I listen to, love is positive vibration in all things,seen Rastafari love is a must

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/25/2014 8:55:32 PM

Awo King, more and more positivity and love in the livity. Bless up and thanks for the wordsoundpower I&I.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/25/2014 9:41:37 PM

I cannot give anything I do not have I self. I must receive love from JAH, by receiving JAH s grace and knowledge and forgiveness and peace and joy and contentment and pure positivity, Irie vibrations comes from JAH

SO spend time in meditation , in nature, in the bible , in ancient knowledge of the humans and divine. SPEND time in the most high energy field available, whether person place thing word sound, check the vibes, check the spirit, and Zion I must go for it....

Eat ital, and receive JAH RASTAFARIS life, breath Rastafari, speak Rastafari, feel Rastafari

We I receive JAH LOVE I can give it, when I receive JAH love som much I overflow with it onto others.

What I send out comes back to I after the vibe I send out reaches others ....people planets other stars and moons, all our thoughts and feelings, love and hate comes back to INI from the Iniverse, what goes up comes down what goes around comes around
Main thing is when love comes I way to welcome it, water it make it grow, return it, apricilove it, if negativity comes I way, forgive it and forgive I self,

I find I get away from all Babylon and people and get alone I after a while am left alone with my own vibe, and I get in tune with I self and when i In tune I Serve the Master better, yes many different vibes mixing in babelon, easy confusion and losing own vibe that is love......

The hardest ones to love are they who need if the most and that to love others one must know how to love them self, and to love JAH with all heart mind and soul, JAH is the life of all our bodies, to love ones self means to separate from babylon and babylonians, there is negativity and no love there from then, I found love being in solitude, there in peace I find strenght.......in rest and repentance Is I salvation, in quietness and trust is I strength,.....I then have such a high vibe to share, giving is more important then receiving until I am drained and need to return to solitude......see Christ was either giving life energy or was up mountain hiding from people praying receiving from JAH all that must be dispersed, to show why others should follow HAILE SELASSIE

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/25/2014 11:54:11 PM

True Idren, Iwombman am blessed to read the I wiseItes. JAH is the positive vibes and energy, and I&I live up in the Ites. Love is natural in JAH Ites. Misgana King I.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 8/29/2014 10:20:31 PM

Blessed to all

Yes I , Jah kojo , first step is drop ALL expectations,start Accepting the presents moment no matter what situation , simply observe life including the I's body and mind , stay as an observer and from this stand point d I will realize dat Life itself is spontaneous including d I's body and mind , Love is d Movement of Life itself , the very will of Life is called Love , to love something or to DEPEND on a thing,thoughts or situation for love ,is a trickery of d mind.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/15/2014 9:17:17 AM

This is true, but life is only death and to be free of it and exist in ones true nature of existence, consciousness and bliss one must shed the body sense and the nexus of "me" and "mine". Love oneself as you are and not as imagined and you will have love for one and all.

Selah

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/15/2014 10:00:26 AM

Give thanks for RasTafari Livity! One Perfect Love.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I