Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5738&start_row=1

Itection

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 7/10/2014 3:14:10 PM

How do the Iyas who don't deal with Bible and or God concept view guidance and Itection from the beast by His Majesty?

Do the eyes see that as real,or is it fully up to oneself to Itect himself?

BLESSED LOVE
JAH LIVE I-TERNALLY

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/10/2014 4:06:35 PM

During invasion HIM prayed and fasted but also took up arms and fought on d battle field HIMself! So I have I thoughts on d bible but I would b a sight James over Paul so 'faith without works is dea' if d I get what I sayn.
Live UP!

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 7/10/2014 5:03:37 PM

Give thanks.

I fully agree that JAH helps those who help themselves.
Yes I faith without works is dead just as works without faith...

But Iman just curious if it's possible for Rasta who don't deal with Bible to still have faith or know that they are favoured or Itected by something/someone else wich is Ier than themselves.And if so,then what is the source of that knowledge or belief.
By source I don't say it has to be something external like from books,it can also be found in oneself maybe.

Ises

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/10/2014 7:47:13 PM

Yes cuz Rasta deal wit InI roots and InI roots dig deeper than bible, waay deeper. D bible is a book hebrew favorism, not 'Africans'.It doesn't show favor or Itection to 'Aricans' so how would I find dat wit d bible! D highest form of life 'known' to man is man so what's higher than man? I believe power is found weh power is given, meanin if one believes, it works for d one who believes. Some trod Ifa, Santeria, Islam and all get Itection and guidance same way. Way I sight is its already in d I it's jus channeled differently so one doesn't really need dat Igher something/someone, it's already within d I. Listening, watching observing and following ones guide is ones guidance if ones guide is a good defender study ones guide's defenses learn emmulate try develop more be brave defend ones self be faithful, courageous and just in ones ways and David will defeat Goliath!

Trod On!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/10/2014 8:58:56 PM

I goin take that path that is lit up by I faith, to never let go of it, never stop troddin where it leads

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Hebrews-Chapter-11/

It is impossible to please God without faith. God is a spirit, you can 't see him so you have to worship and serve Him by faith

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

The soul I sees and knows , the eyes want proof, to touch it, hold it, but spirit can only be seen and known by spirit, so
INI gotta have faith and gotta know , Jah Rastafari lead I I the ways of life for evermore
INI gotta have faith and gotta know, Jah Rastafari leads I in the ways if goodness in sure!

Our righteousness our goodness our Jesus our saviour Yashua, our redeemed the conqueror Haile Selassie I trust, there is none more mighty, praise to the power of the trinity, JAH RASTAFARI , the strength , the power the glory

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 7/11/2014 4:38:24 AM

Yes I VoodooRuutz.I Iverstand.

The torah does show favouritism to one nation over others.But if ones deal with the Bible,are accurate and discern what is added through the Irits,then one will see it show favouritism of righteousness over wickedness,good over evil.And this goes for most spiritual teachings and books.

I agree that Man is God.But,I still see Selassie I as Ier than Iself,and anyone.

RasTafarI Bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/11/2014 6:39:23 AM

VDR....... YES - I !

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/11/2014 7:18:22 AM

That have to depend on what one considers righteousness. Was it a righteous thing what happen to InI foreparents and other Indigenous people around d world? Was dem Godly acts, cuz dats basically what Joshua and David did, pure d 'Jihad', mass murder by command of god? Pure d Hipocracy! Dat pure d 'Devilish' trickery having ones believe murder of civilians, non military men women and inocent kids is righteousness! Sacrificing inocent animals for a sweet smell and taste to a god of spirit? Now when InI ancestor nem or d ones what hold to same things in Juju, Voodoo, Obeah, Santeria, Condomble, Shango and others ones wan call dat evil and satanic! Same way Jesus die fa ones sins (ones what believe dis) he are dey savior but satanic when Africans do human sacrifice to rid evil from d village but a righteous thing cuz a bible say so? Hipocracy!
Every womb/man can vouch for Selassie I as Emperor Haile Selassie I, King of Ethiopia but god is as many as as many minds of men!

Bless!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/11/2014 7:25:22 AM

Right; its like even take the dietary law within the Bible. We gone higher than that and didnt get the upgrade from the Bible, from the Bible. A man can't come with his Biblical diet in this time and claim consciousness....... but dem can claim 'righteousness' as according to the scripture. It was something OUTSIDE of the bible whe make most of the I become vegan and veggie.

Which to carry on, provides i with dietary ITECTION which will manifest in physiological ITECTION. Following Bible diet may make you more prone to cert kind of Gastrointestinal disease, diabetes etc......from its BLOOD you a consume.

Thats Itection from outside of the Bible...... and nothing spooky about it

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 7/11/2014 10:36:03 AM

VoodooRuutz,I dig what the I mean.

And I don't see those things as righteousness either.But again,if some peeple can be deceived by the wrong idea of what righteousness is,it doesn't mean that the book or other source they get that 'righteousness' from is wicked.I agree that there is contradiction in the Bible,but it's not pure wickedness.And the contradiction is mostly an example of people misoverstanding righteousness or the charecteristic of JAH.

For Ixample the verse: Righteousness exalt a nation;but sin is a reproach to any nation.

I sight the things the I mentioned are included in the word sin in this verse.And righteousness as Iritual,mental and physical purity and love.

Give thanks for the diet example GA.I never have or will claim foolishness like the Bible is the only source of righteousness,purity,Irituality,...

When one has consciousness,one will live upfull.And also discern the wrongs and rights in the Bible or any other teaching if they use it.On the other hand if one is not conscious one will be misled by these books or teachings,becoz of the false things written(edited) in them by unconscious people like themselves.

Bless up kings
Keep the Fyah Burning

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I