Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5751&start_row=1

NEEDS MORE LIGHT INTO THIS

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Kojo Sent: 7/22/2014 10:18:43 AM

Am new Rastafari just got redeemed and saved by Jah only three weeks ago, whats the best way to stay focus at all times and what the best way I can always grow conscious and have greater love in my heart.... Because when I started the journey into knowing who Rastafari was there was some kinda of special and great joy within my heart but now I feel this somehow rare and I always wish i could feel this great joy and love much stronger within my heart.... please I need advice and guidance on how I can really stay very conscious and how to do good meditations in rastafari to be strong enough to conquer darkness within I self and always stay positive and loving..

Thanks

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 7/22/2014 2:36:30 PM

Blessed Love & Greetings!

It is good to chant 21 psalms every day, Rise up early in the morning, chanting/Reading 7 psalms from 05:30 am to 06:00, then you block a reverence/pray..

Same at 11:30 to 12:00... 7 psalms, then a prayer.

Likewise from 5:30 pm to 6:00, first 7 psalms and then a prayer.

The prayer should consist of the ETHIOPIAN BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS CHURCH OF DIVINE SALVATION NATIONAL CREED, the I (you) can find it here: http://houseofbobo.com/so.htm

JAH RASTAFARI guidance and HAILE SELASSIE I protection my Lord!

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 7/22/2014 3:35:53 PM

Greetings and welcome.

Truth is,there is no trick or way that I or anyone else can reveal to you.
You must learn to follow your own spirit and to stay pure and increase in wisdom and overstanding.

As the Almighty I say:

" No person is able to understand and solve one's own problem better than one's self."

The sooner one overstands this,the better.

Ofcourse InI learn much from one another but the main things like focus or love,you must work for yourself.

So,follow the spirit of love purity and strength and look deep within and you will grow in time...

RASTAFARI BLESS

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/22/2014 4:04:00 PM

Good advice Black Christ Salvation. And the words of Ras Nate are true indeed.

I would just also add Reasoning.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/25/2014 10:15:46 PM

Follow The Spiritual Will, let will power rule, feelings and thoughts always changing, but will power of the ones soul has the spirit of JAH, for Iya spiritual Will is JAHS will, follow never the thought and feelings that are not if the spiritual will.

Where there is the will there is the way, yes emancipated from mental slavery and emotional slavery, don't be tossed and turned by words of man and bad vibes, don't act upon those, meditate know and act only on Iya SPIRITUAL WILL

Yes thoughts change , feelings Change ,but the will shall not be moved, father in Zion thy will be done, on earth as in Zion, give this day INI daily bread and forgive I trespasses , lead INI not into temptation but deliver INI from the evil one.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/27/2014 6:47:16 PM

Words of The King of Kings, Haile Selassie :

Discipline of the mind is a basic ingredient of genuine morality and therefore of spiritual strength. Spiritual power is the eternal guide, in this life and the life after, for man ranks supreme among all creatures. Led forward by spiritual power, man can reach the summit destined for him by the Great Creator.

To make our wills obedient to good influences and to avoid evil, is to show the greatest wisdom. In order to follow this aim one must be guided by religion. Progress without religion is just like a life surrounded by unknown perils and can be compared to a body without a soul.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I