Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5748&start_row=21

Seed of the father

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/15/2014 9:31:59 PM

Ises Kings!
And once again, it is not about the wombman "seed" or the man "pollen", but about the INITY of the both - it is the creation and perpetuation of life through ma'at! Perfect oneness, harmony, equality of power. Not to say sameness, because male and female are obviously distinct!
But Iwombman cannot trace ONLY the mama lineage and leave out the father lineage either. The Righteous Lions who raise the Idren in love and wiseItes, these fathers must also be honored and adored, along with the Lioness. The Irit of all of the ancestors are vital for I&I progress - and all of the males and females on Irth deserve equally to live UP as Divinity that is I JAH.
Itinual guidance and love Iyahs =)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/16/2014 10:59:53 AM

^^Yes I. I agree with the I. But I made this thread in the awareness that historically, it has almost ALWAYS been the paternal lines which have been accepted and respected, while many of the maternal lines have been ignored and lost. The example of the Bible bearing in mind,

But i'm with you on that reasoning...... Selassie I know. We follow the paternal line to connect back to King David and the maternal line of Makeda to connect back to King Ori and the line of Candaces

Love & Raspect

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 8/22/2014 3:26:12 AM

Give thanks, i have accually had I mind wrong set on this one. Of course the seed goes with the mother. Pollen, to use plant terms, must be the father.

Nice. Hail up I and I Mothers. Menen I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I