Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5742&start_row=1

WHEN ROCKS CRY OUT

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2014 6:52:15 AM

Has anyone read this book or could provide a synopsis? It was recommended to me, and sounds interesting.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/15/2014 7:16:07 AM

Never heard of it Iyah, has d I read 'Richest Man In Babylon' or know of it?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2014 8:43:58 AM

I've not heard of that one, is it about Mansa? Or Rothschild dem?

I think the rocks cry out mentions the World War which occurred between the African peoples living across the world thousands of years ago. The original Kemet and its rebuilding, and explanation of Atlantis....... some concepts I have never heard before. I think I will have to get the book. I think the author will try and say Ancient Americas predate Ancient Kemet. Something I've heard bfore but am VERY skeptic of - but still sounds interesting!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/15/2014 10:08:27 AM

Ancient Americas predate Kemet? I was watch a video wit a Cuban brother of d Zulu Nation who was sayin 'Cuba' is a Taino word but I knew it to b Congolese word then I got this thought of Indigenous Americans scholars making dat claim of American civilizations before African. Da book seem like a good read tho mite get myself.
War of Ancient Africa, d war of d Gods?

Richest Man in Babylon an elder Rootsman I met a 2 or 3 years ago told me to get it then I saw him may a year later and he ask if I had got to millionaire status yet and told me again get the book. I finally got it, just started reading, it's about principles of aquiring wealth set in ancient babylon. Just thought d I might a had a lil thought on it.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/15/2014 10:08:12 PM

Peru=Heru?
JERU-salem=HERU-salem?
Sound like a very interesting read, strange to my ears but interesting!
City found 2000 ft below sea level off Cuban coast!!!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/15/2014 10:49:29 PM

Some of the same things he is satin bout d Americas an author from Nigeria 'Catherine Acholonu-Olumba' (PBUH) was sayn about Nigeria/Cameroon area. She claims to have located many of the ancient Holy sights in d Nugerian forest specifically Igboland, She is Igbo.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I