Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5735&start_row=1

Nyah Elders evicted by Rita?

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 7/10/2014 10:33:21 AM

Have the I's heard about this? I am not trying to pass judgment, InI am just looking for more information. Do any Iya's have more than what this article mentions? What about the JA RastafarI? InI always thought InInI were supposed to care for our Elders, especially when the land was given for them to live on 30 YEARS ago. How the Iya's sight up on this?

http://theblacklistpub.ning.com/m/group/discussion?id=2055350%3ATopic%3A196158

Live UP Kings and Queens
Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/10/2014 11:09:12 AM

The Rastafarians living at Scott’s Pass have roughly less than a month to evacuate the historical site in Clarendon.

According to Hylton Powell, attorney at law from the Bob Marley Foundation, the eviction notices were served on June 20 by the Bob Marley Foundation. The law firm tells Music News that the Rastafarians were given a month to evacuate.

Among those reportedly receiving eviction notices is international recording artist Sizzla.

Numerous efforts by Music News to get a comment from the entertainer proved futile.

Music News reported Tuesday that a commotion was developing at Scotts Pass, a prominent and historical Rastafarian site in Clarendon.

- Scotts Pass is the Nyabinghi HQ in JA (and the world), given onto the Rasta from Bob Marley. Don't jump to conclusion as this news is still very new and unclear ?Rumour - I will await further information. Will try and cite from Donisha. Blessed

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 7/10/2014 12:16:09 PM

Misgana I. That is why InI posted it here. To see what Iveryone else has to say on the topic. InI am not jumping to conclusion, just trying to get a better overstanding on it. Give thanks for the info.

Bless UP
Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 7/14/2014 10:03:04 AM

Reading this about Rita is just re-enforcing the ideas and accusations brought up by Bunny Wailer (Neville Livingston) about Rita Marley and Chris Blackwell, to the I.

Bunny Wailer's Blog

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/14/2014 10:51:49 AM

Bunny has trash talked almost the entire Rastafari community, Take what he says about other dreads with a pinch of salt...... (that don't sound right)....... with a pinch of tumeric powder

But give thanks for the share

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I