Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=574&start_row=1

New Race

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/31/2005 9:42:49 PM

Selassie I say,

And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.

The racial prejudice was created by wicked people with the desire to control others and gain power.

It is the same as I reasoned in the topic

Power Struggle

These people try any way they can to gather a group of people to fight against another group. This way they can gain the land and riches of the people they fight and also gain more power.

But the fault doesn't just belong to the leaders. If the people didn't follow the false leaders then they would have no people to help them gain power. The people who follow these devils follow them by choice. They may have been indoctrinated by the false leaders, but they chose to be indoctrinated. If it was not their choice, then there would never arise people who go against the indoctrination and become members of the New Race.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 2/4/2005 1:02:26 AM

*** SELAH ***

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I